ALEX CHOW
God of Gamer
AUDI SPORT

註冊日期: Feb 2003
文章: 19,311
PSN  IDALEX_201225
GT Sport Players ‘Won’t Be Kept Waiting’ For DLC

June 9th, 2016 by Kyle Patrick

GT Sport was shown off in its home country last weekend, where Polyphony continued to court the media with numerous interviews. Speaking with Famitsu magazine, Kazunori expanded on the subject of post-release support for the title.
As we’ve previously reported, the topic of DLC has already been broached in the Polyphony offices. Kazunori re-stated to Famitsu that he cannot go into specifics regarding the program, but it’s what he says after that proves interesting:
“Naturally we’re planning DLC and updates after launch, but I can’t go into specifics at this point in time. What I can tell you is that you won’t be kept waiting for a year like with GT5. I think a certain period of time after release we’ll start putting it out fairly quickly.”
The comparison to Gran Turismo 5 is an interesting one. As Kazunori points out, that game didn’t receive DLC until almost a year in, which largely arrived with a price tag attached. Meanwhile, GT6 received regular updates pretty much from the drop of the green flag, largely focused on the Vision GT project, but with real world cars sprinkled in here and there. The main difference with the most recent game was that all of these updates arrived for free.
Could GT5 as a reference point hint at a plan involving paid DLC? Or was Yamauchi’s answer simply meant to reinforce the idea that GT6’s quicker approach will continue on in the same manner with GT Sport? Here’s hoping we don’t have to wait for answers as long as we waited for DLC for GT5!
Thanks to Imari for the translation!

站(2024/03/30)!!!!!
第71屆澳門格蘭披治大賽車!!!!!
少女時代,
Jessica, TWICE, 宇宙少女, 請夏!!!
F1 2024討論區
ALEX CHOW 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [PS4] [PSVR] Gran Turismo Sport︱2024年1月31日關閉線上服務