PSN  IDChun-li

舊 01-23-19, 08:30 PM   #427
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2007
文章: 8,641
PSN  IDChun-li
https://gematsu.com/2019/01/dead-or-...yohei-shimbori

Dead or Alive 6 hands-on preview and interview with producer / director Yohei Shimbori
posted on 01.22.19 at 09:01 PM EST by Sal Romano (@salromano)
Fighting game sequel due out on March 1.

Dead or Alive 6

Late last week, I flew to San Francisco to play the final build of Dead or Alive 6 and speak to producer and director Yohei Shimbori.

Find my hands-on impressions and interview below.
Hands-On Impressions

I had the opportunity to play the final build of Dead or Alive 6 for about two hours. In that two hours, I played about 50 matches, or somewhere between 100 and 150 individual fights.

I am not the best at fighting games. For the five or so people that managed to catch my Dragon Ball FighterZ beta live stream way back when that was happening, I am sure you were able to witness this first hand. That being said, Dead or Alive 6 felt pretty good in terms of its accessibility to newcomers like myself.

Since it was the final build, every mode was available to play, but there were limitations on how far I could go. Story Mode was the most difficult to form an opinion on as I was only allowed to play two scenes. Story scenes are set up like a chart, which can be selected and played as you unlock them. Some scenes on the chart are only cut-scenes, such as the opening scene, while others include fights, such as the second scene where Marie Rose spars against Helena Douglas. The chart is presented in 3D, but can be zoomed out and flattened to 2D to get a bird’s eye view of all the available scenes.

I have much clearer impressions of DOA Quest, which is the game’s challenge mode. In DOA Quest, you’re given a list of 96 quests to complete with specific characters. Each quest has a set of three missions ranging from easy to difficult—the easiest being simply clearing the fight. An early medium difficulty mission, for example, would be to “Inflict 50 damage with a single combo,” while a early high difficulty mission would be “Perform a ground attack.” Again, these are the first few missions, which is why they might not sound super difficult. Clearing each mission rewards players in-game currency, and clearing every mission in a single quest unlocks a cosmetic reward.

What I appreciated most about DOA Quest is that while it is marketed as a challenge mode, it felt more like a rewards-based tutorial mode. Whenever you are unable to clear a mission, DOA Quest offers to take you to the proper lesson in the actual Tutorial Mode to learn how to perform the move it requires. Of course, doing it in practice and applying it to a real match are two different things. I had trouble clearing the “Perform a ground attack” mission as it required my opponent to be on the floor when the ground attack lands. While I was able to quickly learn how to do this in Tutorial Mode, my opponent did not necessarily want to stay down and let me hit him in the actual fight. Speaking of Tutorial Mode, it probably impressed me the most simply due to its depth. There are tons of categories and individual lessons that should allow even fighting game novices like myself to learn how to play.

I spent most of my time in the standard Versus Mode trying out all the characters and stages in head-to-head matches against a Koei Tecmo representative (thanks for putting up with me, Eric). Among all the fighters I tried, I have to say I probably mostly enjoyed playing as Nico, the new “Lightning Technomancer” character. She moves quickly and has some pretty cool attacks to boot, many of them lightning and teleportation-based. With every character, special attacks are simple to pull off, as they are tied to the R1 button on PlayStation 4 / RB button on Xbox One, which pressing consecutively allows you to unleash a powerful “Fatal Rush” combo. If your Break Gauge is filled high enough, this can lead into a super attack. This is a great addition for newcomers who may be intimidated by the various button combinations of fighting games, but these combo attacks can also be easily blocked and countered by advanced players.

Like I said, I am not the best at fighting games. Generally when I pick one up, it is to have ready for whenever I have friends over. Dead or Alive 6 seems to fit the bill here, especially due to its newcomer accessibility. While I cannot speak for how it fares compared to previous Dead or Alive titles, I had quite a bit of fun playing this one.
Interview

Thanks for giving us your time, Shimbori-san. I want to start off with censorship, which has been a popular topic lately. Can you say if the content of the game is the same across all three platforms, or if any requirements for one version of the game may have impacted the other versions?

Shimbori: “Every platform has the same exact content. And while this doesn’t have anything to do with censorship, there are some differences between platforms when it comes to things like resolution.”

Cool, so there were no changes made to the game that were required by an outside company?

Shimbori: “Correct.”

In the past, it has been said that Dead or Alive 6 is “toned down” compared to previous entries. In what sense?

Shimbori: “Actually, when we said ‘toned down’ before, it was actually misunderstood, so we’re hoping to avoid using that phrase from now on. Rather than toning it down, it was more of a change in image. Since the main concept of Dead or Alive 6 is intense fighting entertainment, we decided everything from the user interface to the default costumes of the characters to show each character’s fighting style. For example, Hitomi is a karate user, so she wears karate clothes.

“Rather than saying ‘toned down,’ we wanted to create a cooler and more heroic look to the characters themselves. As you can see with Kasumi, it’s only her default costume that has that [covered up] look. When people first saw this, they thought that the entire game would be toned down, but it’s only the default costume. There are some costumes that are more cutesy looking and some that are sexy. So it’s not toned down, it’s just that we based the game on a desire to create this image of intense fighting entertainment.

“Also, Dead or Alive also has male characters, and another thing we wanted to focus on is that there were some new players that might feel embarrassed about playing the game, which we wanted to avoid, which is why we made the default costumes have a cooler and more heroic look to them.”

And just to finalize that topic, what are your personal thoughts on the whole Sony censorship ordeal that has been a hot topic as of late?

Shimbori: “In regards to regulations, it’s not actually just limited to Sony. There has been a worldwide change in views recently. But for this game, we really wanted to focus on the fighting game aspect. The only thing that I regret for Dead or Alive 6 is that since it’s a Japanese game, there are some parts of Japanese culture that recent times have deemed no longer acceptable, so not being able to show that is a bit of a disappointment.”

I see, that’s unfortunate… Moving on from that topic, what did you look at in Dead or Alive 5: Last Round that you felt needed to be improved upon in Dead or Alive 6?

Shimbori: “In Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, the tutorials were massive, which is one of the things I thought needed improvement. Did you like studying when you were a kid?”

Somewhat, yeah.

Shimbori: “Well, the tutorials right now are basically like assignments for players to complete. If you like studying, this might not be so painful to you, but for some people, a massive amount of assignments would be very disappointing. So instead of having only a Tutorial Mode, we also created Quest Mode where players can learn the game. In Quest Mode, instead of just having a full-on tutorial, you can learn the game while playing the game. We give you challenges that you can fulfill for each fight, and as you go down the list, it becomes a lot harder to fulfill those challenges. And also as you go down the list, you can gain some rewards and coins.”

I was actually playing DOA Quest before, and one of the things I really liked was that if you are unable to clear one of the challenges, it offers to take you straight to the tutorial that tells you how to clear it.

Shimbori: “Yeah, that was a great idea that I came up with. (Laughs.) This all actually came into shape because I didn’t like studying.”

(Laughs.) Let’s move on to the character roster. How do you decide which characters to include in the initial roster? Also, a lot of people want to know where Rachel and Momiji are.

Shimbori: “The character roster was selected based on where we were going with the story and narrative, rather than the popularity of the characters. So I’d like to remind everyone that Rachel and Momiji are characters from Ninja Gaiden which, although from the same company, are from a different franchise.”

Yeah, everyone was asking where the Virtua Fighter characters are, too… Anyway, did you ever think about offering costume color customization? Playing through the game earlier, I saw that there are different color variations of specific costumes, but would offering a bit more customization by allowing players to manually change the colors of an outfit ever be an foreseeable option?

Shimbori: “As of right now, we’re only planning for set colors. We want to be able to set colors and hopefully have that full design be liked by the players. I understand that it is easier in terms of development to simply let players choose the color. In that case, we wouldn’t need to design everything. But still, we want to make it a rule to offer the things that we design and have everything set to what we would like to offer. It takes a massive amount of time to decide which colors should be in the selection!”

Every character in the game has their own background. Are there any nationalities that you think lack representation and would like to see appear in the future?

Shimbori: “That’s a difficult question. If I said anything in detail, it might not be a surprise in the future, so I’ll hold my tongue on that. But I would like to consider the selection of nationalities when it needs to come up in the next story.”

A lot of folks were wondering about Tag Mode. I didn’t see one in the build I played earlier, which was final.

Shimbori: “I’m a huge fan of Tag Mode, and I’m sorry to say that it’s not included in this game. The reason behind this, however, is because we ran out of memory on the game itself. And that’s due to the graphical improvements, which consumes a lot of the memory of the game data itself. If the graphics level was the same as the previous game, then we would have added it into the game.”

(At this point, Koei Tecmo’s public relations staff alerted me that I’m running short on time and should get in my last question.) Alright, what can I ask… OK, how are you approaching downloadable content? Is this a Season Pass sort of thing like other fighting games? Are you going to release a million costumes like you have in the past?

Shimbori: “Yes to both of those. But no details have actually been determined yet.”

Thank you for your time, Shimbori-san!

舊 01-25-19, 01:05 PM   #428
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
今日Taipei Game Show DOA6 直播 2:30pm
https://youtu.be/qMcYgEvZVxg

舊 01-25-19, 08:14 PM   #429
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/1/174631.html
[多平台] 《生死格鬥 6》公開「EVO Japan 2019」參展內容及角色和新舞台情報

舊 01-27-19, 07:13 PM   #430
DOA xA2raeL
Insane Gamer
DOA玩家

註冊日期: Feb 2014
文章: 634
PSN  IDxA2RAELo
XBox Live GamertagxA2raeL
想轉ps4pro打doa6 但舊機又好似曬左咁
有冇人知普通同pro版畫面有冇分別
DOA xA2raeL 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-27-19, 07:16 PM   #431
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
引用:
作者: DOA xA2raeL 查看文章
想轉ps4pro打doa6 但舊機又好似曬左咁
有冇人知普通同pro版畫面有冇分別

暫時未公佈,遲d

舊 01-29-19, 02:04 PM   #432
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/5/174695.html
問:請問這次的配件跟服裝可以不同角色混用嗎?像是把角色 A 的道具給 B 使用?

新堀:配件部分像是眼鏡之類是做成每個人都可以戴,但比如說女天狗的面具,就屬於比較特殊的配件而無法通用。而服裝方面,也是每個角色不同。

問:目前在角色造型的搭配上比較有限,不知道是否有計畫讓服裝與配件的穿搭更自由靈活呢?像是上下半身可以各自選擇服裝?

新堀:其實這個問題我們一直都有在討論,但最後還是決定不這樣做。因為如果有時候上下半身搭配起來太奇怪,看起來就不是很好看,因此決定還是維持一整套。

問:《生死格鬥 5》經過長時間的營運推出了比較多 DLC,《生死格鬥 6》會怎麼處理?今後的 DLC 會預定增加新角色、造型或舞台嗎?

新堀:服裝造型的部分是肯定的,我們也會希望新增場地。最主要的還是希望能提供玩家想要的東西,這就是我們最大的期望。前作在開發上就花了十年的時間,陸續推出了許多版本,每次都想著要提供新東西,因此就跑出了許多新的追加內容。之後也可能會增加。能夠這樣對我來說也是很幸福的事情。請大家多多支持。

問:為什麼要 cosplay 成拜曼呢?是因為愛用角色嗎?

新堀:其實我是不用拜曼這個角色的(笑)。不過拜曼的角色招式是我決定的,我非常喜歡他。因為這個角色在二代之後就消失了,五代之後讓他成為一個男子漢回來,不過服裝的部分做了很大的改變;在我的堅持之下,又把他招牌的橘色背心加回去。我喜歡這個造型喜歡到覺得之後可能都無法穿別的衣服出場了(笑)。

問:這次釋出女天狗的預告,有玩家覺得眼神比起從前更可愛,是否在模組上有什麼調整?

新堀:這次使用的是完全不同的引擎,不管是模組還是光影都有所差異,因此可以說是整個從頭開始,甚至還擔心玩家會覺得「這是誰啊」(笑)。一開始在製作角色的時候也滿辛苦的,我們努力想維持《生死格鬥》風格,而成果呈現出來就是大家看到的樣子。

問:《生死格鬥 5》有「迪亞哥」跟「艾略特」出場,「里昂」跟「玄風」卻沒有登場,之後還會有出場的機會嗎?

新堀:這個部分我現在還沒辦法保證。像是很多玩家會希望「紅葉」出場,其實我也非常想做,不過在開發遊戲時總是會有經費跟時間等限制。我們會先考慮這次的故事來選擇適合的角色,另外像是人氣度也會列入考量。目前可惜無法出場的角色,如果遊戲發售後玩家反應很好,之後也是有可能會增加的。

問:穗香在設定上會使用他人的招式,那麼這次也會使出 NiCO、迪亞哥兩名新角色的招式嗎?

新堀:這個問題問得非常好,穗香這次不會使用 NiCO 跟迪亞哥的招式,因為她沒有遇過這兩個角色。穗香的特色是能使出看過的招式⋯⋯不過再講下去就要爆雷了(笑)。

問:《生死格鬥 6》也會跟《生死格鬥 5》一樣出基本免費版嗎?

新堀:如果先回答「會不會?」的話,是會的。至於什麼時候出,公司內部都還在檢討中。要看開發的狀況,以及行銷的決定。

問:請問這次《生死格鬥 6》對於電競方面的計畫?光榮特庫摩也是日本電競聯盟的成員之一,對於日本的「職業電競選手證照」又有什麼看法呢?

新堀:電競的部分目前正在計劃中,有跟很多家相關企業在洽談,詳情雖無法透露,不過預計會在世界各地舉辨比賽,也會準備獎金,不過像是形式或是金額都還在討論。公司內目前已經有成立電競相關的部門,正在進行各種調查。而關於職業證照的部分,因為一旦發行了證照,那麼對於廠商跟選手來說雙方都是一種責任,而《生死格鬥》在電競方面才剛剛起步,還在考慮「該做些什麼」。

問:這次《生死格鬥 6》有推出大型機台的打算嗎?

新堀:針對大型機台的問題,其實已經有在規劃了。目前雖然僅限於日本地區,不過確定將對應 Sega Interactive 的大型機台專用服務「All.Net P-ras Multi ver.3」,詳情目前還無法透露,請大家期待。

舊 01-30-19, 07:37 PM   #433
fiohk
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Feb 2012
文章: 286
XBox Live GamertagFio HK
引用:
作者: ComeLOLoh 查看文章
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/5/174695.html
問:請問這次的配件跟服裝可以不同角色混用嗎?像是把角色 A 的道具給 B 使用?

新堀:配件部分像是眼鏡之類是做成每個人都可以戴,但比如說女天狗的面具,就屬於比較特殊的配件而無法通用。而服裝方面,也是每個角色不同。

問:目前在角色造型的搭配上比較有限,不知道是否有計畫讓服裝與配件的穿搭更自由靈活呢?像是上下半身可以各自選擇服裝?

新堀:其實這個問題我們一直都有在討論,但最後還是決定不這樣做。因為如果有時候上下半身搭配起來太奇怪,看起來就不是很好看,因此決定還是維持一整套。

問:《生死格鬥 5》經過長時間的營運推出了比較多 DLC,《生死格鬥 6》會怎麼處理?今後的 DLC 會預定增加新角色、造型或舞台嗎?

新堀:服裝造型的部分是肯定的,我們也會希望新增場地。最主要的還是希望能提供玩家想要的東西,這就是我們最大的期望。前作在開發上就花了十年的時間,陸續推出了許多版本,每次都想著要提供新東西,因此就跑出了許多新的追加內容。之後也可能會增加。能夠這樣對我來說也是很幸福的事情。請大家多多支持。

問:為什麼要 cosplay 成拜曼呢?是因為愛用角色嗎?

新堀:其實我是不用拜曼這個角色的(笑)。不過拜曼的角色招式是我決定的,我非常喜歡他。因為這個角色在二代之後就消失了,五代之後讓他成為一個男子漢回來,不過服裝的部分做了很大的改變;在我的堅持之下,又把他招牌的橘色背心加回去。我喜歡這個造型喜歡到覺得之後可能都無法穿別的衣服出場了(笑)。

問:這次釋出女天狗的預告,有玩家覺得眼神比起從前更可愛,是否在模組上有什麼調整?

新堀:這次使用的是完全不同的引擎,不管是模組還是光影都有所差異,因此可以說是整個從頭開始,甚至還擔心玩家會覺得「這是誰啊」(笑)。一開始在製作角色的時候也滿辛苦的,我們努力想維持《生死格鬥》風格,而成果呈現出來就是大家看到的樣子。

問:《生死格鬥 5》有「迪亞哥」跟「艾略特」出場,「里昂」跟「玄風」卻沒有登場,之後還會有出場的機會嗎?

新堀:這個部分我現在還沒辦法保證。像是很多玩家會希望「紅葉」出場,其實我也非常想做,不過在開發遊戲時總是會有經費跟時間等限制。我們會先考慮這次的故事來選擇適合的角色,另外像是人氣度也會列入考量。目前可惜無法出場的角色,如果遊戲發售後玩家反應很好,之後也是有可能會增加的。

問:穗香在設定上會使用他人的招式,那麼這次也會使出 NiCO、迪亞哥兩名新角色的招式嗎?

新堀:這個問題問得非常好,穗香這次不會使用 NiCO 跟迪亞哥的招式,因為她沒有遇過這兩個角色。穗香的特色是能使出看過的招式⋯⋯不過再講下去就要爆雷了(笑)。

問:《生死格鬥 6》也會跟《生死格鬥 5》一樣出基本免費版嗎?

新堀:如果先回答「會不會?」的話,是會的。至於什麼時候出,公司內部都還在檢討中。要看開發的狀況,以及行銷的決定。

問:請問這次《生死格鬥 6》對於電競方面的計畫?光榮特庫摩也是日本電競聯盟的成員之一,對於日本的「職業電競選手證照」又有什麼看法呢?

新堀:電競的部分目前正在計劃中,有跟很多家相關企業在洽談,詳情雖無法透露,不過預計會在世界各地舉辨比賽,也會準備獎金,不過像是形式或是金額都還在討論。公司內目前已經有成立電競相關的部門,正在進行各種調查。而關於職業證照的部分,因為一旦發行了證照,那麼對於廠商跟選手來說雙方都是一種責任,而《生死格鬥》在電競方面才剛剛起步,還在考慮「該做些什麼」。

問:這次《生死格鬥 6》有推出大型機台的打算嗎?

新堀:針對大型機台的問題,其實已經有在規劃了。目前雖然僅限於日本地區,不過確定將對應 Sega Interactive 的大型機台專用服務「All.Net P-ras Multi ver.3」,詳情目前還無法透露,請大家期待。
只睇篇訪問都唔知講緊係格鬥game

舊 01-31-19, 05:45 PM   #434
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa6/news190125a.html
EVO Japan 2019 オープニングプログラム
『DEAD OR ALIVE 6』エキシビションマッチ 詳細発表!

格闘ゲームの祭典「EVO Japan 2019」で熟練プレイヤー4名によるエキシビションマッチを開催! 新堀プロデューサーより発売直前のご挨拶や、最新情報の発表も行いますので、ご期待ください。 ※一般選手の公募はありません。

また、現地ではDay 1, Day 2の期間、『DEAD OR ALIVE 6』全26キャラクターが使用可能な最新バージョン試遊台を会場内に設けております。ぜひコーエーテクモゲームスブースにお越しください。

さらに、株式会社マウスコンピューター主催による『DEAD OR ALIVE 6』のステージプログラムと、一般参加可能な発売前対戦会の開催も予定されております。今後の続報をお待ちください。
日時

2019年2月15日(金)13:00-14:00 <EVO Japan 2019 Day 1>
会場

福岡国際センター EVO Japan 2019 メインステージ
福岡県福岡市博多区築港本町2-2
http://www.marinemesse.or.jp/kokusai/
生放送

後日発表
出演者

MC
ハメコ

MC
神園

プレゼンター
新堀プロデューサー
出場者

輝Rock選手 DOAフェス2018 優勝、EVO 2018 DOA EVO Showdown 3位など

シオロジカ選手 EVO 2018 DOA EVO Showdown 3位、DOA5LR世界大会 Battle Royal 2017 Grandfinal 優勝など

遊選手 DOA5 Official Tournament 2012 4位、DOA5 Official Tournament 2013 準優勝など

AKA選手 DOAフェス2015、2016 決勝トーナメント進出
など

舊 02-02-19, 02:46 PM   #435
DOA xA2raeL
Insane Gamer
DOA玩家

PSN  IDxA2RAELo
搞世界賽@@
舊 02-02-19, 08:46 PM   #436
kog
リン・ミンメイ

註冊日期: Jul 2002
文章: 13,976
game未出就攪比賽?9成都是果班"測試員"贏....

kog 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-04-19, 09:37 AM   #437
wing
God of Gamer
格鬥低手

註冊日期: Mar 2004
文章: 19,079
引用:
作者: fiohk 查看文章
只睇篇訪問都唔知講緊係格鬥game
其實D問題同答案都好正路, 我覺得問果個同答果個都好正常喎

舊 02-04-19, 11:13 AM   #438
Dyhalt Rushifar
God of Gamer
神人ではない!新人だ

註冊日期: Jun 2003
文章: 19,181
PSN  IDDyhalt
XBox Live GamertagDyhalt
對答方面在下覺得算咁,新系統以前都講得七七八八,而且亦唔係D咩劃時代構思,唔會下下LOOP呢個PT吧。

個「比賽」只係展示賽,話明唔會招募一般參加者,只係SHOW下D高手過招吧?
定大家講緊個咩詳情都未有既發售前對戰會

此篇文章於 02-04-19 11:17 AM 被 Dyhalt Rushifar 編輯。
Dyhalt Rushifar 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-04-19, 05:01 PM   #439
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
https://twitter.com/DOATEC_OFFICIAL/...26230773039110
香港場…今次撞棚架

舊 02-04-19, 05:34 PM   #440
fiohk
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Feb 2012
文章: 286
XBox Live GamertagFio HK
引用:
成龍呀!

舊 02-04-19, 11:41 PM   #441
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
係:
表演賽
表演賽
表演賽
唔好咁計較。

https://www.gamecity.com.tw/doa6/news190125a.html
EVO Japan 2019 開場日程
『DEAD OR ALIVE 6』表演賽詳情公佈!

格鬥遊戲盛典「EVO Japan 2019」上,4位遊戲高手將為大家奉上表演賽! 新堀製作人將發表發售前夕致辭,并會公佈遊戲的最新情報,敬請期待。

此外,Day 1、Day 2期間,會場內設置有『DEAD OR ALIVE 6』試玩臺,各位玩家可在試玩版中搶先體驗本作全部26位角色。歡迎光臨光榮特庫摩遊戲展區。
======================
另香港場景、炮竹會爆

此篇文章於 02-04-19 11:50 PM 被 ComeLOLoh 編輯。
ComeLOLoh 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-05-19, 05:16 PM   #442
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
一中就好痛…>_<
https://twitter.com/DOATEC_OFFICIAL/...58420018974723

舊 02-06-19, 10:54 AM   #443
DOA xA2raeL
Insane Gamer
DOA玩家

PSN  IDxA2RAELo

Pro畫面比ps4好
https://wccftech.com/dead-or-alive-6...4-pro-4k-xb1x/

此篇文章於 02-06-19 11:01 AM 被 DOA xA2raeL 編輯。
舊 02-06-19, 07:11 PM   #444
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
乜唔係PS4 Pro都Support 到HDR咩?
等正式公佈先信,外國d網成日錯。

舊 02-06-19, 07:43 PM   #445
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
https://twitter.com/DOATEC_OFFICIAL/...20806131331072
長頭髮Christie!

舊 02-06-19, 09:48 PM   #446
DOA xA2raeL
Insane Gamer
DOA玩家

PSN  IDxA2RAELo
引用:
乜唔係PS4 Pro都Support 到HDR咩?
等正式公佈先信,外國d網成日錯。
有hdr都唔q開 會delay啲 除非唔係格鬥狀態@@a
舊 02-07-19, 05:17 PM   #447
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
https://www.g-tune.jp/content/evojap...ash=487ASQaaMC

G-Tune
‏ @GTune_chan
Feb 6

2/15~17、福岡で開催する国内最大規模のeスポーツ大会「Evolution Championship Series: Japan 2019」に協賛!
G‐Tuneのゲーミングパソコンを使用したトークショーや「DEAD OR ALIVE 6」の発売前対戦会も実施いたしますので、ぜひご来場ください♪
https://mouse.lnk2.jp/2HUa0dw
================================
https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa6/oldStory.html
【DOA6 ストーリー紹介①】 本作のメインストーリーは、様々な思惑に立ち向かう忍者3人「かすみ」「あやね」「ハヤテ」を中心に展開する。 公式サイトには過去作のストーリーが載っているため、気になる人はチェックしておこう! https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa6/oldStory.html … #DOA6

舊 02-08-19, 08:14 PM   #448
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
【『 #DOA6』秋葉原ショッピングファイターズ 開催!】 東京・秋葉原エリアの飲食店&小売店とのタイアップキャンペーン「秋葉原ショッピングファイターズ」を開催中! 対象店舗で条件を達成し『DEAD OR ALIVE 6』限定ポストカードをゲットしよう! 詳細は公式サイトから
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa6/news190208.html

舊 02-09-19, 08:07 PM   #449
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
DOA進化の軌跡

舊 02-11-19, 09:01 AM   #450
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[多機種] [PS4/NS]『DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Scarlet』 安安 電視遊戲討論版 70 10-23-19 10:00 PM
[多機種] Monster Boy ~ and the Cursed Kingdom ~ | XB1、PS4、NS、STEAM ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 2 06-08-18 09:07 PM
[多機種] Virginia | PS4, XB1, Steam | 2016年9月22日 sorlohk 電視遊戲討論版 0 08-26-16 11:15 AM
[SOLD] PS4 Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 限定特典日版(CODE已用) sing1980 買賣專區 1 04-18-16 11:13 PM
收 PS4 Dead or Alive 5 Last Round 劍仔 買賣專區 0 03-18-16 09:02 AM

現在的時間是 06:48 AM

手機版 | APP版