( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
[安卓,iOS] Tetris Blitz (free)

http://twinfinite.net/blog/2013/02/1...-tetris-blitz/
[News] EA and Tetris Company Team Up for Mobile Game Tetris Blitz

Today, EA and The Tetris Company announced they are working on a new game for both iOS and Android devices titled Tetris Blitz, which is going to be totally free, and offer a new spin on the special, iconic puzzle game we all know and love. It’s slated for release in Spring of this year.
In this game, you’ll have a two-minute timer to clear as many lines as you can, and there’ll even be stuff like Frenzy Mode and power-ups. The press release by EA promises new power-ups each week and Facebook connectivity for you competitive types.
Besides the title and game mechanics reminding me a bit too much of games like PopCap’s Bejeweled Blitz or Zuma Blitz, I’m actually excited for this. I think a timed spin on the game will make it fresh, and where Tetris could suck up hours of your time as you try to survive each level, this game is designed for folks with just a little bit of downtime, and will feature a few different options for touch controls (either classic, or one-touch/drag).
Check out the gallery below for screenshots provided by EA!

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[安卓,iOS] AVAVEL ONLINE (アヴァベルオンライン) - 日本手機最強畫面MMORPG ( ゚ω゚)? 手機平板遊戲討論版 29 09-01-15 08:21 PM
[安卓,iOS] Gundam Card Battler ガンダムカードバトラー ( ゚ω゚)? 手機平板遊戲討論版 39 06-30-13 11:33 AM
[安卓,iOS] 街機式橫向射擊STG 飛龍VRITRA - 比美拖波 ( ゚ω゚)? 手機平板遊戲討論版 1 01-20-13 10:02 PM
[安卓,iOS] 專講手機Game ファミ通App-アプリ情報- ( ゚ω゚)? 手機平板遊戲討論版 0 01-05-13 02:31 PM
[安卓, iOS] 弾幕バラッド![登録不要の無料弾幕シューティング!] ( ゚ω゚)? 手機平板遊戲討論版 0 01-05-13 12:00 PM

現在的時間是 11:55 PM

手機版 | APP版