返回   Games Animation Forum > GAF區 > 電視遊戲討論版

回覆

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 04-16-04, 04:19 PM   #1
小17
Banned

註冊日期: Apr 2003
文章: 428
Bio Hazard Outbrerak: Terrible ally stories(當online玩時遇上新手,情況會是怎樣的一團糟?)

http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...3567362&page=0

I think these 3 are the funniest

Okay I was on Outbreak on Very hard.I was Mark some other guy was jim and some other girl was yoko.Jim goes and pushes the Barrel while yoko gets the keys and im helping bob.Everything is going great.Okay then the zombies burst through the door.Jim and Yoko run up the Stairs leaving me behind to outrun 5 zombies while carrying a 200lb white guy.Well I obviously get bitten A few times and I decide its either me or Bob so I let bob go and run while there eating them.I have no idea where Jim and Yoko are And im in the staff room somehow zombies have flooded it so I run into the lockeroom.Jim and Yoko are there theyve already taken all the items.Then a Zombie burst through the door and Jim plays dead while Yoko runs inside one of the lockers from ONE zombie!The zombie bites me once and I'm in danger crawling around the room screaming for help and getting no response back.I die. Luckily I got my revenge Jim pops out of the closet and shoots the zombie(I dont know why he didnt kill it when i was alive)Jim runs out leaving Yoko in the room.Yoko gets out of the locker and I turn into a zombie.I ate her so good.While i was eating her I heard the pleasant sound of Jim screaming for help.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The Terrible Ally isn't Jim in this story it was Yoko.We were on Outbreak on Very Hard I was Mark,Some other guy was Kevin,and then of course Yoko.I get Bob, Kevin Pushes the barrel in front of the door.Yoko gets the key unlocks the door and runs upstairs.Kevin is walking with me while I carry the fat bloated soon to be corpse of Bob. Since Yoko is such a great ally she barricades us out with that damn nailgun.Kevin Breaks it down while I take care of the zombies coming at us.He breaks it down we both run in.(okay kevin runs in and Im walking with Bob.)Yoko took all the items then ran upstairs into the liquor room like some crazed japanese madman.I took my dear friend Bob up the stairs.Yoko ran to the end of the liquor room and waited for us to get the key.Kevin did the whole liquor room thing and came back with the key with about 7 zombie behind him.He does the forklift thing and Yoko runs up first then me second and well ok Kevin doesn't come hes being eaten alive by those 7 zombies.We go in the next room and I go and open the shutter.8 zombies run through and attack me but I lead them to Yoko and there all going for Yoko So I ran through that shutter to get Bob.Except Kevin was in there to.Kevin was walking toward me all zombie like.When I said, "Kevin you could eat me or you could eat Yoko".
Kevin Said good point and ran upstairs to eat that small asian girl.I carry bob into the room and all the zombies are gone.That was a bit creepy.So I take bob up to the rooftop and see a insane amount of zombies going after yoko.Yoko gave me a gun and I shot everything in Bob and My way.Then Bob Turned into a zombie.And He took a big chunk out of Yoko.I've never been so proud of bob in my life.She was limping and ran back into the room where you find the storage room key and my dear friend kevin was waiting for her. Thats a story of how a group of people used teamwork to screw over some crazy japanese student.

-------------------------------------
It was Outbreak On Very Hard.I was Kevin, Some other guy was George and then there was Cindy.OK The mission Starts George moves the barrel I get Bob and Cindy gets the key and runs upstairs.Me and George are trying to catch up.When I get up to her the zombie has her in the window So I shoot it and shes saved. She of course repays me and George by barricading us out.She then ran and got the key and runs upstairs. The zombies are just broke in right after we break the barricade. We then follow her upstairs. Me and George go to the forklift and cindy is there. She then runs back down.Apparently she forgot the key.So shes gone for a few minutes when it should only take maybe 40 seconds. Then we see her coming at us in the hallway with a bunch of zombies behind her.George runs up and requests the key.Cindy takes a huge chunk out of georges neck. I guess thats why she was gone so long.Anyway George raids her corpse and can't find the key. She was killed before she got the key.Thats a whole new level of useless. So George runs past the zombies to try to get the key. The zombies (including Cindy) ignored him and crept closer to me and Bob. So I pretended Cindy was Jim and emptied all my bullets of .45 into her. one down except now theres 3 others coming at me.So I use my scrub brush which I picked up in the girls bathroom to defend me and Bob. I don't Know if you've tried to kill three zombies with a broom before but its harder then it looks. After a few hits the broom broke and so I did the only rational thing that came to my mind.I threw Bob at the zombies. And ran back down to the staff room to see what is taking George so long. I get back down and its flooded with zombies so I ran into the lockeroom to get the handgun.And George is in one of the lockers hiding.You can always count on George.So I let a zombie break in then I leave hoping it will eat George so I dont have to. At this point I realized that I had a very low chance of completing this scenario. But I still tried and all I'm gonna say is Damn those crows.

此篇文章於 04-16-04 07:08 PM 被 小17 編輯。
小17 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-16-04, 04:41 PM   #2
Oaf
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Dec 2003
文章: 740
英文...唔識睇...
大要內容係咩???
Oaf 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-16-04, 07:03 PM   #3
小17