God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
其實wiki裡面,第一條reference就link去篇報導有詳細講Decima點黎

引用:
作者: PiroPiro 查看文章
DECIMA 都係來自小島工作室 ...應該開發人員係 Fox engine 班底

事關 Sony 收購左 HORIZON ZERO DAWN間公司 後 小島工作室就係佢地公司入面開左個分部...用來幫佢地開發呢個 Decima engine~

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decima_(game_engine)
Renardson, Adam (February 23, 2017). "The Hideo Kojima Death Stranding interview: Strands, Decima and Guerrilla Games". PlayStation.Blog. Retrieved July 15, 2017.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...errilla-games/

During your studio tour with Mark Cerny, did you have a vision of what you were looking for in a game engine already?
We visited 15 studios around the world with Mark Cerny, and after this we spent another 6 months visiting other studios of people that I know. In total we visited 30 studios looking for the engine. I had a vision for the type of engine that we needed because I knew the type of game that I wanted to create.
So, first, I knew that I wanted to create an open world game, so the engine had to support an open world game structure. As far as the visuals were concerned, I was looking for very photo-realistic presentation, so the engine had to be able to support those types of visuals.
Also, the tool-set had to be easy to use. With some engines, the tools are behind a ‘black-box’ and for our purposes we needed to be able to optimize and edit the tools. These were the conditions we had when looking for the engine. As you know there are some commercially available engines and these are the ones with the ‘black-box’ type structure.

“They handed over what was basically the crystallisation of their efforts over many years.”

And what specifically led to the adoption of Guerrilla Games’ Engine?
I visited many studios all around the world, meeting many great people. Guerrilla Games in Amsterdam: their technology was just a league ahead of everywhere else. Even though they have an open world they are able to render very rich scenes with many objects. As you know their upcoming game Horizon Zero Dawn, which is coming out in February, has an artistic sensibility, particularly with regards to the use of color, whereas we’re looking for a very photo-realistic sensibility.
Their engine is built for their purposes, for the game that they wanted to create, and as I said we wanted to create a game that even at the very base levels looks very different from that, so we needed to test it to see how far we could tune their engine to fit our purposes.
Usually when you go to use, buy or borrow an engine, someone will say, “Lend us your name,” or of course ask for payment. We had no contract with Guerrilla Games, but when we met them they suddenly gave us a box, a very pretty box. When we opened the box, there was a USB dongle inside that had the source code for the engine.

Keep in mind we had no contract or anything at this stage, yet still they handed over what was basically the crystallisation of their efforts over many years. They simply said, “Mr. Kojima please use this engine,” and we thought these people are incredible.
There was one condition though, that Kojima Productions doesn’t just use the engine, but that we develop the engine together with Guerrilla Games, that it should be a collaborative effort. So we were really blown away by their stance on this and being so open with the engine and we thought “Wow, these are the people we have to work with.”
How has this collaboration with Guerrilla Games grown since first adopting the engine?
We were looking for a realistic presentation (for TGA), so we had to make changes to the tools and other adjustments to the engine. Over the course of 6 months we passed the code back and forth between Guerrilla Games and Kojima Productions, working off the same code base. At this point our code had completely merged together.
It was different from the engine they originally gave us, so we decided we should give this new engine a name. That’s when we came up with the ‘Decima’ name (derived from Dejima – an artificial island in Japan where The Netherlands and Japan would trade during the Edo period). I really feel that with both of us working on this engine we are accomplishing the work at twice the speed and building something really fantastic.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[ETC] 中國父親怕嬰兒外出染肺炎 自製《Death Stranding》同款密封艙 neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 10 04-15-20 07:53 PM
放 全新 DEATH STRANDING 別注版 Thermos 保溫杯 魚伕 買賣專區 1 12-03-19 10:18 PM
徵 PS4 全新原裝正版手制 或用 全新 DEATH STRANDING 別注版 Thermos 保溫杯 + 證件套 換 魚伕 買賣專區 0 11-22-19 11:49 PM
Director import圖片一問 Metal Gear NT 手機資訊/電腦軟硬討論 2 04-12-06 08:24 AM
有無人有DIRECTOR 8.5?? 大雄 手機資訊/電腦軟硬討論 2 10-18-03 12:00 AM

現在的時間是 07:43 AM

手機版 | APP版