RELEASED

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 11,382
http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=522584
Naruto 360 Developer Diary in June issue of Shonen Jump
引用:
Taken from page 70 of the June 2007 issue of Shonen Jump magazine:
Part 1; Working at an Xbox 360 Game Development Studio

Staring this month, SHONEN JUMP brings you an exclusive look at the making of the new Naruto game for Xbox 360,due out this fall! Here's Masao Kobayashi (License Manager and Game Developer), part of the creative team at Ubisoft, to tell us about his mind-bendingly awesome career.

Hi everyone! Each month I'll be taking you behind the scenes to show you what it's really like to have a job making Xbox 360 video games. I'll introduce you to the designers, animators and programmers, and share plenty of stuff that hasn't been seen before too! This month I wanted to answer the questions I'm asked most about my job.

3 Cool Things About the Ubisoft Naruto game:

1. It's the first Naruto video game to be developed from scratch in North America-all previous Naruto games were developed in Japan.
2. It will be the first Naruto game ever for Xbox 360.
3. It'll have both an action-adventure single-player story mode and versus multiplayer to battle friends.

How did you get involved with the Naruto Xbox 360 video game?

I'm a big Naruto fan, and I'm fluent in both Japanese and English. I grew up in Japan, but went to college here in the U.S. After I graduated, I started working at Ubisoft on a few Japanese-based games and was approached by the Lead Producer for Naruto Xbox 360. My language skills, work experience and fondness of Naruto were a perfect fit.

What's a typical day in the office like?

Every day is different. Since I work with everyone involved with the creation of the game, I work with all kinds of people every day. My overall role is to help ensure we create the best Naruto experience possible. One day I might spend time with the scriptwriters to figure out how to capture moments from the Naruto anime in the game. Another day I might meet with programmers to see the latest character models. There's also more typical office work, like checking email, but I always make time to catch up on my favorite manga, like Naruto!

Do you ever get to travel?

Yes! I'm very lucky because I get to travel all over the world for work and to show fans the game. Keep an eye out, because we might be coming to a city near you.

Do you have any tips for fans who want to work in video games?

Work hard and never stop dreaming. If you really want to work in video games, look into colleges that specialize in computer programming, graphic design and business. Those are great options.

NEXT MONTH: Fun stuff, like replicating jutsu and recreating Leaf Village!

ai. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: Naruto 360 (developed by Ubisoft Montreal)