God of Gamer
天下第一盲鬼

註冊日期: Dec 2004
文章: 9,134
PSN  IDKazamiChris
XBox Live GamertagGesphest MK III
[Short Story]《The Revenger》

A.D. 3710 December 12th

In an apartment, a teenager is lying on his bed. He has a mechanical right arm attached to his shoulder, that teenager is me, Kazami Shinn; I was sent home from the hospital yesterday. I had a new mechanical arm installed. The doctor ordered that I must not be active in this week. I can work the arm like a real one. Because the arm is directly connected to my nervous system, so it will take a week for my body to get used to my new arm. During this week, I will have to stay in my apartment. I am trying to move my fingers by slowly making a fist and opening it again.
A week has passed. And I can now move again. However, I am still lying on my bed. “It will be over soon.” I thought. “Mom, dad, even I can’t remember how you look like, but you must still take revenge”. I spent my whole childhood in an assassin training camp. I trained from seven AM until three AM 365 days a year. All of this training was for one reason only – revenge my parents’ death. I was only three years old when my parents were killed. I was adopted by a rich family when I was five years old. This family understood my problem and sent me to an assassin training camp. I have finished my training and was given my first mission one week ago. Unfortunately, I failed and accidentally had my right arm amputated. I know very well that I am alone now. I must face the challenge of killing “Jack”.
A.D. 3710 December 25th
“Mom, Dad, I am back.” I am back to where my parents rested. I will remember, exactly 15 years ago, my family was killed by “Jack” – an insane criminal that enjoys cutting his victims into pieces. No one knows what his real name is, but he always uses the victim’s blood to write the words “Jack the Reaper II” on the wall near the victim. So we call him “Jack the Reaper II”. Both my parents were killed and cut into 17 pieces. I knee down in front of the grave. “Mom, Dad, I swear to this right arm, I will slay “Jack” and tribute your spirit with his blood.” Suddenly, a white spot appeared in front of my eyes. I stand up, rubbing my eyes. Take a closer look, it’s snowing. “How long was it since I had a white Christmas...” I look into the sky, it is so beautiful. On this moment, I feel very peaceful, the feeling I didn’t have for years. Watching the snow fall, I sit on a rock next to the grave stones of my parents, watching the snow fall for hours. I didn’t leave my parents until I noticed it’s already 7p.m.
A.D. 3710 December 26th
Today, I decided to stay home. When I am going to cook my lunch, a letter was pushed in from the gap of the door. I pick up the letter and read it.
To Mr. Kazami Shinn
You are fired from the cooperation, start from A.D. 3711 January 1st. You will no longer receive any help from us. You will receive a payment of 10000 US for your retirement fee.
I was shocked; I will not be able to obtain any ammo supply and firearm supply. I decided to get as much ammo supply as I can in these 4 days. By January 1st arrived, I successfully apply for 12 clips of .38 bullets for my pistol – Lucifer, a pistol I custom built for myself when I was 15 years old. I also applied for bullets prove armor. This type of armor light enough for me to move still freely even with it on. This type of armor has higher than 80% success rate on blocking bullets. Now all I need is to find where “Jack” is.
A.D. 3711 January 2nd
I am on my way to Night’s Live, a bar which I go all the time. It is the best place to obtain information of any kind. I hope I will be able to find “Jack”’s information there. When I am thinking, I feel a soft object hits on me. I look down, I see a girl sitting on the ground. As a gentleman (at least I think I am) I hold her hand and pull her up. “Are you ok? “ I ask. She sees my right arm and looks at me with an expression of “what a scary person”, but she still answers me politely “thank you for helping me.” After I hear she is all right, and then I turn around and continue my way to Night’s Live.
In Night’s Live, everything can be bought by money, including human life. I walk to the counter, “Hi, Jeff.” Jeff is the owner of Night’s Live, he is also my old friend from the training camp. He was kicked out of the camp because he has a weakness that can’t be changed – girls. The camp asked for perfections, any people that can’t do it. They will be out of the camp. Jeff is one of them. He wasn’t able to graduate from the camp, but that doesn’t mean he is not a good information collector. I always come to his bar for information about “Jack”. “Jeff, do you have any news about him?” I asked. “There are some, he did another case last week.” he then press his volume and asked “are you going to start your revenge soon?” silence fall between us. After a while, I nod my head. “Count me in if you see me as your friend.” Jeff said to me. “No, this is my own business. It is also a very dangerous mission. You shouldn’t come with me.” I insist on not bringing him. He finally gives up after an hour of arguing. He gives me a little disk and said “this is all the information I have about him”. I picked up the disk and left without saying a word.
I take a taxi to get home. Once I arrive home, I run to my computer and start reading the information on the disk. When I am done with reading, it is already 3 o’clock in the morning. I search for “Jack” starting from tomorrow.
A.D. 3711 January 3rd
According to the disk Jeff gave me, “Jack” is currently working under a group of terrorist called “The Enders”. Their closest base to my town is only 2 hours of driving from my apartment. With my stealth skill, I enter the control room easily. I tie my fiber wire on the boss’s neck and threaten him “Where is “Jack”.” He slowly asks “Who…who are you?” I repeated my question while I tighten the wire. He starts to cough “I …I don’t know, the last time we…we have his information was a…a week ago. He reported he finished his mission……” I end his life after he can’t tell anymore useful information. The last family he killed was in London – my home town.
A.D. 3711 January 5th
I took a rest yesterday, I arrive I in London at 1:30p.m. Jeff told me last night I shell go to the Devil’s Nest Caf to search for “Jack”. It is an underground caf that is similar to Night’s Live.
I walk into Devil’s Nest Caf. It is clearly a place which criminals and drug dealers are crowded. I walk up to the counter and asked the lady “Where is “Jack”.” Suddenly, the whole caf go silence. I pull out a 1000 dollar bill, and repeat my question “Where is…” The lady behind the counter turned. It is my turn to go silence. She is the girl that I hit on my way to Night’s live three days ago. I did not pay too much attention to her last time. She is around 30 years old. She smiles at me and point her finger to the corner of the caf. “He will know.” I walk to the person in the corner. He is an old man that no one will pay attention. “Follow me” he said. We drive to an old house in the country side. The old man asked a question when I stop the car. “Why do you want to find me?” The person sitting next to me is no longer an old man, but a 40 years old looking man. He is holding a face mask and a knife in his hands. Pointing to my neck, I knock his hand away and roll out off the car. Pull my Lucifer out and start shooting at him. “Jack” used his knife to cut all the bullets I shoot into half. “Guns don’t affect me...Hahahaha.” Jack laugh, “Shinn, you are just like your father. You should have learned about not directly battle against power in the camp. I am very disappointed.” “How did you know about me!!” I shout at him. “Couldn’t you remember? I was the person who adopted you when you were five years old. I had expected your revenge from that point.” I was totally shocked; I was played by him for the last 13 years. I start to shoot at him without targeting. Tears are feeling my eyes. I was played by “Jack” all these years. He knew I will take revenge on him and he still let me train. While my mind is occupied, “Jack” cut me from the back; luckily I react in time to let the knife only give me a little scratch. I shoot on his knife to make him drop it. I point my gun on his head, and say “Good bye, “Jack”…” I pushed the trigger. Blood spray on Lucifer and the victim starts falling down. The moment his body hit the floor, I am laughing. “Hahaha!!! I finally kill you…mom, dad, did you see that? I killed “Jack the Reaper II…Haha…haha…” suddenly, loneness attack my heart. “What should I do now, what is my living goal? What should I do in the rest of my life?”

The End

plz give some comment

====================================================

BLOG: http://blog.roodo.com/blinder_geist

此篇文章於 06-09-05 11:16 PM 被 PTX-003C 編輯。
PTX-003C 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

現在的時間是 07:34 PM

手機版 | APP版