舊 06-21-14, 08:31 PM   #49
DevilElvis
The One
還我香港!!

註冊日期: Aug 2002
文章: 32,139
3DS Friend Code5386 8293 2357
PSN  IDDevilElvis
Sony explains Why The Last of Us: Remastered Won't Support PS4's Pre-Load Feature, "60 FPS is Transformative" says Dev

Some fresh details regarding The Last of Us: Remastered for Playstation 4 has arrived. It has been officially confirmed that The Last of Us: Remastered won't support "PS4's Pre-load" feature, as per the details revealed by Digital Distribution Manager Chieh Chen via PS Blog comment section.

Chen stated that since pre-order for The Last of Us: Remastered started before May 20, the game won't support pre-load feature.

"Since pre-order for The Last of Us Remastered started before May 20, 2014, this title will not support the pre-load feature."

Chen also explained that pre-order setup for The Last of Us: Remastered is pretty different:

"the release date for The Last of Us Remastered will be updated soon. The pre-order set-up for this title is a little different, which is why it’s showing up as Add to Cart, not Pre-Order. Sorry for the confusion on this one!"

In another news, Naughty Dog have started testing The Last of Us: Remastered and they are very excited about how things are moving in 60 FPS. Uncharted 4 Lead Game Designer Kurt Mugenau via Twitter said:

"Played some #TLOU at 60 fps tonight for the first time (60fps cutscenes and all). Transformative. I’m a believer. Don’t think I can go back."

He also assured that no one should worry about cutscenes in The Last of Us: Remastered losing its cinematic effect:

"I was worried about the “soap opera” effect too, but in playing it, it’s consistent with the gameplay so it’s invisible."

The Last of Us: Remastered is scheduled to launch on July 29, it runs at glorious 1080p/60 FPS.

Yeah Full-HD 60fps

所謂的自由,就是被別人討厭。有人討厭你,正是你行使自由、依照自己的生活方針過日子的標記。為什麼人一直無法改變?為什麼我們總是活在別人的期待之下?為什麼無法真實感受到幸福?或許是因為,我們缺少了被別人討厭的勇氣.....
DevilElvis 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [PS4] The Last of Us: Remastered | 1080p | 7月29日推出