劉公子
Crazy Gamer
機壇垃圾佬 @@

註冊日期: Feb 2004
文章: 1,216
在網上找到的, 希望幫到你(笑)~~~
看來是那組電源組件因熱力而做成接觸不良的問題......

Resetting problem and solutions(DIY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading mention of resetting problems, I thought this thread could be helpful to those still actively playing their DC's. The resetting problem is a common one, and caused me to place my Dreamcast in the basement as it was unplayable.But after some research and hands on learning, I found there is a few causes to the resetting and solutions.

Usually the reset problem is caused by heat expansion of circuit boards which lead to poor electrical connections.Located inside the DC is a transformer, which steps down the voltage so the components can handle it.The transformers generate heat, causing expansion.The transformer is located on the main power board, which is on the left hand side in the dreamcast above the Main mother board.The power board and mother board are connected with 6 pins.The heat from the transformer makes the board expand which in turn puts pressure on the pins.In time this can cause the pins to bend, giving a poor electrical connection that will cause your dreamcast to reset at random. To fix the problem:

1.Disconnect the power and all cables connected to the DC

2.Remove the modem

3.undo the four screws in the base

4.Remove the lid
On the left hand side you will see the Main power board, with the GD rom
assembly to the right.Connected to the power board with a grey cable is the power switch.At the power board end of the cable their is a
white connector.Disconnect the cable by pulling up on the connector

5.undo the two brass screws holding the power board in place

6.at the base of the power board is a white connector with six pins sticking out.Gently lift the power board out of the dreamcast and off the
pins.

7.check the pins and remove any debris.if they are really dirty use a bit of WD-40 on a rag to clean them. If the pins have obvious bend to
them bend them forwards slightly.

8.using a small ammount of pressure,replace the power board.Do not force it back in

9.put it all back together and the problem should be gone

http://forums.gamewinners.com/forums...d.php?t=408639

引用:
作者: 亞利古 查看文章
有沒人知
依家沒得玩好慘

劉公子 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [SEGA] 大家的世嘉年代 III [詳細頭 post] 世嘉祭 2019 | 新版 Nomad 及 DC HDMI adaptor | 巴西主機 Zeebo 簡介