文章: 14,393
係就好呀~唔該快D
雷火武 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 10-30-10, 01:32 AM   #855
Designer

註冊日期: Feb 2004
文章: 8,580
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...t/28/games-ps3
"I think one day we could bring you another Demon's Souls": From Software tackles your questions

We had to wait a while, but the makers of this year's cult action RPG hit didn't let us down...

Demon's Souls: your queries have been addressed!

Life can be cruel, especially to fans of Demon's Souls, the brilliant but unforgiving RPG adventure that has seduced and enslaved many a Gamesblog reader. Regulars on our Chatterbox forum became so devoted to the game following its UK release in June that I arranged to get a selection of their questions out to its Japanese developer, From Software.

For a long while many of you must have quietly feared that a response would never be forthcoming. But now, the title's director Hidetaka Miyazaki and SCE Japan Studio's Takeshi Kajii have tackled all of your queries, aided by translators at Namco Bandai Europe (thanks, chaps!). The answers are often short, snappy and wonderfully obtuse, but true Demon's Souls fans probably wouldn't have it any other way. Plus, there's a tantalising hint that, despite a few whispers to the contrary, we can perhaps tentatively look forward to a sequel. One day. Perhaps. Fingers crossed...

MeepMeep: Did you face much opposition from management, trying to dissuade you from releasing such a difficult, hardcore game?

HM: Yes, sometimes. *laughs*

TK: There was some quite strong pressure from management... However, on the creator's side, their concept was very clear, and they explained it very politely, so we were able to have the game released as it is.

MeepMeep: What did the testing groups make of it?

TK: At the beginning, of course, there were a lot of comments about the difficulty of the game, saying for example that it was too difficult!

HM: But then we explained very clearly the intention of the game regarding its difficulty, and they kindly understood our position. So the difficulty level hasn't become a problem.

CB Podge: Does it annoy you that people have found certain exploits to make killing the harder bosses easy?

HM: No, it doesn't. It was not intentional, and if we had discovered it during development we would have corrected it. However, now that some remain in the final game, I think that these exploits have become part of the its flavour.

Of course, this will be taken in consideration for future versions, especially those instances which are not exploits but bugs that prove to be a disadvantage for the players.

BeardofBees: How was the difficulty balance tested during development?

HM: First, I set up numerical formulas myself as a reference. Based on this, we adjusted all the parameters together with the people in charge of planning those parameters. Afterwards, we repeated the tests and made modifications over and over.

The tests were mostly done by the members of the development team, but at a certain stage, we also received the help of SCE's Tuning Team.

BeardofBees: What gave you the idea to release a 'difficult' game like this into a marketplace where most games lead us gently by the hand and can usually be finished by the poorest of players?

HM: Our intention wasn't specifically to make a difficult game. We first wanted to create a game with a high sense of achievement, and in order to do this we needed to increase the difficulty.

BeardofBees: Was it a harder decision for a Western audience, and is this why it took so long to get released here?

HM: I think so, but I am only a member of the development studio, so I don't know if this is true or not.

TK: At a certain point, we had a game that had been created to our liking and that we ourselves thought was interesting. But it wasn't a game made in keeping with the general fashion of the time – because of its harshness toward the players for example, or because of the way the online system was created. So I think it was difficult for foreign publishers to evaluate the game.

Actually, even in Japan, at the beginning the sales figures of the game were quite low as well. The game became popular thanks to the feedback from the players, the exports also grew, and the word spread in Western countries, but this process took time.

Dominicorourke: When will I be able to use the PS Move to loose my arrows at skeletons?

HM: We don't have any plans for that at the moment.

Satansallsmiles: How did the concepts for the more passive multiplayer aspects come up? I feel that these really add to the sense of community in the game - was this an intentional design decision or a respnse to time or technical limitations?

HM: This came from a very precise and intentional plan. The decisions in creating the online system weren't dependent on any limitations we might have had, but something we voluntarily wanted to put in place.

Satansallsmiles: Is the Royal class cheating?

HM: No, this is not cheating. I think Royal class is a magnificent way of living.

Dizzyisanegg: What was the thinking behind having such an anonymous main character and the bare-bones story?

HM: There are two reasons for this: First, we wanted the player to be the main character of this adventure. The other reason is that we wanted to stimulate the imagination of the players.

Libation: What have been the primary influences on the development of Demon's Souls?

HM: Hum, that's a difficult question… That's why my answer to that question is always that my main influence is the book series called "Sorcery". *laughs*

DaveFalse: The game took off due to word of mouth, and people importing it from Asia and then US. Did you expect this to happen?

HM: No, we didn't foresee it at all. This is why it has been a series of happy surprises for us.

TK: That was very interesting for us, and people valued the game differently than we thought they would. We were a bit stressed before the release of the game… I remember that it was a dark moment when we saw the first order figures. *laughs* I really think that Demon's Souls became what it is today thanks to all the players.

DaveFalse: Which part of the game are you most proud of and which is your favourite level and/or boss?

HM: This is also a difficult question. What I am the most proud of is the fact that so many players accepted the style of Demon's Souls and enjoyed it.

My favourite stages are the Valley of Death and Latria. My favourite bosses are the Phalanx and the Adjudicator. I will let you imagine why I like those best…

DaveFalse: The "short cut" on 4-1 where you can roll off the battlements and cut out half of the level. Was this intended or something that was discovered by players? If so were you tempted to remove it once you were aware of it?

HM: This was not intentional. If we had discovered it during development, we probably would have fixed it, but it's a fine line. Maybe we would have hesitated…

DaveFalse:The fact you can kill one of the Maneaters on 3-2 from outside the fog gate. Again was this intentional and if not were you tempted to "fix" it?

HM: Again, this wasn't intentional either. But for this one, if we had discovered it during development, we definitely would have corrected it.

DaveFalse:How long do you intend to keep the servers going for online play?

TK: In Japan and Asia, SCE is publisher of the game so we can decide what to do about the servers. But in the US and in Europe, there are different publishers so this has to be discussed with them. We have daily tracking of the number of players connected to the servers, so we will take this into account when we make a decision about them. But I can't tell how long they will stay online right now. If a lot of people keep playing online, we can keep the servers online.

Naboomagnoli: Is there any chance of owners of the Asian version being able to play against owners of the European edition?

TK: There are different servers for each region, so this will be difficult.

Naboomagnoli: Are there any weapon types that you wish you'd made more/less effective? When I start a new character I always find it hard not to end up using the Crescent Falchion from World 4-1 cause it's so much more powerful than anything else around!

HM: There are a lot of weapons like this one. *laughs* If I were to pick out one weapon, it would be the Bowgun. It was a bit too weak. But I agree, the Crescent Falchion is strong!

Naboomagnoli: Are there any equipment setups you think work really well that people rarely use?

HM: Hmm, right now I think everything is well known and used by everyone, so I can't really recommend anything in particular. I'm afraid that people say, "We already know that!"

Shadowmind: If you do make a sequel are you going to make significant improvements to the AI?

HM: That would depend on the concept of that sequel. I think depending on that, the course of the improvements would change...

Anonymous: One specific question I've been wondering about is to do with Character Tendency. I want to shift my CT towards White. Can I do this by playing as a Blue Phantom and helping another player defeat a boss?

HM: No, this method doesn't shift your character tendency toward white. You need to summon another player and help him to revive.

FINAL QUESTION: Will there be a sequel?!

HM: I will let Mr Kaiji answer that question.

TK: At the moment, my answer is "no sequel!" However, we have been encouraged by all the players, and this title is so well supported, and besides we like this title so much… Well, this is my own feeling, but I think one day we could bring you another Demon's Souls...
Designer 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-12-12, 10:34 AM   #856
david
The One

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 20,716
Demon's Souls to be taken offline on May 31

by Jessica Conditt on Apr 11th 2012 4:30PM

Atlus is shutting down the North American servers for Demon's Souls on May 31 at 11:59 p.m. PST. This will not affect the single-player mode, but will prevent players from leaving notes for other players, who appear as ghosts in remote games, and all other online activities.

Atlus is holding two World Tendency events, which can alter the difficulty and perks awarded to players in-game, throughout May. Atlus invites all players to sign in for one final hoorah on May 31, Game Informer writes.

Below is a heartfelt statement sent to Game Informer from Atlus VP of sales and marketing Tim Pivnicny:
"On October 6, 2009, North American gamers' expectations of what an online roleplaying experience could be were forever changed. With Demon's Souls, gamers received a title of breathtaking scope and vision, a project built on experimental cooperative and competitive multiplayer concepts, offering users both direct and indirect methods of communication and interaction. Elements of every connected player's single player world carried into the worlds of others, sometimes as nothing more than an echo or afterimage, and other times in the form of an alliance or invasion. With countless hazards to memorize and plan for spread across each of the game's sprawling dozen-plus worlds, the ability for players to leave hints-or, potentially, deceptions-and to view the final moments of other adventurers' lives, created an unprecedented form of RPG crowd-sourcing that remains revolutionary to this day.

"When subtle interactions were insufficient assistance, players could call across dimensions for assistance, pulling the weakened spirit forms of other adventurers-unable to communicate using conventional voice chat in order to preserve the game's intense atmosphere-into their worlds to help them defeat the game's unforgettable boss monsters. Other less altruistic spirit form users could invade the world of living adventurers and try to revive themselves by quite literally stealing that life from another. All of these online elements, all of the ways in which gamers would interact with each other, served to enhance and complement the core game and were designed so as to neither diminish nor distract from the experience and thrill of simply playing the game.

"It has been a tremendous honor and privilege for all of our staff at ATLUS to have been involved with so innovative and groundbreaking an interactive entertainment experience. We poured our heart and soul into every facet of our involvement with Demon's Souls, particularly the title's memorable Deluxe Edition, which served as the only avenue through which to purchase the game's official strategy guide. It was also of the utmost importance for us to sustain the game's online experience as long as possible, even beyond the point at which sales could help to offset the expense. Regrettably, the online servers cannot be sustained forever and now the end draws near. Thank you to the unparalleled passion and support of the Demon's Souls community throughout these last two and a half years. The online adventure may end soon, but the memory of it-just like that of every boss strategy, every level floor plan, and hidden secret-lives on in the gamers for whom the game was so special.

"Long live Boletaria!"

---
NS CC:Morphus X300
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-12-12, 03:32 PM   #857
Alphaaldo
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2010
文章: 339
PSN  IDAlphaaldo
XBox Live GamertagAlphaaldo
終於都要完,可惜

Alphaaldo 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-12-12, 11:07 PM   #858
shodanng2
Ultimate Gamer
留言太密會比人ban

註冊日期: Feb 2011
文章: 4,728
3DS Friend Code1891 1135 7643
PSN  IDshodanng
XBox Live Gamertagdanng360
行版好似連亞洲既server
咁有冇話幾時摺?
shodanng2 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-27-12, 11:51 PM   #859
jamsquare
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2002
文章: 6,871
PSN  IDjamsquare
XBox Live Gamertagjamsquar
惜借個topic一用, 新玩, 白化世界最簡單係咪上線幫人打大佬
之後變左人,再可以搵地方死左佢黑化

https://docs.google.com/View?id=dvjn66n_4hmz7h2fq

我才沒偷懶,
只是覺得很麻煩, 不想做而已
jamsquare 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-18-14, 11:42 AM   #860
pet3
The One

註冊日期: Oct 2007
文章: 23,097
日服psn+ 免費中

2月2日 P3R,2月29日 FF7-2 ,3月8日 聖獸之王, 3月22日 浪人崛起,6月法環DLC

日期未定 ,PS5 SYNDUALITY , 暗喻幻想, 龍珠Z Sparking! ZERO, 界之軌跡,高達創壞者4
FGO 目標預算
4月 獸尼綠(寶二),獸提媽(情況下寶二),7月 術摩根,8月水妖藍(寶二),水術呆,1月大和武尊
pet3 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-18-14, 12:50 PM   #861
now_loading
God of Gamer
VanHelsing

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 9,134
PSN  IDN0W_L0ADlNG
XBox Live Gamertagdiabloex2
冇server, 冇血印差好遠
now_loading 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-18-14, 01:50 PM   #862
pet3
The One

引用:
作者: now_loading 查看文章
冇server, 冇血印差好遠
停左了??
無得連線了嗎 ?

FGO 目標預算
pet3 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-18-14, 05:00 PM   #863
雷火武
God of Gamer
ワールド・エンド

註冊日期: Feb 2005
文章: 14,393
停左好耐啦
雷火武 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-18-14, 05:13 PM   #864
pet3
The One

引用:
作者: 雷火武 查看文章
停左好耐啦
我見大陸人說5月時仲得既

---------------------------
回家了
但我看到成地紅字和白影和血跡既

------------------

再更新

我和朋友已經連緊線玩了

http://www.gaforum.org/showthread.php?t=192682

FGO 目標預算

此篇文章於 06-18-14 09:39 PM 被 pet3 編輯。
pet3 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-18-14, 08:10 PM   #865
詳細希望
Insane Gamer
伸手黨のワの

註冊日期: Mar 2009
文章: 856
PSN  IDRonaldRX
仲連到

岩岩down完玩玩下俾紅靈sm
詳細希望 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-18-14, 08:25 PM   #866
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
依家有PS+,可能長開都得

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-29-15, 12:57 PM   #867
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/demon...teased/0159722

Demon's Souls PS4 remaster teased

by Matthew Jarvis
Friday, November 27th 2015 at 3:21PM GMT

The game that started it all for From Software’s Souls series could be set for a resurrection.
Demon’s Souls was released exclusively for the PS3 in Japan back in 2009, before heading to UK shores the following year.
Of course, it then saw a set of spiritual successors in the form of Dark Souls and Dark Souls II, which expanded the franchise to Xbox and PC.
From Software returned to PlayStation exclusivity with a spiritual successor to that spiritual successor, Bloodborne, earlier this year.
Originally launched on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, Dark Souls II was also remastered for PS4 and Xbox One in the form of Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin.
A third Dark Souls title – said to be the last in the series – is set for release early next year.
But From Software could also be set to return to the origins of the Souls franchise soon, if a cryptic tweet is anything to go by.
Posted on the official Bloodborne Twitter account, the caption-less image shows multiple versions of Bloodborne – including this month’s new Old Hunters Edition, which includes the eponymous DLC pack – underneath a copy of Demon’s Souls.
It might be enigmatic, but the move certainly raises eyebrows – especially given the close proximity of the upcoming PlayStation Experience event on December 5th and 6th. Could a PS4-exclusive remaster of Demon’s Souls be on the way?

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-13-18, 03:03 PM   #868
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

Demon’s Souls Has Been Rated by the ESRB Again
Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...zxPOOY3J2OW.99

Bluepoint's next game is another remake

And it's bigger in scope than Shadow of the Colossus.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...another-remake

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-13-18, 03:39 PM   #869
charcsc2000
God of Gamer
J神哥

註冊日期: Jan 2006
文章: 5,394
Nintendo Switch IDcharcsc2000
PSN  IDcharcsc2000
真係remake Demon's Souls??????
可唔可以減下個難度....
charcsc2000 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-13-18, 05:08 PM   #870
fami~yan
Game Master

註冊日期: Nov 2009
文章: 2,846
Nintendo Switch ID302513154147
PSN  IDfami-yan
引用:
作者: charcsc2000 查看文章
真係remake Demon's Souls??????
可唔可以減下個難度....
我相反...

拜託唔好降難度...ds 1-3 同bb 明顯已經易玩左好多...

FGO 009 862 141
非洲人...
fami~yan 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-13-18, 05:09 PM   #871
暗黑騎士
Game Master

註冊日期: Jan 2004
文章: 2,338
玩這系列就係要有死的覺悟
減難度? 一定比人插爆
暗黑騎士 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-13-18, 07:00 PM   #872
charcsc2000
God of Gamer
J神哥

PSN  IDcharcsc2000
引用:
作者: fami~yan 查看文章
我相反...

拜託唔好降難度...ds 1-3 同bb 明顯已經易玩左好多...
唔係ds和bb易左,係原作太難,
如果佢唔降難度,麻煩比多幾個營火位,唔係人人玩得掂~
舊 03-13-18, 07:00 PM   #873
charcsc2000
God of Gamer
J神哥

PSN  IDcharcsc2000
引用:
作者: 暗黑騎士 查看文章
玩這系列就係要有死的覺悟
減難度? 一定比人插爆
如果佢比返多幾個營火位,應該會易d~
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[PS3] PlayStation®Network ID 收集區(新格式使用中,請重新填寫<P.1>) LKC 攻略及心得交流區 344 01-27-14 05:09 PM
Folks Souls 失われた伝承 [日版已售] 神祕人1號 電視遊戲討論版 248 05-22-08 10:04 AM

現在的時間是 05:28 PM

手機版 | APP版