Games Animation Forum

查看單個文章
舊 06-21-18, 10:11 AM   #88
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
桜井政博氏が『スマブラSPECIAL』を語る! 今週のファミ通コラムは必見です!
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201806/20159344.html

Sakurai on Smash Bros Ultimate : first work in December 2015, choices made, faster than before
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sak...-before.50424/

引用:
On June 13th, I released a great deal of information concerning Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. “A 2018 release, can you really manage that?” I’ve been grappling with that question for a while, but I’ve earnestly – and silently – been working to make that happen. In the December of 2015 I put forth my first proposal for the game. I was still working on the DLC for the previous Super Smash Bros. game at the time, and I wouldn’t even get together the staff for Ultimate until later.

First, I thought whether I should design the game’s mechanics as a new, separate entry or as an extension of past entries – the result, as you can tell, was the latter. Otherwise, size of the roster would probably be about a third of what it is now. There’s people who’ll still probably say that “the earlier entries are better,” too, of course; but while that mindset is something I should consider, I felt that “now isn’t the time to be thinking about that sort of thing.”

With this game I’ve sort of upped the “tempo” – within an acceptable limit for those unfamiliar with the gameplay, of course. It’s not that the number of inexperienced players has increased since the Wii game, nor was it simply because the 3DS screen restricted movement visibility.

The number of fighters that you can use from the beginning will be limited to those you could play as in the Nintendo 64 game. That way, the player can enjoy unlocking the characters one-by-one like in a typical fighting game; unlocking them all is a fair challenge, and some might be a little difficult, but most can be unlocked without any major difficulty. In my own experience, when I play fighting games I often quit before I’ve unlocked everybody, even if there are many that I haven’t played as. The more characters there are, I feel like it’s easier to quit without playing as them all, so I felt that simply increasing the number of characters in the roster wasn’t necessarily a good thing. But on the other hand, Super Smash Bros. is a character-based fighting game, and a lot of people look forward to fighting as their favorite character; that was a particular subject we grappled with when deciding to have everyone appear.

此篇文章於 06-21-18 10:21 AM 被 neo2046 編輯。
neo2046 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [NS] 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ SP Super Smash Bros. Ultimate | 已售