主題工具 顯示模式
舊 07-12-06, 05:46 PM   #226
Bleed Saga
Ultimate Gamer
Free Lance

註冊日期: Nov 2002
文章: 4,864
Zidane set to comment on red card

Zinedine Zidane will speak publicly for the first time after his controversial red card in the World Cup final, which France lost to Italy on penalties.

The 34-year-old will appear on French television at 1900 BST on Wednesday.

Fifa is to investigate Zidane's sending off for a headbutt on Marco Materazzi, which happened seconds after the Italian apparently insulted him.

Materazzi has denied reports that he called France skipper Zidane a "terrorist" or insulted his mother.

Fifa wants to clarify the circumstances of the incident and the organisation's president Sepp Blatter has hinted that Zidane could be stripped of his World Cup best player award.

"It's not Fifa that decides who wins this award but an international committee of journalists," he told La Repubblica newspaper.

"All the same, the Fifa executive committee has the responsibility of intervening when it is a matter of conduct which goes against the ethics of the sport.

"That is why I gave the orders to our disciplinary commission to investigate what happened.

"To see him (Zidane) acting like that leaves me vexed, both for himself and for all sense of fair play."

Zidane and Materazzi exchanged words with 10 minutes left of extra-time before Zidane lowered his head and rammed Materazzi in the chest, knocking him to the ground.

Materazzi defended himself on Tuesday in the Italian newspaper La Gazetta dello Sport, when he said: "It was the kind of insult you will hear dozens of times and just slips out of the ground.

"I didn't call Zidane a terrorist and certainly didn't mention his mother."

Zidane, who was born and grew up in Marseille, is the son of Algerian immigrants and has suffered taunts about his heritage throughout his football career.

But Materazzi added: "I am ignorant, I don't even know what an Islamic terrorist is; my only terrorist is her," he said pointing to his 10-month-old daughter.

"I did not bring up Zidane's mother; for me a mother is sacred."

Materazzi and Zidane became involved in a verbal spat with 10 minutes to go in extra-time with France and Italy drawing 1-1 in the World Cup final.

After Materazzi's insult Zidane shoved his head into the Italian's chest and was sent off, with Italy going on to win the match 5-3 on penalties.

"I held his shirt, for only a few seconds," said Materazzi, who had scored Italy's equaliser after Zidane put France ahead from the penalty spot.

"He turned towards me and scoffed at me, looking at me with super arrogance, up and down.

"He said 'if you really want my shirt, you can have it later.'

"It's true, I shot back with an insult."

Media organisations across Europe have been trying to decipher what Materazzi said to provoke such an extreme reaction from Zidane.

But it remains unclear exactly what was said and the BBC has broadcast two different versions.

BBC Radio Five Live asked for help from a deaf lip reader, Jessica Rees, who read the words phonetically to an Italian translator.

She deciphered the insult as being "you're the son of a terrorist whore" - a translation also carried by many national newspapers in Britain on Tuesday.

The BBC's Ten O'Clock News also called in experts to study the television footage of the incident and determined the following:

Materazzi's first word to Zidane was "no" before he then told him to "calm down".

He then accused him of being a "liar" and wished "an ugly death to you and your family" on the day the Frenchman's mother had been taken to hospital ill. This was followed by "Go f*** yourself".

Zidane's agent, Alain Migliaccio, has hinted that Zidane will soon reveal exactly what was said by Materazzi.

Piara Powar, national co-ordinator for the anti-racism group Kick It Out told Five Live, said: "If there was a racial slur then Fifa needs to act."

Keith Hackett, head of referees in England, said that if it can be proved that Matterazzi racially abused the Frenchman, then Fifa should take retrospective action for "the good of the game."

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

聖人教甚麼 你就學甚麼
現實教甚麼 你領悟甚麼
有時候 真理跟真實 總是分道揚鑣

此篇文章於 07-12-06 05:53 PM 被 Bleed Saga 編輯。
Bleed Saga 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-12-06, 05:51 PM   #227
艾莉娜
Ultimate Gamer
♪↓加里/陽子↑♬

註冊日期: Aug 2004
文章: 4,797
XBox Live Gamertagbobogaf

來屆阿仙奴前線組合

舊 07-12-06, 05:55 PM   #228
艾莉娜
Ultimate Gamer
♪↓加里/陽子↑♬

註冊日期: Aug 2004
文章: 4,797
XBox Live Gamertagbobogaf
引用:
作者: WOPE2941
無論點樣都好,佢都要向領隊和其他隊友宣佈退出隊伍以體現問責喇。
問責制??
好~你個皮雅斯都唔可以再參加任何網站比賽,因為佢輸過,所以佢個位要留比其他網球手參加,免得阻住其他人

舊 07-12-06, 05:55 PM   #229
小白熊
Ultimate Gamer
冬眠中

註冊日期: May 2005
文章: 4,080
XBox Live GamertagJumbo Bear Bear
今晚半夜 2 點 @__@
小白熊 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-12-06, 06:33 PM   #230
小白熊
Ultimate Gamer
冬眠中

國際足協或褫奪施丹獎項

國際足協主席布拉達對意大利報章表示,可能會褫奪施丹的世界盃最佳球員獎項。

在世界盃決的加時階段,施丹用頭撞擊意大利守衛馬特拉斯,被球證出示紅牌,但翌日當局宣布他當選最佳球員,惹來抨擊。但這項選舉早在施丹被逐離場之前幾天決定。

國際足協開始進行調查今次事件,報道指施丹是回應受辱,馬特拉斯昨日承認,曾出言侮辱施丹,但否認曾指施丹是伊斯蘭恐怖份子,也沒有辱罵他的母親。施丹周三晚(香港時間周四凌晨二時)也會在法國一間電視台召開記者會,講述今次事件。自從他被逐出場之後,他一直未有交代事件。

國際足協主席布拉達說,他要知道國際足協的調查結果,他知道決定獎項是國際記者協會而非足協,但事件涉及違反體育精神時,國際足協的執行委員會有責任插手。這正是何以下令紀律委員會調查此事。
小白熊 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-12-06, 07:38 PM   #231
DevilElvis
The One
還我香港!!

註冊日期: Aug 2002
文章: 32,139
3DS Friend Code5386 8293 2357
PSN  IDDevilElvis
引用:
作者: 小白熊
國際足協或褫奪施丹獎項
個人認為好合理

所謂的自由,就是被別人討厭。有人討厭你,正是你行使自由、依照自己的生活方針過日子的標記。為什麼人一直無法改變?為什麼我們總是活在別人的期待之下?為什麼無法真實感受到幸福?或許是因為,我們缺少了被別人討厭的勇氣.....
DevilElvis 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-12-06, 07:51 PM   #232
DC 97
The One

註冊日期: Jun 2003
文章: 21,734
Nintendo Switch ID3334-6659-7010
PSN  IDDC97
引用:
無論點樣都好,佢都要向領隊和其他隊友宣佈退伍以體現問責喇。
你講查C要退出國家隊??
咁我估好多人退

DC 97 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-12-06, 07:54 PM   #233
祖羅.祖班納
God of Gamer
어떡해 어떡해

註冊日期: Apr 2003
文章: 10,393
引用:
作者: DC 97
你講查C要退出國家隊??
咁我估好多人退
唔好理佢啦...佢d post句句一樣改幾隻字嫁咋

WHY ALWAYS ME?
祖羅.祖班納 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-12-06, 08:54 PM   #234
DC 97
The One

註冊日期: Jun 2003
文章: 21,734
Nintendo Switch ID3334-6659-7010
PSN  IDDC97
引用:
作者: 祖羅.祖班納
唔好理佢啦...佢d post句句一樣改幾隻字嫁咋
佢系乜水??

點解法國足總會同杜生續約

DC 97 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-13-06, 12:58 AM   #235
啤梨王子
The One
過氣萬人迷

註冊日期: Mar 2003
文章: 38,560
PSN  IDPear_Prince
引用:
國際足協或褫奪施丹獎項
拎返就係理
唔拎就係情

Waiting around for somebody to change your life for you is a loser's game.
If you want a great friend, you've got to be a great friend; if you want a great partner,you've got to be a great partner.
啤梨王子 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-13-06, 01:08 AM   #236
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

註冊日期: Nov 2004
文章: 14,779
Nintendo Switch ID6287 6181 7226
引用:
佢系乜水??
你禁下佢個名搜尋佢發表的主題,包括佢前生pxxxxxcxxxx,好精彩

此篇文章於 07-13-06 01:10 AM 被 信長 編輯。
信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-13-06, 02:06 AM   #237
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

註冊日期: Nov 2004
文章: 14,779
Nintendo Switch ID6287 6181 7226
施丹發言話係馬達拉斯侮辱施丹媽媽同家姐

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-13-06, 03:27 AM   #238
Kaga
God of Gamer

文章: 7,416
Zidane:
- "I apologize, to all the children"
- but he said it (the provoke) was about his family.
- "I would rather have taken a punch in the jaw than have heard that,"
- "And I don't regret anything that happened, I accept it."

Full story:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...nce.zidane.ap/
Kaga 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-13-06, 08:31 AM   #239
小白熊
Ultimate Gamer
冬眠中

講親阿媽就咩都可以吾駛講了, 重要加多個家姐 XD
小白熊 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-13-06, 08:57 AM   #240
杜蕾恩
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Oct 2002
文章: 628
引用:
講親阿媽就咩都可以吾駛講了, 重要加多個家姐 XD
旁觀者梗係話咁都忍唔到 ..... 實際情況下又有幾多人忍得到 ??

無論如何, 佢張紅牌係應得既 ..

杜蕾恩 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-13-06, 09:36 AM   #241
Bleed Saga
Ultimate Gamer
Free Lance

文章: 4,864
I'm sorry but no regrets - Zidane

Zinedine Zidane has apologised for his headbutt on Italian defender Marco Materazzi in Sunday's World Cup final.

But the French legend does not regret his actions, alleging on television that Materazzi provoked him by insulting both his mother and sister.

"It was inexcusable. I apologise," said the 34-year-old Zidane. "But I can't regret what I did because it would mean that he was right to say all that."

Materazzi responded by denying he said anything about Zidane's mother.

"I didn't mention anything about religion, politics or racism," said the Italian on Wednesday.

"I didn't insult his mother. I lost my mother when I was 15 years old and still get emotional when I talk about it.

"Naturally, I didn't know that his mother was in hospital but I wish her all the best.

"Zidane is my hero and I have always admired him a lot."

Zidane was sent off for headbutting Materazzi in the chest in the second period of extra-time in the final in Berlin.

The Frenchman claimed he had been provoked by the Italian and appeared on French TV station Canal Plus on Wednesday to explain his actions.

"It was seen by two or three billion people on television and millions and millions of children were watching," he said.

"It was an inexcusable gesture and to them, and the people in education whose job it is to show children what they should and shouldn't do, I want to apologise."

Asked what had caused to react so violently, he said Materazzi had directed some "very hard words" at him.

"You hear them once and you try to move away. But then you hear them twice, and then a third time," said Zidane.

"I am a man and some words are harder to hear than actions. I would rather have taken a blow to the face than hear that."

Zidane, who retired from football after Sunday's final, also called for Materazzi to be punished for his part in the incident.

"We always talk about the reaction, and obviously it must be punished. But if there is no provocation, there is no need to react," said the former Real Madrid and Juventus player.

"Above all it was a very serious provocation. It was an inexcusable gesture but the real culprit is the person who provoked it.

"Do you imagine that in a World Cup final like that with just 10 minutes to go to the end of my career, I am going to do something like that because it gives me pleasure?"

Since the incident, rumours have run rife about what Materazzi said to get such a reaction from the Frenchman.

There were claims the Italian had called Zidane a "terrorist", but in Tuesday's edition of the Italian newspaper La Gazetta dello Sport, Materazzi said: "It was the kind of insult you will hear dozens of times and just slips out on the field.

"I didn't call Zidane a terrorist and certainly didn't mention his mother. I did not bring up Zidane's mother; for me a mother is sacred."

Zidane, who was born and grew up in Marseille, is the son of Algerian immigrants and has suffered taunts about his heritage throughout his football career.

The two players initially clashed in the Italian penalty area before words were exchanged.

Materazzi said: "I held his shirt, for only a few seconds. He turned towards me and scoffed at me, looking at me with super arrogance, up and down.

"He said 'if you really want my shirt, you can have it later'. It's true, I shot back with an insult."

Fifa is to investigate Zidane's sending-off and president Sepp Blatter has hinted the France star could be stripped of the Golden Ball award he won after being voted the best player in the World Cup by journalists.

Zidane said he planned to defend himself in the Fifa investigation into his sending off.

He also confirmed that he would not go back on his decision to quit the game.

"This is a decision I have made and I will not go back on it," he said. "This is definite. I will not play again."

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

聖人教甚麼 你就學甚麼
現實教甚麼 你領悟甚麼
有時候 真理跟真實 總是分道揚鑣

此篇文章於 07-13-06 10:09 AM 被 Bleed Saga 編輯。
Bleed Saga 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-06, 01:25 AM   #242
WOPE2941
Banned

註冊日期: Aug 2005
文章: 54
Red face

引用:
作者: 艾莉娜
問責制??
好~你個皮雅斯都唔可以再參加任何網站比賽,因為佢輸過,所以佢個位要留比其他網球手參加,免得阻住其他人
唔該妳唔好離題。

引用:
你講查C要退出國家隊??
咁我估好多人退
我諗無人會離隊,因為除咗施丹和查斯古特外所有球員都係稱識。

仲有施丹被罰停賽三場及罰款六千美元。
WOPE2941 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-06, 01:30 AM   #243
Coquelicot
ニセコイ

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 14,222
PSN  IDWhaleBarca
XBox Live GamertagWhaleBarca
引用:
唔該妳唔好離題。
佢冇離題, 相反係你搵d九唔答八理由認為查斯古特要離隊

FCBarcelona~!! MÉS QUE UN CLUB! 討論區Vol.8

自二次世界大戰結束至今五十多年中,全球真正沒有戰爭的日子,只有五十三日。即全球平均每年中只有二十多小時是和平的。

People only ask for other's responsibility, but no respect.
Coquelicot 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-06, 01:40 AM   #244
小嘉
The One

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 39,816
引用:
唔該妳唔好離題。

仲有施丹被罰停賽三場及罰款六千美元。

問責制 ?
你估香港呀

查c都無咩正選
無表現我搵無人怪佢啦
小嘉 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-06, 01:43 AM   #245
KIM
Ωmega αlpha™
GAF足球隊金虎拾號

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 26,155
3DS Friend Code4596 9545 7662
PSN  IDGOUFKING
XBox Live GamertagGOUFKING
引用:
唔該妳唔好離題。

仲有施丹被罰停賽三場及罰款六千美元。
呢D咩理論, 就算真係出錯, 都唔洗即OUT掛~
錯後再努力, 比大家見到改變, 先係體現團體精神,
你見D相就知佢地更加同心了~

做人一定要輸得起的~
生命係有TAKE TWO的~

此篇文章於 07-23-06 01:46 AM 被 KIM 編輯。
KIM 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-12-06, 02:45 AM   #246
WOPE2941
Banned

註冊日期: Aug 2005
文章: 54
Red face

引用:
作者: Coquelicot
佢冇離題, 相反係你搵d九唔答八理由認為查斯古特要離隊
引用:
作者: 小嘉
問責制 ?
你估香港呀

查c都無咩正選
無表現我搵無人怪佢啦
引用:
作者: KIM
呢D咩理論, 就算真係出錯, 都唔洗即OUT掛~
錯後再努力, 比大家見到改變, 先係體現團體精神,
你見D相就知佢地更加同心了~

做人一定要輸得起的~
生命係有TAKE TWO的~
我諗你哋三個根本唔明白我嘅意思,其實問責制嘅作用係俾每一位隊員獲得一個發揮所長嘅機會;同時可提升佢哋嘅責任感,隊伍士氣同埋紀律亦會大大咁提高。

我知道你哋想我得饒人處且饒人,但問題係如果有人唔肯思過同埋悔改,問題就會惡化。聖經講過如果我哋唔執行紀律處分,咁呢犯錯嘅隊員就會有恃無恐喇;同時,問責制亦可以對其他隊員產生阻嚇作用,以免重蹈覆轍。

仲有,做人不一定要輸得起同埋生命係無Take two。
WOPE2941 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-13-06, 10:05 PM   #247
小嘉
The One

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 39,816
引用:
我諗你哋三個根本唔明白我嘅意思,其實問責制嘅作用係俾每一位隊員獲得一個發揮所長嘅機會;同時可提升佢哋嘅責任感,隊伍士氣同埋紀律亦會大大咁提高。

我知道你哋想我得饒人處且饒人,但問題係如果有人唔肯思過同埋悔改,問題就會惡化。聖經講過如果我哋唔執行紀律處分,咁呢犯錯嘅隊員就會有恃無恐喇;同時,問責制亦可以對其他隊員產生阻嚇作用,以免重蹈覆轍。

仲有,做人不一定要輸得起同埋生命係無Take two。
好野,以後享利一場入唔到波/龍門一失波就OUT出國定隊
又係係講既,一犯錯就要罪人
小嘉 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-26-06, 12:45 AM   #248
@羅彼仙奴
Game Master
MARC BOLAN

註冊日期: Dec 2003
文章: 3,254
一則頗令人費解的消息,記得法國隊在世界盃前做的準備工夫,在世界盃間期的調動,以及領隊杜明歷治的一些賽後發表,一直都讓我覺得杜明歷治是一位不太「正路」的教練,很多時候都令人摸不著頭腦,對球員紀律要求的處理亦頗莫明其妙;到踢完世界盃之後,可能由於法國取得亞軍的關係,杜明歷治竟然獲得留任,當時這個決定已令我進一步覺得費解,但礙於一直未有特別事件再發生,就算作為一位有寫稿地盤的講波佬,亦不應無的放矢去加以批評,所以我亦沒有再談及覺得杜明歷治有何不妥。但到最近杜明歷治選召國家隊大軍,備戰9月初兩場歐洲國家盃外圍賽對格魯吉亞及意大利,杜明歷治發表言論,表示曾與摩連奴、馬基利尼傾談過,內容並非詢問兩人意見,而是通知他們關於馬基利尼將會入選今次大軍的消息,即使馬基利尼已經決定了退役國家隊;而在馬基利尼表明不想參加這2場國家隊賽事之後,杜明歷治竟然出言威脅馬基利尼,指國際足協有白紙黑字條件列明,假如有球員拒絕國際隊的挑選參戰國際賽,可能會在球會賽事被罰停賽2場,杜明歷治又說道:「我看不出一位可以為球會拼搏的世界級球員,為何不可以為國家隊拼搏。」

我不會站在偏幫杜明歷治或馬基利尼的層面,但我覺得很多在足球界的頂級球員,有時因為家人、因為知道自己的體能不足以負荷國家隊比賽、或是知道自己狀態欠佳容易受傷,放棄在國際賽上陣的機會,亦有球員會信誓旦旦,表示只要國家隊有需要自己的一天,都會願意接受挑選,亦有一些更高級數的球員,會因為自己的狀態不能兼顧國家隊比賽,主動表示應該給予後輩更多機會,或是願意協助後輩成長,但不希望長期霸佔國家隊正選位置,阻礙國家隊的長遠發展,各式各樣的處理方法都有;但我卻絕少見到有教練會像杜明歷治一樣,迫使一位已經是老將級的球員一定要參與國家隊比賽,否則便會要求國際足協運用最嚴格的條例,處罰該位球員在球會賽事停賽兩場,這又是杜明歷治另一次令人費解、摸不著頭腦、甚至是太過份的行為。
stephentingsoccer

http://hkarsenal.china.com/zh_cn/son...alteamsong.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylww2dOW7fg
MARC BOLAN的演出是無人可取代的.
華麗遙滾萬歲
@羅彼仙奴 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-26-06, 12:59 AM   #249
大山椒魚
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 14,953
有冇道明尼治評論冥王星既報導