The One

註冊日期: Nov 2004
文章: 30,537
Wii U ID(ω・∩(ω・∩(ω
PSN  IDペロペロ(^ω^)
XBox Live Gamertag>_>
『KITCHEN』 l CAPCOM E3 隱之球

ttp://www.famitsu.com/news/201506/19081286.html

SCEAブースの“Project Morpheus(プロジェクト モーフィアス)”体験コーナーでは、『KITCHEN』というタイトルがサプライズ出展されていた。本稿では、その内容に迫る。ちなみに、撮影が禁止されており、画面写真などの素材もないため、テキストだけで構成されている点はご容赦いただきたい。

舊 06-19-15, 03:21 PM   #2
DevilElvis
The One
還我香港!!

註冊日期: Aug 2002
文章: 32,139
3DS Friend Code5386 8293 2357
PSN  IDDevilElvis
玩乜?煮飯仔?

所謂的自由,就是被別人討厭。有人討厭你,正是你行使自由、依照自己的生活方針過日子的標記。為什麼人一直無法改變?為什麼我們總是活在別人的期待之下?為什麼無法真實感受到幸福?或許是因為,我們缺少了被別人討厭的勇氣.....
DevilElvis 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-20-15, 11:46 PM   #3
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
驚嚇到傻

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-20-15, 11:51 PM   #4
川上双葉
God of Gamer
みるをみる

註冊日期: Dec 2005
文章: 6,493
PSN  IDhgckelvin
恐怖GAME

舊 06-21-15, 12:19 AM   #5
野良猫
God of Gamer
肥倫

註冊日期: Feb 2008
文章: 19,504
引用:
作者: 川上双葉 查看文章
恐怖GAME
應該都係了,仲要戴頭盔玩
可能同P.T差唔多
野良猫 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-21-15, 12:28 AM   #6
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/06/th...ope-to-handle/

Horror In Virtual Reality Is Too Much Nope To Handle

Chris Jager
Share 27 Discuss 7 Bookmark

Project Morpheus is an upcoming virtual reality headset for the PlayStation 4. Like the Oculus Rift and SteamVR, it transports the player inside the game world with every head movement faithfully recreated onscreen. At E3 2015, we tried out a haunted house game called The Kitchen that takes its cues from grueling survival horror movies like The Evil Dead. It was hands down the most disturbing gaming experience of my life. It also convinced me that virtual reality is the future of home entertainment.
The Kitchen is a virtual-reality tech demo from the demented minds at Capcom. We were given a brief taste of the game at Sony’s E3 booth, which was more than enough to get our heart pounding. Enduring more than five minutes of this game would probably be hazardous to people’s health. [Note: We weren’t permitted to take photos at the event and no screenshots have been released so you’ll have to paint the images in your head.]
After sitting in a chair and donning the Morpheus headset, I was abruptly hurled into a nightmarish scenario. Now looking through the eyes of my avatar, I found myself tied to a chair in front of a tripod-mounted camera with a dead man lying directly in front of me. Was I in a snuff film? Was I a victim of the mob? I jerked forward in an attempt to break my bonds, which caused the tripod to tilt over and clatter to the floor. This wasn’t a timed animation — my physical movements in real life accurately affected objects in the game world.
I then turned my head from side to side to get a better sense of my surroundings. It didn’t look good. I appeared to be in a severely dilapidated kitchen piled with filth and junk. The sense of abandonment in this place was palpable. Wherever I was, it was far away from any kind of help.
Suddenly, the corpse in front of me groaned and got to its feet. My immediate assumption was “zombie” which would have been unpleasant, if a bit predictable. But no. He was simply another terrified, wounded victim of whoever tied me up. Screaming that we had to get out of here, he picked up a machete and attempted to slice through my bound wrists. This time, the animation was preset, with my character’s arms lifting of their own volition (my own hands were still in my lap).
This took me out of the moment a little, but before I had time to dwell on it, something truly horrible happened. Out of nowhere, a crazy-eyed demon witch leaped out of the shadows and proceeded to butcher my would-be savior in a violently gory manner. It was one of the most visceral sequences I’ve encountered in the video game medium — a legit horror moment to rival anything from James Wan’s cinematic oeuvre.
At one point during the murder sequence, the possessed killer decided to take some time out to torture me instead. She licked the knife she was brandishing, cackled inhumanly and shoved the blood-smeared blade into my leg. The fact I was inside the movie instead of watching it on a screen made it infinitely more terrifying. My brain actually triggered a spasm in my thigh as the knife went in.
After finally murdering my fellow captive, the demon dragged his corpse out of the room and into the shadows beyond. A few moments later, his decapitated head was tossed at my feet. Oh screw this shit. I now desperately wanted out of this game. But The Kitchen wasn’t finished with me yet. Not by a long chalk.
Over the next few minutes, the demon continued taunting me relentlessly from the shadows, because that’s what demons do. I could hear her scurrying all around the room including directly behind me and in the rafters above my head. While looking around desperately, I spotted the knife on the floor which must have been dropped during the previous scuffle. If I could somehow reach it with my foot…
It was at that moment that the worst part of the demo transpired. The demon’s gnarled fingers slowly slid over my eyes from behind…and yanked my head back hard.
This was incredibly disconcerting. The vision in the headset tilted upwards which means my eyes were pointing in a completely different direction to the way I was facing. It was a deliberately disorientating effect that caused a huge rush of vertigo; probably the worst I’ve ever experienced. And with that, the game cut to black.
There is now no doubt in my mind that modern virtual reality is the real deal. Simply put, no other home entertainment experience provides this level of immersion. I’ve quaffed the VR kool-aid. Or maybe it was blood. In any event, this is definitely where the future of gaming lies and I’m excited to see more. When it comes to The Kitchen though, what has been seen cannot be unseen. Maybe I’ll stick with one of the racing games instead.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-21-15, 03:07 AM   #7
DevilElvis
The One
還我香港!!

註冊日期: Aug 2002
文章: 32,139
3DS Friend Code5386 8293 2357
PSN  IDDevilElvis
好想睇佢哋玩過D乜

所謂的自由,就是被別人討厭。有人討厭你,正是你行使自由、依照自己的生活方針過日子的標記。為什麼人一直無法改變?為什麼我們總是活在別人的期待之下?為什麼無法真實感受到幸福?或許是因為,我們缺少了被別人討厭的勇氣.....
DevilElvis 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-21-15, 03:15 AM   #8
小黑
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2002
文章: 19,769
PSN  IDEternalkin
廚房究竟有咩咁恐佈
小黑 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-21-15, 01:41 PM   #9
pierrekwok
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Nov 2006
文章: 1,402
引用:
作者: 小黑 查看文章
廚房究竟有咩咁恐佈
如果廚房裡面嘅食材係人類嘅話
pierrekwok 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-21-15, 01:45 PM   #10
david
The One

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 20,716
引用:
廚房究竟有咩咁恐佈
無得用微波爐,要用明火煮食

---
NS CC:Morphus X300
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-21-15, 04:09 PM   #11
Dyhalt Rushifar
God of Gamer
神人ではない!新人だ

註冊日期: Jun 2003
文章: 19,210
PSN  IDDyhalt
XBox Live GamertagDyhalt
引用:
廚房究竟有咩咁恐佈
煮完一大餐成個星期唔執都幾恐怖架

舊 06-21-15, 11:11 PM   #12
chunmanx
God of Gamer
我ge代號係風

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 6,588
PSN  IDndswii
人內叉包版BIO

JUS/chunmanx/0902 8082 1037
大亂鬥/STAN/4983-4349-6279
chunmanx 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-22-15, 04:18 AM   #13
小黑
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2002
文章: 19,769
PSN  IDEternalkin
引用:
作者: Dyhalt Rushifar 查看文章
煮完一大餐成個星期唔執都幾恐怖架
D 人打開隻GAME 既反應係
推開廚房門
"哇!!咁Q多垃圾又冇人清,擺左成個月,廢墟咁"
當你進行緊清潔任務既時侯,有好多老鼠小強係不同既地方湧入畫面
如果唔夠快殺哂佢地就會塞滿你成個畫面
小黑 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-22-15, 06:19 AM   #14
daihamlop
Ultimate Gamer
頭像就係我隻新貓仔

註冊日期: May 2005
文章: 4,249
PSN  IDdaihamlop
上面第三條片咪有解說話係tech demo
重有詳細流程講解
唔睇片一味自己腦內補完自high會開心啲?

講咁多把鬼咩, 整個PSN Portable ID見人先講, 用PS3睇BD無Trophy, 阿毛
自己啱玩嘅games就二千都買, 唔啱嘅兩舊都唔俾
daihamlop 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-22-15, 10:50 AM   #15
ai.
God of Gamer
RELEASED

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 11,382
引用:
廚房究竟有咩咁恐佈
專反炒舊作的KITCHEN~好恐佈~

ai. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[多機種] 那由多の軌跡:改 Steam /Switch (自家版)/ PS4 已售 l Stadia 中止開發 / EPIC GAMES Win10 未定 武藤遊戲 手提遊戲機討論版 130 06-02-22 07:42 PM
[E3]E3 FINISHED (E3 將進行大規模的改革) neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 20 08-03-06 11:11 PM
[E3]Capcom・Sammy・SNK NEOGEO Booth neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 2 05-22-04 12:18 AM
[E3]E3会場圖片第一弾到着 neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 19 05-11-04 09:57 AM
[ETC](Rumor) Capcom's E3 list ??? neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 2 04-16-04 11:04 AM

現在的時間是 01:33 PM

手機版 | APP版