God of Gamer
The Flash

註冊日期: Nov 2004
文章: 14,779
Nintendo Switch ID6287 6181 7226
Rumor, 節錄一段
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/syste...co-33060961/#2
引用:
A media event will be announced in mid April. Event in late April after Starfox Zero Launches.

And... here we go again guys,

- 'Nintendo Reach' a.k.a. NX will be a staggered launch with console holiday 2016 and handheld mid 2017. Comes with a standard controller similar to the Pro.

"This is the name of Nintendo's new console - From what I have seen the logo is stylized in a variety of ways - One of them is stylized in a 90's Nintendo fashion and the other in a Wii/DS style -The marketing is split between hardcore gamers and Casuals."

- Is not backward compatible with Wii U but games will be ported to NX through a Reach setting and Wii U setting.

- The OS is one and the same for the console and held, sort of like Google chrome being used on different devices. Some games are shared.

- Is cartridge based, similar in size to 3DS carts, but more rectangular. Carts that can be used on both devices and have red and blue markers. Carts only on console have a blue marker and handheld only carts have the red marker.

- Handheld is about the size of the bottom screen of a 3DS XL with a freeform display which will be marketed as "The full immersion" display. it has some form of head tracking.

- Only major things online being pushed in regards to online are Voice chat, cloud saves and My nintendo missions.

- It lies in between The XBONE and PS4. Powerful and affordable.

NX will be launching with flagship titles The Legend of Zelda - The Fields of Dawn & a new 3D Mario dubbed Mario Underground (title TBD)

"Takes place in Truffle Kingdom underneath our familiar setting -You can explore this Kingdom to discover "Tunnels" to levels and "Gem" coins -it has all the Mario world's we have come to know and love but with a subterranean twist to each - A new Crystal Power up which lets Mario turn into a drill to tunnel around and for him to shoot projectiles -This is probably the most Story centric mainline game yet with the familiar crew meeting their Truffle Kingdom counter parts. -Bowser is playable. - "A graphic I saw showed a cross section of the Mushroom Kingdom then subworld then the Truffle kingdom."

Also,

- A new Animal Crossing is in the works.

- Retro Studios is making a 2017 holiday title dubbed Nintendo's All Stars (title TBD) and is an action RPG.

Well, what do you reckon SW? Worth a discussion providing that plenty of the old Sodium Chloride is at hand!

He has a few threads on the go so here's the forum link (on my phone btw so somebody could fix the link if the want).
花生下先....

信長 目前離線  

返回主題: [NS] 任天堂 次世代主機 Nintendo Switch (ニンテンドースイッチ)