舊 12-31-14, 03:14 PM   #66
不死身的出木杉
Ultimate Gamer
/人 ◕ω ◕人\

註冊日期: Aug 2004
文章: 3,761
外國網站Quora有香港督察吐心聲

https://www.quora.com/How-does-it-fe...-Kong-protests

Q: How does it feel like to be a police officer in Hong Kong during the 2014 Hong Kong protests?

A: I tweeted this thread to my friend who is a police inspector, and he wrote me this:

As a police inspector stationed in Mong Kok (probably the occupied site with the most confrontations) I can tell you I felt extremely sad. We all somehow shared an unspoken of pressure to exert great forces on the protesters who were neither armed nor fiercely resisting.

And if you were deemed by your peers to be sympathetic toward the protesters, you would soon be regarded as a traitor by other police officers who will start isolating you. For instance, a police officer who uploaded onto his personal FB page a picture which purportedly support the student protesters were forced to resign.

Therefore, most of us had to pretend to be tougher than we actually wanted to be toward these peaceful protesters who are in fact only fighting for what everyone but a privileged few would benefit from: democracy.

And as a police officer, thank to being able to speak without revealing identity, I can tell you this: It is crystal clear that the Government of HK regard peaceful protesters as a bigger threat than the worst kind of triad. If the police were to be as heavy-handed in tackling crimes and criminal groups as the protesters, any triad groups as we know it now would vanish within weeks.

it is painfully obvious that we fight now for politics and money interests, not for the uphold of the law and justice.
不死身的出木杉 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: 警察喎,叫我點信任你!