舊 09-14-13, 05:50 PM   #370
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

註冊日期: Jun 2002
文章: 28,498
引用:
作者: Alpha 查看文章
Microsoft has responded to the report that the PS4 is 50% faster than the Xbox One

A Microsoft spokesperson has responded to Kotaku's request for comment with the following statement:
“Ten years ago, you could argue that a console’s power was summed up in terms of a few of its specs, but Xbox One is designed as a powerful machine to deliver the best blockbuster games today and for the next decade.

Xbox One architecture is much more complex than what any single figure can convey. It was designed with balanced performance in mind, and we think the games we continue to show running on near-final hardware demonstrate that performance. In the end, we’ll let the consoles and their games speak for themselves.”

http://kotaku.com/report-ps4-is-50-f...ium=Socialflow

閃避答法,即是默認?

咁有另一篇答左+否認左係咪即係唔係?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=708

Performance: I’m not dismissing raw performance. I’m stating – as I have stated from the beginning – that the performance delta between the two platforms is not as great as the raw numbers lead the average consumer to believe. There are things about our system architecture not fully understood, and there are things about theirs as well, that bring the two systems into balance.

People DO understand that Microsoft has some of the smartest graphics programmers IN THE WORLD. We CREATED DirectX, the standard API’s that everyone programs against. So while people laude Sony for their HW skills, do you really think we don’t know how to build a system optimized for maximizing graphics for programmers? Seriously? There is no way we’re giving up a 30%+ advantage to Sony. And ANYONE who has seen both systems running could say there are great looking games on both systems. If there was really huge performance difference – it would be obvious.

I get a ton of hate for saying this – but it’s been the same EVERY generation. Sony claims more power, they did it with Cell, they did it with Emotion Engine, and they are doing it again. And, in the end, games on our system looked the same or better.

I’m not saying they haven’t built a good system – I’m merely saying that anyone who wants to die on their sword over this 30%+ power advantage are going to be fighting an uphill battle over the next 10 years…
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [XB1] Xbox One 情報區