舊 04-29-06, 11:15 AM   #2
神祕人1號
網上自由人

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 43,898
Xbox360《Forza賽車2》初步確定,可望即將發表
[ 2006-04-29 10:43:03 ] 作者:太平洋遊戲網-Steven Ken 責任編輯:chenxiaocong

年度最受關注的E3遊戲展正逐步逼近,早前有傳微軟旗下另一競速大作《Forza賽車》續作已經在緊密籌劃中,隨著E3臨近,相關的開發狀況及存在性也漸漸明朗化。

美國權威遊戲媒體IGN獲息,Microsoft遊戲業務部有計劃在5月9日E3微軟高峰會中正式發表這款對應Xbox360的擬真賽車遊戲,目前暫命名為《Forza賽車2(Forza Motorsport 2)》,遊戲已經有一定的完成度,可望在E3上提供相關影像展示之外還提供試玩,據聞本作經過更進一步的引擎優化,無論是逼真度還是流暢度都比《世界街頭賽車3》有一定的進步。

這是去年洩露聲稱是Xbox360《Forza賽車2》的開發畫面,但未得到證實

一直以來玩家都會把《Forza賽車》與《GT賽車》相比較,因為兩者的仿真度都非常高,而且具備極為真實的手感,而《Forza賽車》更收錄了法拉利、保時捷等名貴跑車,還革命性加入了A.I. Drivatar智能技術,遊戲更為人性化和多樣化。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-03-06, 11:47 AM   #3
神祕人1號
網上自由人

[X360] Forza Motorsport 2007 ??
http://www.jeux-france.com/blog87279_Blakguy

神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-03-06, 01:39 PM   #4
有個人

註冊日期: Oct 2003
文章: 75
PSN  IDFlyingRaikkonen
非常期待.........
有個人 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-03-06, 01:55 PM   #5
RPG之鬼
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 10,915
引用:
作者: 有個人
非常期待.........
想問下佢有乜野吸引的地方
我的同事說畫面實在不太好(與gt4比)
而玩方面也唔係好得(佢講架啦)

舊 05-03-06, 04:10 PM   #6
sgouki
God of Gamer
gakky奸爸dee

註冊日期: Jul 2002
文章: 7,447
引用:
作者: RPG之鬼
想問下佢有乜野吸引的地方
我的同事說畫面實在不太好(與gt4比)
而玩方面也唔係好得(佢講架啦)
有法拉, 有林保羅.........

舊 05-03-06, 06:59 PM   #7
有個人

PSN  IDFlyingRaikkonen
引用:
作者: sgouki
有法拉, 有林保羅.........
有Ferrari, Porsche, 冇Lambo....
同埋有得撞爛架車, 令到操控上更加困難...
有個人 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-03-06, 07:02 PM   #8
雙星
God of Gamer
GAF足球隊15號

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 9,453
PSN  IDx2star
XBox Live Gamertagx2star
有得自己拉花,重係呢樣野都有排你玩
同埋d parts有得任你改,最重要係可以上Live玩
你試過玩GT可以8打未?Forza就可以
可以一路搾住自己架戰車,一路同人吹水都吾知幾正

雙星 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-10-06, 03:42 AM   #9
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Forza 2 first pics

神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-10-06, 04:34 AM   #10
神祕人1號
網上自由人

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...2_1500kbps.wmv
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-10-06, 09:35 AM   #11
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Forza Motorsport 2 Unveiled
Next-gen racing sim comes to Xbox 360 holiday 2006!

05.09.06 // 14:00
By: Che Chou

Here's the official press release folks. Lots more info to come as we head straight into E3 2006!

Title: Forza Motorsport™ 2
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Turn 10
Format: DVD / Xbox 360
ESRB Rating: Pending
Availability: Holiday 2006
http://forzamotorsport.net/050906-01.htm

Forza Motorsport 2, the sequel to Microsoft Game Studios’ award-winning, fully customizable driving simulator Forza Motorsport, speeds its way onto Xbox 360 this holiday. With authentic simulation physics, bone-jarring damage, photo-realistic graphics, and licensed tuning and customization options, the franchise improves on the unprecedented features gamers enjoyed in its debut installment. Loaded with more than 300 of the world’s hottest cars for you to collect, personalize and tune, Forza Motorsport 2 gives you a complete racing experience.

Features:

*Lap the competition with truly next-generation features. Made possible by the power of Xbox 360, Forza Motorsport 2 burns rubber at 60 fps with 4x full-screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, and high-dynamic-range lighting in crisp 720p high-definition glory. And you can feel every nuance of your car and the road thanks to support for the official Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel.

*Experience uncompromising physics simulation. Top automotive engineers, professional race car drivers and programmers teamed up to create the most complete racing experience available. Cars incur dramatic damage and wear, which affects car performance. Advanced tire and suspension models respond to heat and pressure changes as well as weight transfer and aerodynamic load.

*Master real-world tracks from around the globe. From the famously challenging Nürburgring Nordschleife track to the spectator-lined streets of Rio de Janeiro, race on meticulously designed tracks with an incredible sense of speed and realism. Forza Motorsport 2 features more than 60 tracks carved out of 18 environments, including 13 real-world licensed circuits such as the Road America race track, Silverstone Circuit, Tsukuba Circuit and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Sebring International Raceway is among four new real-world licensed circuits added to the repertoire of Forza Motorsport 2.

*Collect, upgrade and tune hundreds of cars. From sport compacts to purpose-built race cars, collect more than 300 cars from over 50 of the world’s leading manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, General Motors, Lamborghini, Nissan and Volkswagen. Take your car to the garage and install alternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes, rims, racing slicks and more. Dial in advanced suspension settings, tire pressure and gear ratios. Forza Motorsport 2 allows you to own the cars that will own the competition.

*Create and share your masterpiece with the world. Express your inner artist in the paint and upgrade shops with near-endless visual personalization. Customize the shape of your car by combining licensed rims, performance parts and aftermarket body kits. Create your own unique paint scheme using millions of paint and decal options. Take in-game pictures of your creation in Forza Motorsport 2 Photo Mode.

*Compete in a vibrant online community. Take your personalized car onto Xbox Live® for some intense online wheel-to-wheel racing. Earn in-game credits and complete single-player career objectives while racing over Xbox Live. Watch the best racers as well as your friends from around the world compete on Forza Motorsport TV.

此篇文章於 05-10-06 09:39 AM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-10-06, 09:36 AM   #12
神祕人1號
網上自由人

神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-10-06, 10:01 AM   #13
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Trailer 28.6MB
ftp://gruint.korea.com/gruint/videog...er_xboxyde.wmv
HD(1280x720) Trailer - 41.1MB
ftp://gruint.korea.com/gruint/videog...hd_xboxyde.avi

File : E3: XBLM trailer (14.62 MB) (640x360)
http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_2582_en.html
File : E3: XBLM trailer (41.17 MB) (1280x720)
http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_2583_en.html
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-25-06, 12:34 AM   #14
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
引用:
The game is already running smooth at 60 frames per second, Greenwalt said, and the goal is to have the sequel to one of the highest-rated racing games on store shelves before the end of 2006.
引用:
The game will feature more than 300 cars, including Lamborghini -- new for Forza. Each car will be fully customizable, from the tires to the spoilers to engine performance to paint job and decals.
引用:
Like the single-player game, Forza 2 on Xbox Live will have 12-player races and you can take your tricked out car online and show it off to your competition
引用:
Because Forza 2 is geared toward car and customization freaks, Microsoft is adding a photo mode too. You can take pictures of your ride and post them online, sharing them with your friends.
引用:
Forza 2 will have more than 60 tracks, so we assume the number is around 30 with their mirrors. Greenwalt said the original Forza tracks are included and are getting the high-resolution treatment. We don't know how many new tracks are in the game, but we do know that Sebring International Raceway will be included.
引用:
With sophisticated rumble capability and force feedback, the wheel will give gamers a three-dimensional sensation of control, Greenwalt said. For instance, let's say you take a sharp turn. If you let your hands off the wheel, it will automatically self correct. Also, with force-feedback, you will feel when the car is off traction during sharp turns. Greenwalt mentioned that the all racing games down the line will have to be compatible with the wheel as part of the certification process
引用:
and there is talk of updating PGR3 with a patch so it works as well.

E3 2006: Forza Motorsport 2 Update
The Wireless Wheel, 300 cars and a holiday release

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/707/707986p1.html

neo2046 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-26-06, 02:21 AM   #15
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
[E3 06] 「Gran Turismo HD」越えを目指す?
「Forza Motorsport2」開発者インタビュー

http://www.rbbtoday.com/news/20060524/31045.html
neo2046 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-26-06, 10:24 AM   #16
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Microsoft Announces Sponsorship of American Le Mans Series Race Team
Forza Motorsport 2 and Xbox 360 to ride with Risi Competizione.

05.24.06 // 14:25
Photos: Anne E. Geiger, Jimmy Sykes
http://forzamotorsport.net/052406-02.htm

Those of you who follow the American LeMans Series on Speed Network or CBS may already have noticed the Forza Motorsport 2 vinyl on the hood of a red hot Ferrari 430GT on the track at the Houston Lone Star Grand Prix or in Mid-Ohio this past weekend. Official channels being what they are, we can now finally announce that Microsoft and Turn 10 have officially sponsored Risi Competizione, a participating race team currently running the 2006 ALMS season. Right, so what does sponsorship mean other than the fact that Turn 10 paid a premium to pimp its rather attractive logo on the hood of a rather attractive car?

In a very direct way, our sponsorship of Risi Competizione will show up as a continuing series of articles on forzamotorsport.net as we explore deeper into motorsport culture and lifestyle. What it also means is that we have direct access to the team on and off the track -- even if it means we can drag the entire art/audio or design team down to their pit during a race to get a first-hand look at how the pro's do what they do. It could also mean that a lucky handful of you get to come with us when we go on such a jaunt to an ALMS race. We'll have more details on this sponsorship and in the days/weeks to come. In the meantime, do check out Risi's website for the full skinny on their high speed antics.

And because this probably wasn't sent directly into your email box, here's the official sponsorship press release that went out today:

此篇文章於 05-26-06 11:01 AM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-26-06, 10:58 AM   #17
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Under the hood: Forza Motorsport 2 interview
23 May 2006 6:04pm
http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/featur...rt_2_interview

Forza 2’s Lead Game Designer takes us into the souped-up racing sim’s garage

You are what you drive. Aside from that making us a Nissan Micra, that was the tagline for the first Forza Motorsport on the original Xbox. The idea was to choose your favourite car, tune it exactly how you like it, stick on upgrades and customisation parts that reflect your personality, and paint it in your colours. Your motor was your unique automotive representation.

Microsoft announced Forza Motorsport 2 at E3, and it was instantly clear that you’ll have even more chance to express yourself than ever. The hardcore racing simulation will be more accurate and realistic than before (backed up by Microsoft’s official force feedback steering wheel, due for release at the same time as the game in December), but the real difference is in just how much you’ll be able to express yourself with your Forza cars.

How much? We sat down with Forza 2’s Lead Game Designer at Microsoft Game Studios’ Studio RX to talk driving physics, steering wheels, Gran Turismo and pimping your ride. Fasten your seatbelt…

The PlayStation has always had Gran Turismo. Where did Forza Motorsport come from?
Dan Greenawalt: Personally Gran Tursimo had a big impact on my life. I wasn’t even a big gamer until I played the first Gran Turismo. I bought my first PlayStation because of it. In fact, the whole reason I bought my first real car – a Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4 – was because I loved that car so much in Gran Turismo! That’s the interesting thing about driving games: They can have an impact socially, not only on people’s buying behaviour but on their social networks and the way they look at cars. I went on forums, met people, learned a lot about tuning, became a garage rat, did a bit of street racing – not smart, but I was young – and it’s all because of Gran Turismo. That’s the kind of passion for cars that birthed Forza Motorsport.

What’s your vision for the Forza 2?
Dan Greenawalt: My goal going forward with Forza is not to be Gran Turismo’s answer on Xbox. That’s fine, but that’s not my goal. My goal is to make that moment that happened for me all those years ago with Gran Turismo happen for a whole new generation of gamers. I want to instil that car passion and ignite it in other people and new groups, broaden the appeal of hardcore driving games. Younger gamers, older gamers, less dextrous gamers. I want to give them that moment where you see something like a Lamborghini Gallardo and have an emotional response. That’s universal. No matter where you go in the world you can’t avoid the response to the car. That sums up the vision for Forza Motorsport.

Most gamers see Forza as a very hardcore experience. How are you going to open it up to new gamers?
Dan Greenawalt: I’ve got my work cut out for me. It’s a problem I knew I’d come up against even before I pitched the game, but I never wanted to move away from my vision. The whole team’s passionate about making the game blow up, but we know we have to make it an accurate sim. The great thing about that, however, is that there’s a great path of mastery in Forza. If you become great at Forza you’ve learned something about driving a car. But as long as we keep that sim focus the game’s never going to be easy.

That’s why we put the guide line into the first game. Usually when people play a driving game they see cars, they press the accelerator, and they drive into a wall. That guide line taught them that they needed to use brakes. Once you’ve learned that you can start learning more about cars, and that’s where the passion really starts. We’re constantly brainstorming new assists and we’ll be adding lots more to Forza 2. I think we can start picking up the Gotham players and reaching out to new players by doing that.

Will we be seeing a lot of new features in Forza 2?
Dan Greenawalt: We’ll be introducing a lot of new features into Forza 2, but first and foremost let’s talk about Photo Mode. I know it’s something you already see in Gran Turismo 4 and Project Gotham 3, but it doesn’t suit any game as well as it suits Forza 2. In GT you can take a picture of a Toyota Celica, but in Forza you can take a picture of YOUR Toyota Celica. It’ll have your bodykit, your paintjob. If you’ve got the Mona Lisa on the side, or if you’ve painted it like the rally Celicas from the 80’s, then that’ll show. Put it in the game, get it drifting through a corner, take a photo and that’s your avatar! So while it’s somewhat derivative, Photo Mode is incredibly important to Forza 2 and is really going to help our community.

Will you be able to use photos from the Photo Mode as your Gamerpic?
Dan Greenawalt: You know, we’ve asked about that and we’re not sure of the certification requirements at the moment. There are a lot of issues with the kind of content that can be created and traded on Marketplace. As the infrastructure comes online, however, I think there’ll be a lot of stuff we can do. But currently we’re just throwing out suggestions and seeing what sticks. I will say that I think that’s a cool idea though…

What about numbers of cars and tracks and so on?
Dan Greenawalt: We’re also bigger in every way. That’s really hard to do when you make a generational leap. Games like GT and Project Gotham actually lost content when they moved up a generation because you have to res-up everything and that takes a lot of your time. You can’t add content because you’re just trying to catch up! We’ve grown our team incredibly because our goal is to get bigger and make the generational leap. So we’ve gone from 230 cars to 300 cars in Forza 2. We’ve gone from 45 tracks to over 60 tracks in Forza 2, and we’ve added 5 real world tracks. The only one we’re announcing at the moment is Sebring International Raceway in Florida, but there’ll be more announcements soon!

What’s so cool about Sebring then?
Dan Greenawalt: I’m really excited about that one because we’ve got an incredible simulation engine and Sebring is one of the roughest, craziest, nastiest tracks out there. It’s all old airstrip and nothing really matches up, so cars are always skipping and jumping all over the place. That really lets us show off our physics engine, which is something we’re really excited about.

Just how accurate are you getting with your physics and handling?
Dan Greenawalt: We took a hit in Forza 1 because some of the hardcore gamers were asking us why it wasn’t 60 frames per second. I tried to explain that there’s a bit of a miseducation going on. I like the look of 60 frames per second, but it doesn’t make it a better sim. The real issue is how frequently you update your physics. If you update your physics at 60 frames per second you actually get bad physics, with objects sliding and skidding like they’re in molasses instead of properly colliding with things. In Forza 1 we updated the physics anywhere between 180 and 360 times a second. That allowed us to have a very quick response and create a lot of torque in the car. Now, if you’re running the graphics at 60 frames per second you’re using up a lot of processing power so you have to put a dampener on those physics, and that’s when things start to feel a little sluggish. We didn’t want that, so we decided to keep the physics running high and pull back on the graphics.

What difference has the Xbox 360 made to the physics and graphics?
Dan Greenawalt: Now that we’re on Xbox 360 we can do 60 frames per second and keeping the physics at the same speed as the first game. In fact, for some key areas we’re increasing the speed of our physics. That’s where this all ties back into Sebring. It’s not the most visually impressive track – it’s kinda flat – but the track surface has all these little ruts and steps in the concrete that put incredible pressure on the physics engine. As a physics geek that’s what got me excited because I knew we were going to be beating the hell out of the cars and they’d be rocking all over the place. So it was kind of a strategic choice to show off the complexity of our physics, but it’s also great fun to drive!

So it’ll be 60fps – what other graphical upgrades are you adding?
Dan Greenawalt: Well, it’ll obviously be in full HD. We’ve also added amazing high dynamic range lighting. It’s going to be a beautiful game. PGR3 was a gorgeous game, but it was a launch title. We’re releasing this Christmas, which means we know a lot more about the hardware. I’d expect every game that comes out this Christmas to look a lot better than the launch titles, and we’re definitely shooting for that.

Would you say realism is the watchword for Forza 2?
Dan Greenawalt: For sure. Simulation is of paramount importance to us. But the truth is there’s only a small percentage of the population who could actually be racing drivers. With my vision of getting new people involved in the game and igniting that car passion in them, we need to help out everyone else. That’s why we had the assists in Forza 1, and we’ll add to them in Forza 2. My dad’s a huge car nut but he’s horrible at every game I’ve ever worked on! I want him to play the game so that’s why we’re putting in more assists to help out people like my dad!

How do you see Gotham in opposition to Forza?
Dan Greenawalt: We have a great relationship with the Gotham guys. I actually lived in Liverpool for a while and worked on Gotham 1, and another member of our team worked on Gotham 1 and 2. We’ve shared a lot of technology and we’re very close. But the goal is that we come out separately and keep raising the bar for each other. I’m all about car lust and car passion in the simulation space. Gotham is all about having fun, driving beautiful cars and drifting them everywhere. You can drift in Forza if you want, but to be a drifter in Forza you better know your cars. You’ve got to watch your tyre heat, you’ve got to set up your car right, or it’ll just spin out or understeer. That’s where the difference is.

What about online?
Dan Greenawalt: That’s where the technology partnership gets really interesting. When Gotham 2 came out it did some amazing stuff with Xbox Live like the leaderboards and the online racing. Then when Forza 1 we took all that stuff and added more, like the seamless integration of our offline and online racing, increasing the number of scoreboards and adding car classifications. Now Project Gotham Racing 3 is here and it’s added even more features like Gotham TV, the new matchmaking system and the structured tournament setup. For Forza 2 we get all that technology! In a lot of ways we beta test their new features and they beta test their new features. We just keep setting new standards.

Any specific new features you can discuss?
Dan Greenawalt: There are a lot of things we’re not announcing right now, but everything you see in Gotham 3 will be in Forza 2. Gotham TV? We got it. And that works so well in Forza because you won’t just be watching identical cars sliding around corners – everyone will be in unique cars. Even if everyone’s driving a Ferrari Enzo you’ll have a Hello Kitty Enzo, a Gears of War Enzo, a Final Fantasy Enzo. It’ll almost be like a car show. Plus, it’s a real simulation, so it’ll be more like watching live motorsports. There’ll be no bumping and shunting. If you need to get past someone you’ll have to do it with skill. That aside, rest assured that we’re going to innovate in the area of online and do things nobody sees coming…

How are you enhancing the customisation aspect of Forza 2?
Dan Greenawalt: There are a couple of really cool things we’re doing. Engine swaps was something that was a real sleeper hit in Forza because you could roll up in something that shouldn’t be too hot and then smoke your opponent because you’re putting out power right across the power band. We’re increasing the number of engine swaps and letting more cars have them, so that’s something real techy freaks and hardcore players will love. We’re also adding more layers to the livery editor and making it easier to use. We’re adding more parts and we’re adding more cars including Lamborghinis and the McLaren F1, so there’ll be more ways to express yourself than ever before. We’re basically growing in every way. Everything that we could do more of, we’re doing more of!

Forza 2 was used to demonstrate how Live Anywhere could let you play different parts of an Xbox 360 game across PC, mobile phone and Xbox 360 [Peter Moore showed how players could tune their car using their phone, customise its appearance using a PC, and race it on their Xbox 360]. Will this make the final game?
Dan Greenawalt: We’re certainly looking at that but we were asked to help with a demo of the sorts of things Live Anywhere will allow and that’s what we did. That was just a demo. It’s not currently working in Forza 2 and I hope people didn’t get the implication that those things will definitely be in there. The goal was just to show the sorts of things we could expect. It’s a huge opportunity but the question is really what makes the most sense. So I won’t make any promises, except that I’m looking at what we could do, I’m excited by what we could do, and we’ll make the right decisions for the game.

On the social side, what are you adding to the online game to create more of a community feel?
Dan Greenawalt: Again, some of the features we’re adding are still to be announced, but what I can say is that in spite of ourselves we had a huge community in Forza 1. The game got really good ratings and sold a lot in Europe. But for the most part we did everything we could to NOT build a good community! I hate to say it, but we should have done that better. Our website kinda sucked, we didn’t do downloadable content, and we missed out on a lot of the things that build good community. So we’ve hired a new community manager for Forza 2. He’s just launched the new website and he’s already building up the community, so we’re really focussing on it this time. In terms of the things we can talk about right now, I think the Photo Mode is going to be huge for the community because you’ll really be able to put your cars and your personality out there.

We’re really excited about the Xbox 360 steering wheel. Is it coming out because of Forza 2?
Dan Greenawalt: It’s coming out because of Forza 2 and PGR3, yes! It’ll work with PGR3, and it’ll ship simultaneously with the game later this year. The wheel’s incredible and we’ve got a real partnership with the team working on it. A while back I started hearing questions like, “if we were making a steering wheel, what kind of things would you want?” and I was like, “WHO’S MAKING A WHEEL?” I found out there was a team thinking about it and got in on the initial meetings, and that’s turned into a really valuable partnership. They have lots of really talented and clever guys, but they don’t have someone who knows race car physics like my team does.

How does the Xbox 360 wheel differ to other force feedback wheels?
Dan Greenawalt: When you look at other force feedback wheels, they base the feedback on friction. In a real car those things are correlated but they’re not equal to each other. Our wheel will actually go limp when you’re understeering and subtly track your tyres back into alignment – although you’ll probably go into snap oversteer straight away. And to stop us needing to use force feedback to represent friction coming through the wheels we’ve got rumble. That way you can get a full 3D feedback system. All your control feedback is coming through the wheel, and any additional feedback – like hitting ruts or getting bumped by another car – comes from the rumble. Other wheels use their force feedback to do both and never give you the accurate feedback you need. Our wheel is going to give people a much more robust driving experience and a much better idea of what it’s like to actually steer these cars.

Are you changing the single-player game in any way?
Dan Greenawalt: We broke new ground by bringing the single-player and multiplayer game in Forza 1. In Forza 2 we’re really blowing up the multiplayer game and pushing that seamless nature between the online and offline game. So I won’t say we’re adding a totally new single-player game. One thing we are doing is enhancing the regional rarity system from the first game. If we do our job right then on the community side we should have guys that love muscle cars making fun of guys who love import tuners, and they’ll be making fun of guys who love European sports cars. There should be arguments and passion and excitement. The regional rarity system helps that because you have to make a decision about the kinds of cars you like right from the beginning of the game. Then let the arguments begin!

We started with Gran Turismo so let’s finish off with it. What did you think of the PS3 version Sony showed at its pre-E3 press conference?
Dan Greenawalt: I’m a huge GT fan and I would like them to capitalise on the car passion like they did with GT1 and 2, and I don’t see them doing that. As a Microsoft guy I’d tell you that I don’t want to talk about it, but as a gamer I’d say that I wanted to see something more, something cooler. But it looked like a PC version.

Many thanks for your time Dan!
Forza Motorsport 2 will hit the next-gen tarmac this Christmas. Catch up with the first screenshots and details from the game at our Forza Motorsport 2 game homepage.
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-26-06, 07:34 PM   #18
小寶
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Dec 2004
文章: 477
正,
有林寶堅尼
搞到年尾都唔知買X360好定Wil 好,
小寶 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-03-06, 09:30 PM   #19
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Forza 2 Update
A few tidbits to tide you over, plus a cool new site to visit.
by Douglass C. Perry

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/711/711188p1.html

June 2, 2006 - Right after the Electronic Entertainment Exposition 2006, Microsoft cooked up a nice new Forza 2 Website to offer fans a place to hang out at while drooling over the sequel. The site is interesting because of a couple of reasons. It's not necessarily only about Forza, but about racing in general, though all of the articles end up somehow being related to Forza in one way or another.

Former game journalist Che Chou, now working at Microsoft as a community writer, seems to have planted quite a few lifestyle articles on the site worth checking out. One article is a mini-FAQ, while another is about how Che got a ticket (that one's terribly exciting! Thanks Che! You roxors!), and another focuses on how the Forza 2 team is capturing sound for the next-gen racer.

A few facts gleaned from the site include these little tidbits:

*Forza 2 is built using a completely new Xbox 360 engine. It's NOT Forza 1 in HD.
*Forza 2 will run at 60 FPS, with reflection mapping on the cars also running at 60 FPS.
*Forza 2 will support the new Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel.
*Forza will feature 60 tracks, 18 environments, and 13 real-world licensed circuits.
*Forza 2 will feature more than 300 cars from more than 50 of the world's leading manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, Nissan, VW, GM, and Lamborghini, to name a few.
*Forza 2 will enable players to customize their cars to new degrees of stylization. You can use alternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes, rims, racing slicks, and work on advanced suspension settings, tire pressure, and gear ratios.

Chou recently updated the site with photos from his visit on site as the team recorded engine sounds. You can also vote on several things, such as what the game's achievements are, or you can participate in a Forza faceplate contest. Check out the site and let us know if you have any questions.
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-04-06, 02:45 AM   #20
破戒僧
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Nov 2003
文章: 8,090
3DS Friend Code3523 2002 7295
PSN  IDLeifeiPatrick
XBox Live Gamertagfpatrick
引用:
作者: 神祕人1號
*Forza 2 is built using a completely new Xbox 360 engine. It's NOT Forza 1 in HD.
有意思~~

無論你多接近神, 都依然係一個凡人, 別以為自己很了不起
破戒僧 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-04-06, 03:18 AM   #21
eddyz
Senior Gamer
Arsenal FC

註冊日期: Oct 2004
文章: 323
PSN  IDdraconlidz7
要佢超越GT?...唔好玩la...

PS3 Reborn
GTA V Installed
Gran Turismo 6 awaiting
eddyz 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-04-06, 07:19 AM   #22
ai.
God of Gamer
RELEASED

文章: 11,382
再剛剛再玩翻pgr3(停了3個月),再看這隻的news和圖,之後就被這吸引了.(車好似比還要好)
因為有Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini,而且online可以12個人.
不過想問customizable係指調教架車,除此之外係唔係都可以自己畫banner或其他圖案上架車上?
還想問下同pgr系列比,控制感有咩分別?還是大致一樣?

此篇文章於 06-04-06 07:21 AM 被 ai. 編輯。
ai. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-04-06, 07:59 AM   #23
lokkk

註冊日期: May 2006
文章: 14
引用:
作者: 神祕人1號
Microsoft Announces Sponsorship of American Le Mans Series Race Team
Forza Motorsport 2 and Xbox 360 to ride with Risi Competizione.

05.24.06 // 14:25
Photos: Anne E. Geiger, Jimmy Sykes
http://forzamotorsport.net/052406-02.htm

Those of you who follow the American LeMans Series on Speed Network or CBS may already have noticed the Forza Motorsport 2 vinyl on the hood of a red hot Ferrari 430GT on the track at the Houston Lone Star Grand Prix or in Mid-Ohio this past weekend. Official channels being what they are, we can now finally announce that Microsoft and Turn 10 have officially sponsored Risi Competizione, a participating race team currently running the 2006 ALMS season. Right, so what does sponsorship mean other than the fact that Turn 10 paid a premium to pimp its rather attractive logo on the hood of a rather attractive car?

In a very direct way, our sponsorship of Risi Competizione will show up as a continuing series of articles on forzamotorsport.net as we explore deeper into motorsport culture and lifestyle. What it also means is that we have direct access to the team on and off the track -- even if it means we can drag the entire art/audio or design team down to their pit during a race to get a first-hand look at how the pro's do what they do. It could also mean that a lucky handful of you get to come with us when we go on such a jaunt to an ALMS race. We'll have more details on this sponsorship and in the days/weeks to come. In the meantime, do check out Risi's website for the full skinny on their high speed antics.

And because this probably wasn't sent directly into your email box, here's the official sponsorship press release that went out today:

wah...
請問哩幅圖係真定假?
lokkk 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-04-06, 02:20 PM   #24
有個人

PSN  IDFlyingRaikkonen
引用:
作者: lokkk
wah...
請問哩幅圖係真定假?
真車黎嫁..
來自American Le Mans Series...
有個人 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-04-06, 02:22 PM   #25
有個人

PSN  IDFlyingRaikkonen
引用:
作者: AiStudio
再剛剛再玩翻pgr3(停了3個月),再看這隻的news和圖,之後就被這吸引了.(車好似比還要好)
因為有Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini,而且online可以12個人.
不過想問customizable係指調教架車,除此之外係唔係都可以自己畫banner或其他圖案上架車上?
還想問下同pgr系列比,控制感有咩分別?還是大致一樣?
Forza 1 已經可以自己拉花...

操控感接近 GT4 咁囉...
同PGR比, PGR係會易玩D...
有個人 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
FORZA Italia vol.2~~ 鄧立東尼正式下課 納比重掌帥位 clie 國家隊討論區 524 09-06-14 05:35 PM
Forza Motorsport 3 [已售] 神祕人1號 電視遊戲討論版 967 07-27-11 10:39 AM
[問題] forza 2畫面問題?? ~鏡花‧水月~ 電視遊戲討論版 14 08-08-08 01:49 PM
FORZA Italia~~意大利偉大的右後衛彭路基建奇功, 以2:1殺敗蘇格蘭, 進軍08歐洲國家盃決賽週 clie 國家隊討論區 1000 11-24-07 05:15 PM

現在的時間是 04:21 PM

手機版 | APP版