neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
【E3 18】引發眾多玩家不滿 Sony 針對《要塞英雄》限制跨平台一事作出回應
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/8/164138.html

引用:
  根據國外媒體 BBC 報導指出,於任天堂 E3 展前發表會中,Epic Games 旗下《要塞英雄》正式宣布登陸 Nintendo Switch 平台,並且在短時間內吸引超過 200 萬的玩家下載遊玩,不過許多玩家注意到一件事情,就是如果曾經在 PS4 上使用過該《要塞英雄》帳號,該帳號就無法於 Nintendo Switch 平台使用相同的帳號遊玩。

可能會有玩家認為,《要塞英雄》是一款免費下載的遊戲,玩家只要再辦一個帳號即可解決。事實上,這讓玩家原先帳號中所擁有的造型、戰績以及成就等資料侷限於 PS4 平台,也因此讓許多玩家感到非常不悅。然而目前看來,在 Xbox 以及 Nintendo Switch 之間的玩家卻沒有這樣的問題,他們能夠共享同樣的《要塞英雄》帳號。

然而《要塞英雄》Nintendo Switch 版本對於玩家的吸引力在於它的便利性,作為一台便於攜帶的遊戲主機,玩家能透過 Nintendo Switch 隨時隨地遊玩《要塞英雄》,這對於 PS4 及 Xbox 來說是截然不同的。

而針對這個問題,Sony 官方也向國外知名媒體 BBC 發表了聲明,在聲明中 Sony 指出,「我們樂於看見 PlayStation 上所有的社群玩家對於提升遊戲體驗感到興趣 ,然而憑藉著 PlayStation Network 上超過 8000 萬的月活躍用戶,我們已經建立了一個龐大的玩家社群,讓玩家們可以透過 PSN 平台遊玩《要塞英雄》以及其他線上遊戲。」

「除此之外,我們也提供《要塞英雄》玩家與 PC、iOS 以及 Android 裝置的玩家進行跨平台對戰,為 PS4 上的《要塞英雄》粉絲提供了與其他平台玩家對戰的機會。」

過去 Sony 就曾經因為《我的世界》以及《Rocket League》面臨過阻止跨平台遊戲的批評,但是由於《要塞英雄》在全球皆取得了卓越的成績,這也意味著這樣的反彈可能殺傷力將會更大。

Epic Games 表示,目前全球已經累積了超過 1 億 2500 萬的《要塞英雄》玩家,《要塞英雄》Nintendo Switch 在發表的 24 小時內則是突破了 200 萬下載量。

而國外媒體 GamesRadar+ 的編輯則向 BBC 透露,Sony 必須非常小心翼翼的處理此次的事件,由於《要塞英雄》玩家規模十分巨大,目前仍持續成長中,除了已發布的平台之外,接下來更將於 Android 平台推出,所以 Sony 也該認真思考自家目前的政策是否得宜。

報導中談到,PS4 版本的《要塞英雄》能夠與 PC 以及 iOS 版本兼容,這代表 Sony 拒絕與 Xbox 及 Nintendo Switch 跨平台是戰略上的考量而非技術上的問題。無論如何,玩家都應該針對這樣的跨平台帳號問題得到一個合理的解釋。
neo2046 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-15-18, 07:10 PM   #3
david
The One

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 20,716

---
NS CC:Morphus X300
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-15-18, 07:32 PM   #4
sugoteam
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Feb 2005
文章: 755
因為沒有信心留住客人而咁做,非常小器及難看,不過現今世界為保自己利益,更難看也做得出,而又好多人覺得理所當然⋯⋯

Sent from my iPhone using Gaforum
sugoteam 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-15-18, 07:36 PM   #5
leungky1
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2009
文章: 3,644
個問題爆得比XBOX大,未證明PS4同NS本身食緊唔同水,對核心玩家嚟講可以並存
想開片嘅就唔該整左部PSV後繼機先
依家呢招叫損人不利己
由手機版發出

此篇文章於 06-15-18 07:39 PM 被 leungky1 編輯。
leungky1 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-15-18, 08:03 PM   #6
半人馬-RigiL-
Game Master

註冊日期: Jun 2007
文章: 2,809
點解佢地知玩家login過switch? 唔通...
由手機版發出
半人馬-RigiL- 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-15-18, 08:08 PM   #7
wing
God of Gamer
格鬥低手

註冊日期: Mar 2004
文章: 19,079
引用:
作者: 半人馬-RigiL- 查看文章
點解佢地知玩家login過switch? 唔通...
由手機版發出
呢個級數的services provider,一定可以睇哂你的log

舊 06-15-18, 08:17 PM   #8
david
The One

引用:
作者: wing 查看文章
呢個級數的services provider,一定可以睇哂你的log

又唔駛睇曬O既,我估每個玩家O既ACCOUNT會有BOOLEAN VARIABLE記錄佢O係邊個平台玩個,簡單SET個IF-THEN STATEMENT,IF LOGIN_TIME=1 AND PS4 = TRUE THEN XBOX = FALSE AND SWITCH = FALSE.

---
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-15-18, 08:24 PM   #9
wing
God of Gamer
格鬥低手

引用:
作者: david 查看文章
又唔駛睇曬O既,我估每個玩家O既ACCOUNT會有BOOLEAN VARIABLE記錄佢O係邊個平台玩個,簡單SET個IF-THEN STATEMENT,IF LOGIN_TIME=1 AND PS4 = TRUE THEN XBOX = FALSE AND SWITCH = FALSE.
兄台以前學過BASIC?

舊 06-15-18, 10:16 PM   #10
david
The One

引用:
兄台以前學過BASIC?

programming我同姨生仔有研究過,而家幾歲大人仔就要學...

---
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-15-18, 10:36 PM   #11
wing
God of Gamer
格鬥低手

引用:
作者: david 查看文章
programming我同姨生仔有研究過,而家幾歲大人仔就要學...
我果個年代的中學生學BASIC, 後來D細路學LOGO, 依家可能係學lego砌機械人果D類似visual BASIC的編程?

舊 06-16-18, 01:15 AM   #12
david
The One

引用:
我果個年代的中學生學BASIC, 後來D細路學LOGO, 依家可能係學lego砌機械人果D類似visual BASIC的編程?

佢學緊SCRATCH,佢老豆老母搞唔搞先搵我出手,我當年中學係PASCAL,自己做O野就要整EXCEL VB SCRIPTS,都係拜G神抄O的改O的....

---
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 06:54 AM   #13
david
The One

---
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 11:30 AM   #14
david
The One

引用:
Sony has yet to confirm it is responsible for the constraint, but it issued the following statement to the BBC.

"We're always open to hearing what the PlayStation community is interested in to enhance their gaming experience," it said.

"With... more than 80 million monthly active users on PlayStation Network, we've built a huge community of gamers who can play together on Fortnite and all online titles.

"We also offer Fortnite cross-play support with PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, expanding the opportunity for Fortnite fans on PS4 to play with even more gamers on other platforms."

"We have nothing further to add beyond this at this point," a spokeswoman added.

$orry:有得俾你班友同PC MAC仲有手機聯機已經夠曬皇恩浩蕩,唔拜謝之餘仲想咁大貪想同朕O既兩大敵機聯機,你O地膽生毛喇!

---
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 11:32 AM   #15
AKIRA桑
Senior Gamer
Splatoon中

註冊日期: Mar 2018
文章: 346
Nintendo Switch IDSW-4660-5409-0901
AKIRA桑 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 12:11 PM   #16
david
The One

引用:
“It’s certainly not a profound philosophical stance we have against this,” PlayStation global sales and marketing head Jim Ryan told Eurogamer during E3 2017. “We’ve done it in the past. We’re always open to conversations with any developer or publisher who wants to talk about it. Unfortunately it’s a commercial discussion between ourselves and other stakeholders, and I’m not going to get into the detail of that on this particular instance. And I can see your eyes rolling.”

---

此篇文章於 06-16-18 12:47 PM 被 david 編輯。
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 12:28 PM   #17
david
The One

---

此篇文章於 06-16-18 12:30 PM 被 david 編輯。
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 02:43 PM   #18
david
The One

引用:
By now, many of us Switch users are familiar with the following:

"This Fortnite account is associated with a Platform which does not allow it to operate on Switch. Neither the Fortnite website nor Epic Customer Service are able to change this. To play Fortnite on Switch, please create a new account."

The official statement from Epic Games seems to be:

"If you have your Epic ID associated with a PSN account, or if you had previously linked a PSN account, you will be restricted from playing on other consoles. This restriction is placed by Sony, and cannot be circumvented by removing linked accounts or contacting Epic support.

There is no statement from Epic regarding this issue. Please be patient while this issue is investigated."

The following is the response I received from Playstation's support rep earlier when attempting to move forward in linking my account:

Bryan: Hello, My name is Bryan how may I assist you today?

Me: Hi Bryan, I own Fortnite on the PS4, which requires linking or creating a 3rd Party EPIC account. Are these EPIC accounts in any way associated, owned, or managed by Sony?

Bryan: Hello ***** is good to know you have this game in your console but let me explain you that no, we don't have access to those accounts as they are managed directly by the game developer: Epic games.

Bryan: By the way, can I please have your last name and a valid phone number please? Just for documentation purposes of this Chat.

Me: **********

Bryan: Appreciate it *****.

Bryan: And yes tell me, were you having issues with your Epic games account? What happeneed?

Bryan: happened* sorry.

Me: As you're probably aware, Fortnite is now out on the Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my account to the Switch. Since it's a 3rd Party account and Sony has does not manage it in any way, I didn't anticipate any issues. But I'm being told by the software the following:

Me: "This Fortnite account is associated with a Platform which does not allow it to operate on Switch. Neither the Fortnite website nor Epic Customer Service are able to change this. To play Fortnite on Switch, please create a new account."

Bryan: Oh! I see *****, unfortunately we are unable to verify the limitations that the game has now on that new platform, in this case we recommend you to get in touch with Epic games with more details about this.

Bryan: We have their support site link, it is: http://help.epicgames.com/

Me: Epic Games seems to be implying that Sony is responsible. Playstation is the only other platform I've used this account on.

Bryan: I see *****, unfortunately we don't information about this situation with the game, the limitation could be that indeed the same account is not compatible with both platforms at the same time but again, I have to apologize as unfortunately we don't have information about the game and this situation with the Epic games account available on other platform as we only provide support to the PSN version of the game.

Me: Does Sony engage in any form of Platform Locks regarding software titles that either enable cross platform play, or are accessed via 3rd party accounts?

Bryan: We do not as the game in questions are managed by a third party developer.

Me: Thank You

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...nnection-issue

兩邊O係到互相推釀...

---
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 03:07 PM   #19
pet3
The One

註冊日期: Oct 2007
文章: 23,097
https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/PlayStation/M...257.A.808.html

不止先ps4 後ns

結果是先連結ns/x1 再連ps4 一樣無得玩

那應該是遊戲商問題吧

2月2日 P3R,2月29日 FF7-2 ,3月8日 聖獸之王, 3月22日 浪人崛起,6月法環DLC

日期未定 ,PS5 SYNDUALITY , 暗喻幻想, 龍珠Z Sparking! ZERO, 界之軌跡,高達創壞者4
FGO 目標預算
4月 獸尼綠(寶二),獸提媽(情況下寶二),7月 術摩根,8月水妖藍(寶二),水術呆,1月大和武尊
pet3 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 03:11 PM   #20
wsx360
Game Master

註冊日期: May 2005
文章: 2,491
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/5/164195.html

【E3 18】微軟與任天堂針對 SIE 限制《要塞英雄》跨平台做出回應
(GNN 記者 RU 報導) 2018-06-15 19:11:27

針對 Epic Games 旗下《要塞英雄》登陸 Nintendo Switch 平台後,玩家發現曾經在 PS4 上使用過該《要塞英雄》帳號,該帳號就無法於 Nintendo Switch 平台使用相同的帳號遊玩一事(可參考此篇新聞),微軟 Xbox 最高負責人 Phil Spencer 與任天堂美國分公司總裁 Reggie Fils-Aime 都對此事發表了看法。

Phil Spencer 在接受國外媒體 Giant Bomb 訪問時談到了這件事,他對 SIE 的此種作法表達失望。他表示,「如果你家買給孩子一台 Xbox,我買給我孩子一台 PS,我只是一個父母,而這是他們的生日,不管如何,(兩個孩子)都想要玩《要塞英雄》,他們跑去對方家,卻發現不能一起玩....」,他不覺得(SIE)這樣的作法對消費者有幫助。

他說,如果不能幫助遊戲開發者,也不能幫助消費者,那此舉對他來說並不會幫助遊戲的發展。

Phil Spencer 表示,從商業層面來講,他不會去評判做出這決定的任何人,因為對方還是得要去做生意。「我們的目標是希望重視每個玩家、與每個玩家有關的事。如果有些人想要買另一台主機,並且在那裡玩遊戲,那好,我們就傾向如何盡可能的有彈性地來做生意」。

Reggie Fils-Aime 則是在接受美國媒體 Polygon 訪問時指出這個問題是三方面來界定,有的公司像任天堂是鼓勵跨平台遊玩並去落實跨平台遊玩,那研發商本身也想要跨平台遊玩並且鼓勵這麼做,然後其他平台擁有者則有其作法。

他說,當事情關於其他平台擁有者時,儘管可以對其他平台擁有者施加些影響力,但他選擇不這麼做,這是每個平台自己做的決定,有些支持跨平台遊玩,有些不支持。
wsx360 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 03:21 PM   #21
真!DC
Banned User
奉行我道

註冊日期: Jan 2003
文章: 24,652
索尼罪犯滔天
唔支持鎖區(?)行為
由手機版發出
真!DC 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 06:01 PM   #22
david
The One

Sony Stock Drops After Fortnite PS4, Switch Account Controversy

引用:
What has followed has been a fairly justified backlash towards Sony which we have now learned extends to the company’s stock. CNBC is reporting that, since news of the Fornite account locks broke, Sony stock-market shares have fallen 2 percent.

https://gamerant.com/fortnite-switch...nt-sony-share/

$orry:你班友真係貪得無厭,咪有得俾你CROSSPLAY囉,仲要O係到嘈,仲搞到朕賬面蝕錢!

---
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-16-18, 08:16 PM   #23
AKIRA桑
Senior Gamer
Splatoon中

註冊日期: Mar 2018
文章: 346
Nintendo Switch IDSW-4660-5409-0901
其實任天堂股價過去一個星期跌得仲甘,E3前已跌了6%,之後每况愈下……

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G9287 發送
AKIRA桑 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-17-18, 07:27 AM   #24
david
The One

Sony's Share Value Takes A Hit Following Fortnite Account Woes On Nintendo Switch

But will it change its mind?

引用:
Share prices sure are in the news a lot this time of year. We've already heard that Nintendo's value has taken a hit following its E3 presentation, and now it's Sony's turn.

The news that Switch owners who have previously played Fortnite on PS4 cannot transfer their progress to Nintendo's machine has triggered a backlash against the Japanese electronics company, with shares falling 2 percent.

In case you've missed the furore, it's basically like this. Sony doesn't support cross-console gameplay at present (a stance at odds with both Nintendo and Microsoft) and as a result, anyone who has previously played the game on PS4 cannot sync their progress with the Switch version - the only way to play on Switch is to create an entirely new account and begin from scratch. Even if you entirely disconnect your Epic Account from your PSN account, you still can't associate it with another system.

All purchases and progress are therefore locked to the PS4, and if you want to experience the game on another console like Switch, then you'll need to buy elements like the Battle Pass twice. Xbox One owners have no such worries, as playing the game on that console first does not prevent you from connecting your account to the Switch version.

Whether or not this problem will convince Sony to change its mind remains to be seen, but on one level, it does have a point - cross-play has the potential to open up security concerns. For example, to play Minecraft on Switch you have to sign into an Xbox Live account on Nintendo's console. However, in the case of Fortnite - where a third-party (Epic) is providing the sign-in system - this draconian stance holds less weight.

As Reggie himself puts it, cross-platform play is "fan-forward".

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...intendo_switch

---
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-17-18, 05:42 PM   #25
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
Nintendo COO on Sony’s 'Fortnite' crossplay problems
https://youtu.be/YSNJJNAuNA0
引用:

neo2046 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[ETC] Fortnite (Epic new game) 王小虎 電視遊戲討論版 18 08-18-22 02:14 AM
[PS4,XB1] FORTNITE | 開放世界卡通開心喪C遊戲 ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 0 06-11-17 01:52 PM
Fortnite - Survival Sandbox (By Epic Games - GoW Series) david PC電腦遊戲討論版 0 07-13-12 02:48 PM

現在的時間是 07:47 AM

手機版 | APP版