回覆

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 03-16-12, 12:06 AM   #1
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
Guacamelee [香港PSN已售,PS3 Cross Buy/Save] - Mutant Blobs廠又一巨獻,神力面具兄貴平行世界劈友救女 (vita單打)

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.

此篇文章於 04-17-13 01:21 AM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-09-12, 03:14 AM   #2
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-22-12, 09:52 PM   #3
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.sidequesting.com/2012/04/preview-guacamelee/

Preview : Guacamelee

More articles by Dalibor Dimovski »
Written by: Dalibor Dimovski
Tags: Drinkbox Studios, Guacamelee, pax east

It’s not uncommon for game development studios to have a grasp for visual style that’s shared across their products. Wayforward is known for their classic Disney-inspired 2D animations. Epic’s drive towards uber-realism is their keystone. Nintendo focuses on the family-friendly geometry that is behind the design of Mario and Zelda. Much more challenging is the ability for a studio to develop a reputation for having a grasp on great gameplay mechanics.
Drinkbox Studios, makers of the incredibly lovely (and the only reason to own a PS Vita thus far) Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, are quickly becoming adept at treating our eyes with their whimsical virtues. Their latest game, Guacamelee, is consistent with their visual prowess. It also looks to follow Blobs as one that is just as interesting to play as it is to look at.
After my hands-on at PAX East last week, I’m pretty confident that they’re on the right track.

I was only able to get my hands on one of the game’s levels during my short time with the demo, but the controls and the visuals seem to be up to par with what the development house is known for. The Mad Men style sheen on a luchador theme works very well, like looking at a moving poster for a fight from that era. The backgrounds are striking, like hand-cut paper with a depth that relies on blurring tricks and contrasting colors. The proportion of the characters on the screen allows for more view of the environments, a key aspect of a game that involves focus on lite spectacle and puzzle solving.
The level I played had been knee deep in Mexican lore, from wrestling to Day of the Dead to even some Aztec influences. The patterns and textures used throughout the backgrounds, and the costumes on the characters themselves, seemed to channel the feel of a Spaghetti Western set in a wresting town. Even the poses that the characters and enemies used were almost stereotypically accurate.

The dimension-swapping aspect of the game — certain puzzles can only be solved in one dimension, enemies defeated in the other — creates a unique twist to the challenges. It worked well in the level that I played, and with new gameplay mechanics being introduced as the game progresses it could remain an constantly shifting, entertaining experience.
It’s the visuals of Drinkbox games that get me instantly, and the gameplay and controls that hook me for longer. Guacamelee has a head start in both of those areas, and building on that leaves me thinking that when it hits digital storefronts later this year I could be blocking out Saturday afternoons for a long time.
Images courtesy Drinkbox Studios

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-31-12, 08:09 PM   #4
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-14-12, 11:14 PM   #5
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.complex.com/video-games/2...s-a-controller

PS3's "Guacamelee" Uses The PS Vita as a Controller

By Michael Rougeau | Aug 12, 2012 | 5:57 pm | Permalink

Don't piss this guy off. He'll grind you up like an avocado.
The makers of Guacamelee, the upcoming PS3/PS Vita action platformer (a MetroidVania, if you will), have announced that it'll have some unique functionality when it launches next year.
"We're integrating the Vita as a PS3 controller for Guacamelee, utilizing the Vita screen for a mini-map, and hopefully more," DrinkBox Studios' Chris McQuinn revealed to Joystiq. "Does this sound like a next-gen console you've heard of perhaps? As far as we know, we're the first game doing this."
Well, they're the first game doing it on the PS Vita, at least.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-19-13, 02:35 PM   #6
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...omp-guacamelee

The Glory of PS3 and Vita’s Metroidvania Romp, Guacamelee!

We have the game. What are our early impressions?

by Colin Moriarty
March 15, 2013

I’ve been waiting for Guacamelee! for what appears to be an eternity. But in reality, it hasn’t been all that long. The game was announced a little less than a year ago, and I got to go hands-on with the game at E3 2012. But since then, all has been quiet. Perhaps a little too quiet. Which is why I was so pleasantly surprised when DrinkBox Studios offered to come by IGN’s office, give me the game and let me have at it.
And have at it I did. Below, you can see my full video preview, rife with impressions of the first 90 minutes of the game. In short, I’m having a blast so far, and I think that PS3 and Vita owners are going to be quite pleased with what DrinkBox Studios – the minds behind the Tales From Space series on Sony’s console (About A Blob) and handheld (Mutant Blobs Attack) – have in store for them.

If that’s not enough for you, you can also take a look at a bunch of new imagery in our Gucamelee! Image gallery, and check out the all-new trailer for the game below as well.

Our video preview (and the subsequent trailer) should tell you everything you need to know about the game, but in case you’re curious, here are a few parting thoughts. Guacamelee! is exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, and while pricing and cross-buy details have yet to be determined, the game will support cross-save between PS3 and Vita, local co-op on PS3, and Vita second controller functionality with PS3 (specifically used to take a look at the game’s extensive map on the fly).
The game borrows heavily from the “Metroidvania” stylings set down in the ‘90s by the likes of Super Metroid and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, but with a humorous, sarcastic and cartoonish twist. There are collectibles galore to find, varied terrain to explore, side quests to do, items to buy, and all of the other conventions of games in the genre(s). And it will be out in the coming months.
Oh, and the game has a Platinum Trophy. And you know how I feel about Platinum Trophies.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-27-13, 04:32 PM   #7
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://analogaddiction.org/2013/03/2...il-games-more/
DrinkBox Studios Interview: ‘Guacamelee’, PSVita, Retail Games & More

Mar 27

Posted by Jamie Briggs

One of my most anticipated games this year is Guacamelee, developed by Drinkbox Studios the team behind the amazing Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack for the PlayStation Vita. Guacamelee is their latest 2D metro-vania styled platformer will be coming to PlayStation 3 and Vita, in just two weeks time. Launching April 9 in North America and April 10 for European and Australian audiences.
With the games launch just around the corner I was lucky enough to speak DrinkBox Studios Game Designer, Chris Mcquinn. In this interview we get some more information on the plot of Guacamelee, what it’s like to develop for the PSVita, the companies future and the best way to describe Guacamelee.

AA: What was the inspiration behind ‘Guacamelee’s’ premise? Were you always looking to create a Mexican themed game, or was it an interesting idea you decided to run with?
Chris McQuinn: Our studio has a fairly horizontal pitch policy, so anyone can throw an idea forward during game concept meetings. In relation to the Mexican theme, that really came from our animator Augusto who basically was a bit homesick, and put forward the idea. At first we all weren’t sure but quickly realized how well a Mexican theme worked with our platform/brawler.
AA: The games protagonist, Juan Aguacate, what is his story? How is he able to use such abilities, like my personal favourite, turning into a chicken?
Chris McQuinn: Ha. Well, Juan is pretty much an outstanding guy, quiet, hard working agave farmer, who is built like a brick house. Through a bit of fate he gains an ancient mask that allows him to save the world. No big whoop. As for the chicken, well, that is explained in the story – but let’s just say you get help from an unexpected ally.

AA: Your team has promoted ‘Guacamelee’ as a Metro-Vania style action-platformer, were these classic games a big influence when deciding how exploration would work?
Chris McQuinn: I wouldn’t say those games exclusively – although they do define the genre Metro-vania, but there are other games that influenced us. Many of the core members of the team love exploration games, including the mentioned classics, but also including newer titles like Cave Story and Shadow Complex.
AA: Combat seems to be another main focus of ‘ ‘Guacamelee’, how would you describe combat? Are there any comparisons to other titles?
Chris McQuinn: The combat system in Guacamelee! is something that took a long time for us to refine until we were happy. The objective was to make a system that was fairly deep if the player wanted to explore that, but also easy enough that we weren’t going to require everyone to become a fighting expert. If you want to string together a 20 hit combo in mid air, then you can, but if you want to keep it simple, that works too. Although, not as well

AA: ‘Guacamelee’ also offers cooperative multiplayer, does this work across both platforms? So PS Vita players can play with PS3 players?
Chris McQuinn: The co-op is only local for the PS3 – although you can use your PSVita as a controller with your PS3. Of course the game also runs independently on the PSVita when you need to be on the move.
AA: Would your team ever consider making a retail based title? Or are you dedicated to providing online based products?
Chris McQuinn: Retail titles are serious endeavours usually reserved for large companies, so, that’s probably not in the cards for us. We love being a fairly small studio so growing to those numbers probably won’t happen. In addition, it seems that the retail-box-games are moving to online, so – we’re already where we need to be.
AA: Drinkbox seems to be one of the major developers for PlayStation Vita, what do you love about the console?
Chris McQuinn: The PSVita is really a great piece of hardware, first off. The PSVita allows us to run Guacamelee! at 60fps , has a screen that allows for every colour to pop out, and just looks amazing.

AA: Is the Vita an easy system to develop games for? Are you confident the handheld can continue to grow?

Chris McQuinn: Developing on the PSVita has been refreshingly more convenient in a lot of aspects than previous consoles. I think Sony took a lot of positive criticism into account when planning on how developers would work with the Vita. The PSVita growth will depend on the titles available – so it is always a good sign when games like Limbo and Spelunky are announced for the Vita.
AA: We have confirmation that ‘Guacamelee’ has a coveted Platinum Trophy, how long would you consider this Trophy taking? And as a Trophy-Lover myself, will the two versions of the game have separate Trophy lists?
Chris McQuinn: There is a single Trophy list across the PS3 and PSVita. As far as length – I’d say achieving the Platinum Trophy could take a while – depends on the skill of the player really. Some of the secrets are buried pretty deep – so depends how quick the internet is at finding them.
AA: As a big fan of the original PSVita version I have to ask, is there any chance of ‘Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack 2′?
Chris McQuinn: There is certainly a chance of that, but nothing on the horizon at the moment.

AA: What can Drinkbox fans expect from your team in the future? Any unannounced projects in the works, or are you 100% focussed on ‘Guacamelee’?
Chris McQuinn: Currently we’re heavily focused on Guacamelee!, although I wouldn’t say 100%. We like to stagger projects.
AA: Thank you very much for your time but before we go, one last question. If you had to convince someone to buy ‘Guacamelee’ with just one sentence, how would you describe it?
Chris McQuinn: Luchadores smashing skulls.
Are you as excited about the “Luchadores smashing skulls” gameplay that Guacamelee offers, as I am? With the games release so close, check out why you shouldn’t underestimate DrinkBox Studios latest and keep it tuned to Analog Addiction for the games review when it is released.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-27-13, 10:56 PM   #8
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

Guacamelee! Coming to PS3 and PS Vita April 9, Launch Trailer & Target Gameplay

More info on the PlayStation Blog

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-10-13, 04:03 PM   #9
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/guacamelee!

87 out of 100
Generally favorable reviews based on 6 Critics

此篇文章於 04-11-13 09:53 AM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-11-13, 12:10 AM   #10
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

IGN : 90/100
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...camelee-review

Gamespot : 90/100
http://asia.gamespot.com/guacamelee/...eview-6406606/

Destructoid : 90/100

http://www.destructoid.com/review-gu...--251000.phtml

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-16-13, 11:09 PM   #11
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

香港PSN已售 $118 327MB

此篇文章於 04-16-13 11:11 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-17-13, 10:56 AM   #12
貓太部
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2004
文章: 1,365
早幾日仲想去美服下載,依家可以去港服~
貓太部 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-18-13, 06:40 PM   #13
貓太部
Crazy Gamer

係幾好玩,越玩得耐越想繼續玩,boss戰都做得好~
貓太部 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-19-13, 04:09 PM   #14
貓太部
Crazy Gamer

真係堅好玩喎,其實仲好玩過惡魔城,只係佢冇咗惡魔城嘅裝備同花巧,
但版圖設計同角色嘅動作運作,絕對好過惡魔城,
難度亦高,好多位如果唔係可以俾你不斷重複再試 ,我諗玩到掉掣都似....
貓太部 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-24-13, 12:19 AM   #15
安安
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 8,127
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxdxRACka7Q
Guacamelee! - Easter eggs
http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-3457133-1-1.html
安安 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-24-13, 05:35 PM   #16
卡柏
God of Gamer

註冊日期: May 2004
文章: 8,699
PSN  IDpalfong
XBox Live Gamertagkapal
嫌佢短左d姐
但真係好好玩,而且要好高技巧,玩tree top同有一關d地台閃黎閃去果度真係死左無限次!!
其實有冇邊度可以做到150hits 同300hits.....
另外,6個special skils o係空中做晒又係難野黎....
卡柏 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-10-13, 09:37 AM   #17
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...ts-to-the-top/

April 2013 PSN Top Sellers: Guacamelee! Fights to the Top

+ Posted by Cade Peterson // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

We’re back with April’s North American top sellers (see Europe’s charts here).
DrinkBox Studios’ action-platformer Guacamelee! fought its way up the charts to #1 on both the PS3 and PS Vita charts. Hot titles from last month, Tomb Raider and Terraria, follow up in second and third place, respectively, while Telltale’s award-winning The Walking Dead grabs a spot in the top 10.
Both Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Skyrim dominate the downloadable content section. Soul Sacrifice rose to the number two spot, even though it only released the last day of the month. In the PSM list, Beats Trellis continues to be popular among the community. On with the show!
Top 20 PS3 & PSN Games

1. Guacamelee!
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Terraria
  4. Grand Theft Auto IV
  5. Borderlands 2
  6. Resident Evil 6
  7. The Walking Dead – Season Pass
  8. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  9. BioShock Infinite
  10. Defiance
  11. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
  12. Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
  13. Resident Evil 4
  14. Journey
  15. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus
  16. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  17. Borderlands
  18. MLB 13 The Show
  19. Dragon Fantasy Book I
  20. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Top 10 PS Vita Games

1. Guacamelee!
  2. Soul Sacrifice
  3. Dragon Fantasy Book I PS Vita
  4. Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland
  5. Urban Trial Freestyle
  6. Machinarium
  7. Thomas Was Alone
  8. Nun Attack
  9. Mortal Kombat PS Vita
  10. Persona 4 Golden

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

現在的時間是 02:04 AM

手機版 | APP版