註冊日期: Jun 2002
文章: 28,498
引用:
作者: taikin0901 查看文章
唔SUPPORT HIGH-END 5.1 ? 無詳細睇到 , CHING大約邊段有講 ? 呢個好大問題WO
http://kotaku.com/the-xbox-one-the-k...iew-1467960010

經過XBONE出既電視內容會無左5.1
引用:
The units we've been testing mess with the audio that comes from the cable box, and are currently only able to output surround sound if you dig into the menus and tick off a "Surround Sound (BETA)" option. Otherwise, it downmixes your cable's 5.1 surround to stereo. My boss Stephen Totilo likes to watch pro wrestling, and when he does, he likes to watch it in surround sound. (The better to hear the taunts and the body-slams, I guess.) But if he runs his cable box through his Xbox One, the audio comes through in mere stereo. Microsoft assures us that a non-beta option for surround audio throughput is coming, but it won't be there at launch.
Optical Audio Out出唔到5.1
(我睇其他forum話HDMI out 就出到)
引用:
Or take my peculiar AV setup: I like to play games and watch movies with an Astro surround-sound headset, which decodes Dolby 5.1 audio from an optical input cable. However, the Xbox One is currently only able to output stereo and DTS Digital through its optical output. My headphone receiver can't read DTS Digital, so I have to output in stereo, and my surround headphones turn into regular old headphones. I've been asking Microsoft for the last week if they intend to add Dolby output to the optical audio port in the near future (it's an option for HDMI output), but haven't gotten a solid answer on whether a fix is coming.
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [XB1] Xbox One 情報區