註冊日期: Nov 2003
文章: 5,017
Linksys WRT54G firmware:4.21.1
Vista home basic OEM

正確點說是不關DHCP事的,跟本上就是vista跟router的問題。
跟我一樣的案例:
http://thevistaforums.com/lofiversio...hp/t15406.html
引用:
I have a new computer (Vista Home Premium), a wireless router (Linksys WRT54G), and dial-up internet. The router's IP is set to 192.168.0.254. I have ICS enabled on the dial-up connection and my other machine (Windows XP) can access the internet just fine.

EDIT- The second machine (Windows XP) is apart of the wireless network and has an external wireless adapter.

The problem is every time I start up my Vista machine, the local area connection is always recognized as an "unidentified network." Thus, I always have to make this a private network, and turn on network discovery every time I turn on my pc.

Any fix for this. Any help would be appreciated.
有人提供的解決方法是:不用192.168.0.xx as router IP,不過我是不會笨到這樣set,所以又唔關事 ...
引用:
apparently this happens for a couple of reasons but it doesn't do it for me if I turn off my WEP key and change it to WPA. It seems that there is some kind of issue with Linksys routers in specific as when I had a crappy dell router it connected Fine WEP key and all. (it's also a very common problem from what I gather)

終於搵到一個有點用了,真感動!
http://help.lockergnome.com/vista/mo...topic&p=339359
引用:
SO, then you can go to Control Panel --> Network Connections, I have one called "Local Area Connection". Right click on this connection, and click properties. Next Click on "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and click the properties button.

Put a dot next to "Use the following IP address:" if you know your routers ip address, you will enter this in, but then change the last 3 numbers to an address not in use, for example, linksys router address is "192.168.1.1" by default, and it usually starts assigning ips from "192.168.1.100" and higher. I chose "192.168.1.131" as my ip address I entered. Next, Subnet mask should be "255.255.255.0" and then set the default gateway to the same as the router ip for me "192.168.1.1"

Next you can enter your dns server address, if you have a static ip your isp will give this to you, if not you will need to get onto a computer that has access to your internet connection and again go to run and type "ipconfig /all" and you will see "DNS servers" with 2 sets of addresses. You need to just simply put these addresses in the "preferred DNS server" and "alternate dns server"

then hit ok, and you should be set.
最少令到佢認到個router,unidentified network變成了multiple network,不過仍然未connect到
但disable個network再enable返等佢再verify一次就連到了。

結果仍然係唔知咩問題,可能佢同我部laptop撞IP,又可能係第二D問題
而且雖然係上到,不過個IP就定死左我SET果個(120),如果我有朝一日有廿個device連線,個IP爆到上去,就又會撞IP了。另外,如果netvigator個DNS轉左,可能又會發生問題而上唔到網,又要手動入一次。或是我應該試下唔填呢一項有無問題先。
但at least,終於搞掂...

此篇文章於 12-14-07 03:00 PM 被 Ewin 編輯。
Ewin 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [主題公園] Windows 8.1 Pro 用家聯盟! 正版使用者限定! 心得交流區!