主題工具 顯示模式
舊 02-25-13, 12:56 AM   #126
square-enix
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2004
文章: 3,668
PSN  IDSQ-EN_HK
XBox Live Gamertagsquare-enix2061
西川善司,PS4にまつわる6つの疑問に答えるそぶりをしてみる~PS4はPS4.1,PS4.2と進化する!?
http://www.4gamer.net/games/990/G999024/20130224001/
square-enix 目前離線  
舊 02-25-13, 01:11 AM   #127
GN00508771
The One
我係早見廚~有意見嗎

註冊日期: Sep 2004
文章: 25,367
3DS Friend Code4897 6540 2372
PSN  IDKYOK12JP
SCE吉田氏:
「私達はゲーミングプラットフォームをよりデジタルな方向へ移行させており、PlayStation 4は「PS Vita」のように全てのゲームをダウンロード版で提供し、そのうちの一部をディスクとして提供する予定だ。さらにデジタル配信ではより簡単なゲームを無料や数百円で提供することができる。」

そして、ガーディアン紙の「ゲームのダウンロードやアップデートの待ち時間がなくなるのか?」という問に対して同氏は「全くその通りだ。私はPS Vitaで遊んでいて気づいたのだが、瞬間性が大事なのだ。PS Vitaでのゲームのダウンロードはいつでも中断できるしすぐに再開することもできるので、PlayStation 4でも同じようなシステムを取り入れるつもりだ」と語ったとのこと。

Fate/GO ID 335,820,884
GN00508771 目前離線  
舊 02-25-13, 02:54 AM   #128
xeno
God of Gamer
○9

註冊日期: Feb 2003
文章: 5,361
只係一部?
game舖點算?!

客人是神, 所以他們不是人
唔支持我地既就係愚民
xeno 目前離線  
舊 02-25-13, 03:40 AM   #129
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2007
文章: 8,666
PSN  IDChun-li
引用:
作者: 野孩子 查看文章
當日公布PS4時第一個感覺係 點解會用返PS3既字體做Logo
如果而家話PS4同PS3並行 甘PS4呢個Logo設計係可以理解
當年PS3個字體就咁用番Spiderman套戲既字體添。
我一直覺得應該改,最後要到Slim 版先改…

舊 02-25-13, 08:46 AM   #130
川上双葉
God of Gamer
みるをみる

註冊日期: Dec 2005
文章: 6,493
PSN  IDhgckelvin
引用:
作者: xeno 查看文章
只係一部?
game舖點算?!
一部即係有D幾百yen,千幾yen果D獨立遊戲唔會賣CD版
不嬲都係咁...
由手機版發出
川上双葉 目前離線  
舊 02-25-13, 05:20 PM   #131
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-24498.html

ソニーは、先日のプレスイベントPlayStation Meeting 2013にてPlayStation 4を発表した際、同機へ参入する欧州ゲームソフトメーカーを53社としていましたが、実際には30社であったことを発表し訂正しました。訂正後の30社リ ストは次の通り。(続きへ…)
  • 2K Games
  • Avalanche Studios
  • Blitz Games Studios
  • Bohemia Interactive
  • CD Projekt RED
  • CLIMAX STUDIOS
  • Codemasters
  • Creative Assembly
  • Criterion Games
  • Deep Silver
  • GHOST GAMES - AN EA STUDIO
  • Hello Games
  • IO Interactive
  • Just Add Water (Developments), Ltd.
  • keen games
    Lucid Games Ltd
  • MercurySteam
  • Ninja Theory Ltd
  • Nixxes Software BV
  • Paradox Interactive
  • Rebellion
  • Saber Interactive
  • Splash Damage
  • Stainless Games Ltd
  • Starbreeze Studios
  • Sumo Digital
  • TEAM17 DIGITAL LTD
  • TT Games
  • YAGER
  • Zen Studios
なお、発表当初のリストは以下のとおりです。

◆関連リンク
 ・engadget japan

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-25-13, 07:45 PM   #132
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/appleda...AA%8D%E8%AD%89

PS4首套遊戲 樂陞送交SONY認證

中國傳開放主機遊戲 將續深耕市場

SONY發表最新一代遊戲主機PS4,由於樂陞深耕主機遊戲已久,法人預估將可望受惠。圖為董事長許金龍。
具備優勢
【蕭 文康╱台北報導】SONY(索尼)在紐約發表次世代遊戲主機PS4(PlayStation 4),預計在11月上市,據傳國內主機遊戲開發商樂陞(3662)已完成首套PS4遊戲並送交SONY認證,未來隨著PS4遊戲正式上市後,樂陞將視銷售 狀況,享有權利金以及分拆收入。不過,樂陞昨對於是否已送交遊戲予SONY低調不回應。

樂陞近來單月營收走勢
近日SONY在紐約發表新一代遊戲機PS4,具備雲端遊戲功能,主打串流應用和社交服務,主要訴求打造「最強大的電玩網路」,新機預定在今年聖誕節假期前後上市。而樂陞交由SONY的遊戲據傳就是由原電視主機版升級為具有網路社群功能的遊戲。

原電視主機版升級

另據外電報導,在SONY公布的PS4的協力夥伴,亞洲市場除日本外,僅有4個廠商為PS4的合作廠商,其中之一為樂陞,另外3家分別為2家新加坡廠商及1家韓國廠商。
事實上,樂陞過去也為SONY其他遊戲主機平台開發,包含PS2《功夫熊貓》;PS3的《寶貝龍冒險》、《史瑞克快樂4神仙》;PSP遊戲《東方雀神》等。其中《史瑞克快樂4神仙》、《寶貝龍冒險》則是跨越平台到微軟的Xbox平台。
此 外,日前市場也傳出中國有意開放主機遊戲市場,對此,樂陞董事長許金龍指出,樂陞今年繼蘇州美術中心計劃回台掛牌、北京樂陞朝向當地掛牌外,台北總部會持 續深耕主機市場的研發,中國若讓主機市場得到發展的機會,「樂陞將因此成為兩岸唯一主機遊戲開發商而受惠,未來樂陞不僅不會在這塊領域缺席,也更展現出樂 陞在這塊市場的優勢」。

手機遊戲東京亮相

另外,至於今年樂陞在其他新產品的開發上,許金龍透露,旗下手機平台遊戲今年會有成果展望,目前正由台北研發總部以專案方式推動,預計將會在今年9月東京電玩展正式亮相。
他不願透露合作廠商名稱,僅低調指出,由於此次專案結合某日系國際大廠合作,投資逾1億元製作3D(3 Dimensions,3次元)手機遊戲,可橫跨iOS和Android平台並以自製引擎開發,未來不排除將自有引擎授權其它廠商,而該款遊戲收入則來自權利金拆分。
樂陞日前公布自結1月營收僅1593萬元,月衰退85.5%,年成長0.36%,表現遠低於市場預期,主因遊戲授權告一段落、合作開發專案尚未驗收所致。樂陞昨股價受到PS4發表利多帶動下,終場上揚0.6元來到71.5元。

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-25-13, 08:18 PM   #133
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/25/ps4-...ery-mechanism/

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 | 02:01 GMT
PS4: Blu-ray discs are the “primary delivery mechanism”

PlayStation Europe boss Jim Ryan has said discs aren’t going away any time soon, despite the PlayStation 4′s emphasis on digital content delivery.

“Clearly, and this applies not just to games but to pretty much every form of entertainment, there is a trend to increased digital consumption, and that is happening now on PS3 and will continue and will probably accelerate on PS4,” the Sony Computer Entertainment Europe CEO told IGN.
“But the primary delivery mechanism for the big games on the PS4 platform will continue to be Blu-ray discs, for the foreseeable future.”
Ryan said Sony has significant interests in territories where an all-digital focus is impractical.
“If you go down to Southern Europe, where we have very big and important businesses, it can take you 3 days over a standard internet connection to download a file of the size, and that’s not fun,” he said.
“There are certain gating factors in terms of internet infrastructure that mandate that the disc-based solution is going to be the primary delivery mechanism for the foreseeable future.”
Meanwhile, Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shihei Yoshida has promised every disc-based release will also be available digitally, so it looks like you’ll have a choice of formats for the coming generation.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-26-13, 12:28 AM   #134
安安
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 8,133
http://blog.asia.playstation.com/com...B0%88%E8%A8%AA
巴哈記者紐約直擊+吉田修平專訪全文
安安 目前離線  
舊 02-26-13, 02:17 PM   #135
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/pos...nches-for-sony

EPIC Bleszinski on PS4

4th and Inches for Sony

So Sony showed their goods and came out swinging last night. The show started slowly and got progressively more interesting as the night went on. I’m not going to do a live blog of it (I already did a smarmy twitter rant for the first hour or so) but I will post some thoughts on what I saw.
My old friends at Epic continued with the sequence/story of their sweet tech demo. Nice to see such destruction happening in the environment. I used to be office mates with one of the guys who is instrumental in putting those demos together and I can imagine the amount of hard work that went into it. The static nature of the current generation of environments has always bothered me. Recent examples such as the new Devil May Cry and the ending of Dead Space 3 have changed that, but at the end of the day, without a unified lighting model and some serious power you’re going to have a lot of pre-baked/faked destruction. Next Next generation (what the f??k are we calling this?) hopefully will change that a bit.
Mark Cerny is a great guy, anyone in the business will attest to this. He’s a vet who is STILL going at it as hard as ever. He’s got that childlike sense of wonder about him, and he was perfect on stage. I wanted to hear what he had to say. He was like an American Molyneux last night with his ability to keep you hanging on every sincere word. That said, while I think the new game “Knack” looks interesting I can’t help but wonder why one would make a younger skewing title such as that for the early cycle of a console when the first buyers are usually the earliest adopters who are the older crowd with the most money. (Perhaps it’s because those early adopters are now in their late 30’s and have kids of their own?)
It looks like Sony has FINALLY fixed their controller. The thumb sticks will now embrace your digits instead of fighting them the entire time. The thing looks SOLID instead of like a cheap knock off controller that would break the second you got frustrated with a God of War quicktime and tossed the damned thing. The small touchscreen is a nice addition, but one has to wonder about the location of it. Might be hard to get to considering where the sticks are.
I’ll be honest…I never “got” Killzone. I always thought the game was visually impressive. The environments and the level design sound, the guns look great and shoot well…but for some reason I never liked the universe that much. It never felt as tangible as a Metal Gear, or a Halo, or a Mario. It just felt like a great looking shooter with “floaty” controls. As I mentioned on Twitter, I think there’s a ton of talent at Guerrilla and I was hoping they’d make a brand new property.
The new Infamous Second Son trailer was extremely exciting. It felt like Watch Dogs Superhero Edition. Very Warren Ellis vibe to the whole thing initially… and then, to have to rest upon the “Infamous” brand bummed me out. Infamous games are fantastic but never seemed to sell as well as they should have and it feels like someone in marketing got nervous launching an all new world so they had to fall back to the Infamous branding. Watch Dogs stole E3 last year partially because it was a whole new “thing” and not “Assassin’s Creed: 2024” edition.
There is never a better time to launch new Intellectual Property in videogames than at a console transition. Gears and Halo “got” this.
Signing Jon Blow’s “The Witness” was a stroke of genius to show that Sony doesn’t just care about guns, cars, and explosions. Jon’s on his own level design wise and I’m looking forward to his new project. It feels fresh and new and exciting.
I like Dave Cage as a developer and as a person but I wish he’d just give us his new game so we can see if he’s backing up all the smack he’s talking at the various events he’s been going to. (I know the irony of a semi-retired developer posting this about someone else who is still shipping products.) I love the types of games Dave and his team do, I’m just happy I’m not making them because they seem like so much work for so many outcomes that many folks may or may not see.
I still don’t care about Move.
My biggest thing about this “Next Next Gen” is that the biggest winner will be the one who has several things going for them:
  • The games. It’s all about the games.
  • The ecosystem. Apple knows that Itunes and the App store are a HUGE factor in their success.
  • The ability to remain adaptable in a fast moving world. Fast title updates from developers. The “Minecraft test.” If the hardware is great and the system sound then the biggest deciding factor will be how much each console creator allows the community to take over in an organic fashion. It sounds like the Sharing feature is a great step. The next one? Indie games, mods, user levels…you know, the things that the PC is so darned good at.
I joke that the amount of people I know in the restaurant business these days is “too damned high” but one of many things I’ve learned from them is that if you have to resort to gimmicks to get people in the door then you’re halfway done already. With that said - Sony: Stop trying to make Vita happen. Even Nintendo included their proprietary screen in the Wii U. We all want a second screen experience but the problem for everyone making these systems is that we already have that second screen in our Apple/Droid products.
I’m just happy to finally see this true “next next gen” war finally start.

此篇文章於 02-26-13 02:19 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-26-13, 05:16 PM   #136
david
The One

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 20,716
Sony completely revises list of PS4 EU studios, down from 53 to 28 [update]

by Sinan Kubba (19 hours ago)

Sony made wholesale corrections to the list of European/PAL companies confirmed as PS4 developers and publishers, reducing the list of named studios from 53 to 28. Curiouser, not one of the developers and publishers named on the previous list makes an appearance on the new roll call. A spokesperson for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe confirmed to us the first list, sent out last week, was erroneous, and this new one is correct. There are no revisions for any other regions.

The new list removes a number of significant names, including Mojang (Minecraft), Rovio (Angry Birds), Frozenbyte, Criterion Games, and City Interactive. In their stead are some new noteworthy studios, such as CD Projekt, who've confirmed The Witcher 3 as a PS4 game. Also included are Bohemia Interactive, Deep Silver, Ninja Theory, IO Interactive, Codemasters, 2K Games, and Sumo Digital. The full list can be found after the break.

We've reached out to a number of studios for comment. Mojang's Daniel Kaplan reiterated to us the comments he gave to Gamasutra, saying his studio hasn't decided anything yet, and that the error is "confusion from Sony's side." Gamasutra's article also confirms Super Crate Box developer Vlambeer and Skulls of the Shogun creator 17-Bit, both included in the original list, as not currently working on anything for the PS4.

A spokesperson for Monsters (probably) Stole My Princess developer Mediatonic, included in the original list but not in the corrected one, told us he couldn't make any comment on his studio and PS4 development. Meanwhile, Sumo Digital's inclusion adds weight to the rumor the British studio is working on LittleBigPlanet 3, but for the PS4. When approached previously about LBP3, a studio representative told Joystiq, "No comment."

Update: A spokesperson for 505 Games tells us the Italian company is "definitely" planning to publish games on the PS4. 505 Games was in the original list of European/PAL PS4 developers and publishers, but not the revised list. The spokesperson noted the company's logo appears in the image showcasing PS4 partners, as shown during last week's event, as do many of the names in the revised list.

吹水作大第一炮不攻自破。

---
NS CC:Morphus X300
david 目前離線  
舊 02-26-13, 10:49 PM   #137
GN00508771
The One
我係早見廚~有意見嗎

註冊日期: Sep 2004
文章: 25,367
3DS Friend Code4897 6540 2372
PSN  IDKYOK12JP
SCEA社長「PS4はE3でプレイアブル出展。さらにTGSなど消費者向けのイベントにも多数出展するかも

Fate/GO ID 335,820,884
GN00508771 目前離線  
舊 02-26-13, 11:23 PM   #138
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
Sony considering Gold, Silver & Platinum memberships for PS4's online services
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=516148

引用:
Speaking to The Guardian following PlayStation 4's reveal last week, Yoshida suggested that Sony could take a leaf out of Microsoft's book for its upcoming console and adopt a "gold, silver or platinum" membership similar to Xbox LIVE.

"As more and more services and contents become available digitally, we'll have more of an option to create attractive packages," said Yoshida. "So hypothetically we can look at different models – like a cable TV company.

"We could have gold, silver or platinum levels of membership, something like that. We can do subscription services when we have more content – especially now that we have the Gaikai technology available. With one subscription you have access to thousands of games – that's our dream."

neo2046 目前離線  
舊 02-26-13, 11:26 PM   #139
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

VGLeaks - Orbis GPU Detailed - compute, queues and pipelines
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515882
http://www.vgleaks.com/orbis-gpu-com...and-pipelines/

neo2046 目前離線  
舊 02-26-13, 11:29 PM   #140
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

引用:
作者: GN00508771 查看文章
SCEA社長「PS4はE3でプレイアブル出展。さらにTGSなど消費者向けのイベントにも多数出展するかも

開發機Demo試玩應該唔係問題

neo2046 目前離線  
舊 02-26-13, 11:45 PM   #141
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

索尼PS4發佈會全程中文視頻回顧
http://ps3.tgbus.com/video/201302/20130226094912.shtml

neo2046 目前離線  
舊 02-27-13, 02:51 AM   #142
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/02/2...1d3828560000e0

Developers React to PlayStation 4

What went right? Where did Sony fall short? We asked developers across the industry.

by Mitch Dyer February 25, 2013

IGN and its wonderful readers have been reacting to the PlayStation 4 since its reveal on February 20 -- even Xbox fans were floored. But what about the people who actually make games? After all, this is supposedly a platform "for developers by developers."
We reached out to some of the industry's brightest creative minds for feedback -- what excites designers, directors, and leaders about the platform, what might be missing, and what's Sony doing right?
This is what came back.

Tim Sweeney, Epic Games Founder and CEO
The PlayStation 4 is a leading-edge hardware platform, and its enormous CPU, GPU and memory resources enables Unreal Engine 4 to reach levels of visual quality and detail that go far beyond the current generation, for games of all sizes and genres.

“Sony has defined an ideal next-generation platform.

The features and effects in our new "Elemental" demo on PlayStation 4 are just the tip of the iceberg, showing dynamic lighting and shadowing, subsurface scattering and GPU-powered particle effects at full 1080p resolution.
As the developers of the Unreal Engine, we're passionate about not only building great games, but building them efficiently. PlayStation 4 builds upon PC technology and takes it to the next level, providing a very robust and easy-to-use development environment.

As we're building games that are an order of magnitude more detailed than the current generation, Unreal Engine 4's tools combined with PlayStation 4's hardware enable developers to achieve that in a reasonable amount of time and on-budget. Our console efforts are focused on high-end, mainstream platforms that will be supported by enormous launches and large-scale support by major developers and publishers.
With PlayStation 4, Sony has defined an ideal next-generation platform with massive appeal to core gamers, and incredible potential for bringing triple-A experiences to the next level.

Ted Price, Insomniac President and CEO
Yes, the PS3 got a bad rap for being tough to develop for. I imagine that's kept some developers from making the leap -- no such excuse exists now. But having worked with Sony first party folks for many years I think what's often overlooked is how creatively supportive Sony has been for its partners over the last couple of decades. Games like Ico, Little Big Planet and Journey exist thanks in large part to Shuhei Yoshida's and others' commitment to shepherding innovation and taking creative risks. I see that continuing and that's great for gamers.
[Mark Cerny] is a thoughtful, brilliant guy and to have him leading the effort on Sony's software approach speaks volumes for how much Sony has listened to developers during this past generation.

“Sony has listened to developers during this past generation.

There's a lot about the PlayStation 4 that is clearly an advance over the PS3. And that's cool from a dev perspective. But looking at the bigger picture, what's important to us as a developer who's created franchises for the Sony platforms is that Sony fans are excited. Reading comments online yesterday it seems to me that there are a lot of Sony loyalists who are pumped about the new console. That's great for all of us who make games on Sony platforms.

The Share button has me the most excited. It's visually the most subtle new feature but potentially the most powerful. As most gamers know, hooking up and sharing with your friends is a super-gratifying aspect of gaming today. But it can be a convoluted process depending on the game and the hardware. If it truly does become a one-button press to connect with your friends it'll be a big step forward for games.

David Goldfarb, Overkill Game Director
I guess I didn't see anything -- in terms of software -- that I was genuinely excited about. Killzone 4 looked wonderful, but I didn't get why I should want to play the game. The moment I liked there was when they moved the crowds away from the player -- I found that interesting, intriguing. But the moment my gun came out it was every other shooter, ever.
The other software I saw I felt equally ambivalent about, but there are a lot of talented developers out there and I'm sure some good stuff will come to be. The Gaikai stuff is interesting and potentially huge. The hardware seems like powerful and easier to develop for. I was hoping for more innovation in the input, but time will tell how that works out.
I think the irony for me is that "next-gen console" is mostly playing catch-up with PCs, So if they aren't innovating on other axes I think it's going to be a rough transition for everyone.

Josh Tsui, Robomodo President
Since new console introductions only come once every 5 or so years from each company, this was some pretty exciting stuff.
Personally, my eyes glaze over seeing yet another military fps blah-blah-blah or any other tired genre. We all know that we'll get certain game types. I was more excited to see what Media Molecule and Jonathan Blow were up to. It was nice to see Sony give indie gaming some time as Sony has some really great things for indie developers. If they can carve out a part of their digital download strategy for some serious indie distribution that is sane, I think that would be a surprising game-changer against other consoles.
I was really hoping for at least one "big" feature that makes me go "holy crap, never thought about that" in terms of changing the way people play games currently. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I was surprised not one single new feature really jumped out.
One pleasant thing that was implied a couple of times is that PS4 is a game machine first and foremost. Games being what leads the experience. I personally like that a lot. Doesn't mean I won't use Netflix on it, but it means that I know where I can turn for a quick game fix. I hope they keep to that promise and make sure that the UX is game-centric.

Stewart Gilray, Just Add Water CEO

“Having 8GB of DDR5 ram is staggering.

We are incredibly proud to be working on PS4. Sony's passion and insight into connectivity and instant-access gaming is incredibly refreshing and encouraging to us as a developers. It allows us the ability to create immersive titles that truly engage the player at all opportunities.
PS4 is a dream. It's as they said: incredibly easy to develop for and extremely powerful. Having 8GB of DDR5 ram is staggering, as the speed that the data can be shifted around outstrips that 8GB. However, as a smallish indie, to us it's not about what we can do, it's about what we can do well. 1080p, 60fps, 3D is where it's at, and so far we're blown away by what we've managed to achieve with the hardware. Currently our imaginations are running away with themselves.
Jared Gerritzen, Zombie Studios Creative Studio Head
It's no secret PC gaming is and will be driving technical growth in the gaming industry, however the console "experience" is completely different and something we all can easily enjoy. With the PS4 announcement, the biggest thing I'm excited about is the evolved controller.

The addition of a touch screen can be a serious game changer, games can now expand out of the constraints of the set number of buttons and add swipes and other quick motions to add more depth in the gameplay and function of the game. I love the idea of the share button as well giving players even quicker access to show off games we all work so hard to make.
I have gotten my hands on the controller recently and I'm very happy to say the thumb sticks feel WAY better, and it was my biggest gripe about the PS3.
Ken Levine, Irrational Games Creative Director and Co-Founder

Mitch Dyer is an Associate Editor at IGN. He will never be as talented as anyone involved in this article. Read his ramblings on Twitter and follow him on IGN.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-27-13, 01:41 PM   #143
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/26/403...ttlefield-fifa
EA's chief technical officer calls PS4 a 'gigantic leap for the industry'

By Michael McWhertor on Feb 26, 2013 at 10:45p @MikeMcWhertor

Sony's recently unveiled PlayStation 4 is a "gigantic leap for the industry," Electronic Arts chief technical officer Rajat Taneja says, delivering "eight to ten times the power" of the current generation.
"We no longer have to constrain our games or ration computer graphics, memory or bandwidth," Taneja said during today's Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference. "We can let the games really flourish [in] 1080p, 60 frames a second" on PS4, presenting "a level of gameplay experience that is unprecedented."
"We are excited about Sony's news and the launch of the next-gen of consoles. At EA, we have never been as prepared or more ready for the start of a new console."
Taneja said that the PS4's standard PC components ensure that EA's Frostbite engine, its software libraries and tools will run "very smoothly."
"What used to take months in the past will now take days to do," he said.
With PS4's adoption of connected and social gaming, Taneja said, "We are seeing new ways to approach our IPs like Battlefield and FIFA, and we're already beginning to use these learnings on new IPs that we are building for this console generation." Cross-device play, he said, will be much easier on PS4.
EA chief financial officer Blake Jorgensen added that the publisher has been working on next-generation console versions of some of its biggest titles for the past year. During the same conference, Jorgensen boasted that the next Battlefield game looked "stunning" on Sony's next-gen hardware.
During the conference, Jorgensen said he assumed that Sony and Microsoft would be "more aligned in their timing" in launching their respective next-generation consoles, making the transition to from PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to future platforms less difficult.

======================================================

http://www.edge-online.com/news/code...-racing-genre/
Codemasters on PS4 development and the future of the racing genre

Edge Staff at 05:06pm February 26 2013

PS4 is easier to work with compared to its predecessor and its extra power could mark a step change in racing game development, says Codemasters senior executive producer Clive Moody.
We caught up with the studio veteran – whose lengthy resume includes the Toca and Colin McRae franchises – to quiz him on what the next-gen means for his next project, Grid 2, and the racing genre as a whole.

How big a visual leap do you think PS4 will bring?
Well I think you need to look at some of the work going on in PC at the moment. PC is always an area we’ll continue to work in. When we’re looking at 1080, 60 frames per second – that, for me, when taking advantage of PS4 and whatever Microsoft hopefully announce shortly, should be part of the picture. But for us it’s the gameplay, that’s where we’re wanting to focus and push hard, see how we can harness that extra grunt of the new hardware to spruce up the genre. It’s not exclusive to racing games – very often it takes a shift in hardware to cause new innovation to take place. You’ll see it more and more as people get at home with the new hardware across every genre.

How does PS4 compare to PS3 as a development platform?
The general consensus amongst our guys is the architecture is a little easier to get our heads around. It’s no secret that PS3 was tough, very, very, bespoke architecture. It was something that took us and a lot of developers a lot of time really to just understand how to squeeze the best out of it. I think from the off with PS4 architecture it’s going to be easier to get results. The last thing we want as developers is stuff in the way of producing and creating experiences so that’s a massive plus.

How will advances in controller tech change the way you develop next-gen games?
I’m actually a really big fan of the pad, to be honest. The whole motion thing… It’s a really hard one for racing games to make work. If you think about driving a car, you always have something physical in your hand, direct feedback. You’ve got to have some feedback, vibration in your hand, something tangible to give you feedback. It’s difficult to do that with a camera-type accessory because you don’t necessarily have that direct feedback. You have to think of other ways to incorporate it, that’s something we’re looking very hard at, at the moment, certainly in terms of any next gen plans: how do we leverage that while developing the core experience?

Were you ever tempted to wait for the next-gen with Grid 2 as development stretched?
We were always going for this gen, working alongside and around the technology of this gen to deliver the best possible game. I always turn around at the end of a project and say you know what, we milked that hardware dry, there’s nothing else we could do with it. But then you bring in the tech guys, throwing ideas around for the next project, and you find there’s a whole host of things out there and coming out that we could have done or aim for. We found that in the early days of Grid – it’s a no brainer for me to conceive and design a game around the hardware of the day.

With PS4 (hopefully) here by the end of the year, is Racenet, your Autolog-style service, future-proof?
Absolutely. It’s something we’ll be talking about a lot further down the line. Racenet is platform-agnostic, it doesn’t care what hardware the game is running on – PC, console, mobile – it’s a service that’s future-proofed to provide that level of connectivity that means when you’re away from the console you’ll still be a part of the universe of the game. It’s still in Beta at the moment, the idea is we come out of Beta towards the launch of Grid 2.

It sounds like it ties very much into Sony’s PS4 message with a focus on connectivity…
I think connectivity is definitely part of the future of racing games. Social and connected is a very big push and something a lot of developers have realised over the past few years. People want to share the experiences of their games. We innovated in Dirt 3 in this area and while it’s going to continue, we still have to push to develop the core game for consumers. For a lot of people it’s still going to be about the solo experience, the singleplayer, and they’re not necessarily interested in sharing with their mates – it’s personal to them – and they want to keep it that way.

Seeing Sony close one of its own racing studios – Studio Liverpool – recently, does that worry you for the future of the genre?
No I don’t think so. There’s always going to be a place for racing titles. Maybe they’re not as big as first-person shooters are at the moment, but they’ve always got something to offer. There are a few around right now offering amazing experiences. I take the view that closures are a loss, obviously, but there is some benefit – there are now people out there with great experience of racing games. I’d be lying if I said we haven’t taken advantage of that and got some great people onboard here.

With the demise of Studio Liverpool and no new Wipeout confirmed to be on the way, have you ever been tempted to move into more futuristic or weapon-based racers?
It’s an idea which probably pops up about every six months. But usually it doesn’t go anywhere and the reason is a lot of what we do is based around reality. It’s something people understand and buy into. A game which introduces guns or crazy modified cars is a much, much harder message to get gamers to understand and buy into. I would never say never.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-27-13, 05:54 PM   #144
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://news.mydrivers.com/1/255/255535.htm

索尼:PS4遊戲主流容量將達45GB

2013-02-25 10:27:23 12015 人閱讀 作者:小路 編輯:小路 [複製鏈接] [爆料] 評論(41)

索尼在上週的PS4發佈會上對於下一代遊戲主機的強大網絡功能做了詳盡的介紹,其中既包含與智能手機、平板電腦以及PS Vita設備的跨平台聯動功能,也包含基於云平台的全新遊戲方式。
雖然這一切都讓人覺得索尼會在未來大力推廣數字遊戲分發機制,不過近日SEC歐洲公司負責人Jim Ryan在接受媒體採訪時明確表示,實體藍光光盤依舊是PS4遊戲的最好載體
Jim Ryan認為,雖然目前數字娛樂已經成為行業中的趨勢,而且索尼也會在PS4上進一步推動此類平台的發展,但從目前的請款來看,如果開發商和玩家想要獲得極致的遊戲體驗,那麼藍光光碟依舊是不二選擇。
Jim Ryan表示,未來所有PS4平台的第一方大作都將儘可能的充分利用藍光光盤高達50GB的存儲空間,因此玩家將會看到很多平均容量在45GB左右的遊戲作品,而這些作品如果以數字下載形式來進行分發顯然是不太現實的。
假設玩家擁有一個10Mbps的互聯網環境,那麼他們下載一個45GB的遊戲至少也得10個小時左右,而市售的藍光實體遊戲則能夠讓玩家更簡單快速的獲得心儀的遊戲作品。

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-27-13, 05:59 PM   #145
龍寶寶
天才兒童訓練營
明天會更好

文章: 19,015
Wii U IDbobogaf
Nintendo Switch ID4565-6477-0890
3DS Friend Code2793 0561 7788
PSN  IDbobogaf
XBox Live Gamertagbobogaf
引用:
作者: 名無しさん 查看文章
http://news.mydrivers.com/1/255/255535.htm

索尼:PS4遊戲主流容量將達45GB

=SKIP=
理想同現實係兩回事,主流要30GB都極困難,仲要貪心到去到45GB,又一次咀炮

舊 02-27-13, 09:04 PM   #146
now_loading
God of Gamer
VanHelsing

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 9,134
PSN  IDN0W_L0ADlNG
XBox Live Gamertagdiabloex2
將來賣download 版咪穿煲羅

此篇文章於 02-27-13 09:08 PM 被 now_loading 編輯。
now_loading 目前離線  
舊 02-27-13, 09:12 PM   #147
hinasaki
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Nov 2005
文章: 421
PC Game都好少過20GB啦,45GB...
hinasaki 目前離線  
舊 02-27-13, 09:31 PM   #148
安安
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 8,133
大家都無視左有播片呢樣嘢
安安 目前離線  
舊 02-28-13, 01:11 AM   #149
aquarius
Game Master

註冊日期: Apr 2007
文章: 3,144
FFXIII好似都有40幾GB
不過得5GB度係遊戲部份..
aquarius 目前離線  
舊 02-28-13, 01:15 AM   #150
TCS_disable
God of Gamer
我有車車~

註冊日期: Jul 2005
文章: 19,347
引用:
作者: 龍寶寶 查看文章
理想同現實係兩回事,主流要30GB都極困難,仲要貪心到去到45GB,又一次咀炮
無野嘅...
吞口水聲,呼吸聲,用晒無壓縮
皮膚啊,布料啊 etc, 成堆Texture, 用晒d 顯微鏡放大左嘅 Size

就自自然然玩你幾個鐘嘅內容,又用左45GB
TCS_disable 目前離線  
關閉主題

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
PlayStation 4 2013年年末商戦に発売 ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 999 02-23-13 09:38 AM
[業界] PlayStation Conference / Gamescom 2012 | 今晚 01:00 am neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 48 08-15-12 03:14 AM
Gundam Expo 2007 (14/12-01/01) KIM 收藏品討論版 46 12-23-07 12:33 AM
[飲食新聞] (中國)上海部分羊肉燒烤實為貓肉 01-01-2006 up Abale~姬絲汀小美 飲食版 14 01-08-06 11:39 AM
高達世紀展05+模型挑戰賽+GUNDAM WAR大賽---26/12-01/01 KIM 收藏品討論版 86 01-02-06 09:27 AM

現在的時間是 12:14 PM

手機版 | APP版